Girl daiting brother.

RichardwillImprove

RichardwillImprove

Zephir
In a hypothetical situation where ur ex girl is dating ur brother and she basically lives in ur home because shes over all the time what would u do man. Also assume that u still love her alot thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I'd kill all 3 of you that's what i'd do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, RemoveNormalfags, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
In a hypothetical situation where ur ex girl is dating ur borther and she basically lives in ur home because shes over all the time what would u do man. Also assume that u still love her alot thanks.
move out or seduce her in to becoming ur again

have threesome

In a hypothetical situation where ur ex girl is dating ur brother and she basically lives in ur home because shes over all the time what would u do man. Also assume that u still love her alot thanks.
I knew a woman whose son got his girlfriend to live with them, and the mother would give the girl a broom to clean the house, called her in the kitchen to peel potatoes, wash the dishes and do other house chores...
Perhaps you could put your ex to do the same, since she's basically living there.

just fucking lol is this happening to you op?
the answer is simple make their life living hell so she will get the fuck out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
if ur brother is a rational human being, this would never be a scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Beat your brother... wtf he is even doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and RichardwillImprove
There once was an aspie hapa....

Jfl cuckmaxxing if you just NPCmax and stand idly by while your bro is cooming inside your ex

Jfl cuckmaxxing if you just NPCmax and stand idly by while your bro is cooming inside your ex
Not cucked if ex . remember man , it s just your turn .

• +1
Not cucked if ex . remember man , it s just your turn .
If your bro steals your gf, it's your responsibility as a man to beat him the fuck up

• +1
Seduce her bf so she dumps him for cheating

There once was an aspie hapa....
Dude who leaked my damn photo man. And how am I an aspir im a victim just like u are with ur 5 day long relationship.