Girl DID meet up with me even tho I didnt have Snap (part 2)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Orig thread at bottom.

I banged her, and just wanted to post any redpills she mentioned through the night. I might post pics (not cause shes ugly but she has a decent amount of IG followers and dont want an autist to doxx) She was 19 thin pale white with blue eyes and dark long hair and russian/ukrainian ethnically

Some general things from this girl:

She lost her virginity at 18
Shes 19 and says shes slept with 13 guys, most of them ONSs
She says most guys suck at sex cause they last less than 5 minutes
Says she has banged average guys when she was drunk or tipsy simply cause they were "around" and she was horny in the moment
She said most guys look BETTER IRL from their TInder profiles cause guys don't know how to take pics like women do
She let me see some of her other TInder matches, she said a lot of guys are photoshopping their pics, enhancing them and even like shopping on abs and stuff
She said I was "really tall" (was 6'1'' with my lifts) she was 5'3''
She kept commenting about my looks all night, touching my face, mentioning she couldnt believe I was real (I dont think I deserve that level of praise, just repeating what she said)
She was totally submissive in bed to me, said I have really nice shoulders (they are wide)
Said I had a really nice butt and most guys don't and she said girls look at dudes butts a lot
She said that she was less picky with the looks level of guys when she was younger cause she didn't realize that as a female basically she could fuck any guy she wanted

Edit/additions:

She actually got a bit turned off when I told her I fucked over 100 girls, to the point where her body language really felt like she was turned off by me, I said I was kidding and it was only 35 and then she said she shouldnt be weirded out cause I could easily have fucked over 1000, she said it probably takes me a lot of self control to have "only fucked 35"

I came in her pussy, she said I was the first guy ever she let do that (of course women lie so who knows) but she had no trouble admitting a guys had cum in her ass before, so maybe it was truthful

Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum, I made 0 comment

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member and 45 others
give me reacts

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, goat2x, TITUS and 7 others
@Over sounds like teles from the besement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Gargantuan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Gargantuan, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
13 niggas within 1 year. JFL @ the state women. How much do you wanna bet her family is religious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Patient A, Lolcel and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty, p0lishsubhuman and 30 others
Attachments 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, SubhumanCurrycel, Serial Coomer and 12 others

Lifefuel if she was decent looking. With COVID quarantines the number of 18 yo virgin girls can only be going up

Already a whore jfl

Says she has banged average guys when she was drunk or tipsy simply cause they were "around" and she was horny in the moment

Lifefuel

Kegelmaxxing

She said most guys look BETTER IRL from their TInder profiles cause guys don't know how to take pics like women do
She let me see some of her other TInder matches, she said a lot of guys are photoshopping their pics, enhancing them and even like shopping on abs and stuff

Most guys must be manlets and retarded

She kept commenting about my looks all night, touching my face, mentioning she couldnt believe I was real (I dont think I deserve that level of praise, just repeating what she said)
She was totally submissive in bed to me, said I have really nice shoulders (they are wide)
Said I had a really nice butt and most guys don't and she said girls look at dudes butts a lot

Everything is pretty much true.

She said that she was less picky with the looks level of guys when she was younger cause she didn't realize that as a female basically she could fuck any guy she wanted

JUST BE FIRST THEORY IS INVALUABLE. ALSO AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others

'Just be there' theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, Deleted member 10524 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14867 and 38 others
Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum, I made 0 commen
Caged at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SexyMofo, BonesAndHarmony and 12 others
No homo but what's your dick size?

Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum, I made 0 comment

@cocainecowboy

Attachments

• 1600534468415.png
    1600534468415.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 50
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Lolcel, BonesAndHarmony and 12 others
Post pics or low T

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7753 and ehti
also I'm really suprised that she ended up meeting you, after you sent her this autistic shit tbh, you look kinda creepy there ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 7 others
also I'm really suprised that she ended up meeting you, after you sent her this autistic shit tbh, you look kinda creepy there ngl
View attachment 678321

No she never saw that one, my phone wasnt sending the pics I was trying to send my post from that thread:

HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

She said she "couldnt see anything" cause my phone literally wasnt sending the pics. I thought when she said she couldnt see anything she was referring to my blurry face or not being able to see the writing on the card I was holding up

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

And now shes gushing over me wanting to meet lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, RAITEIII and Good_Little_Goy

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am forced to be a pedophile.

Hate the game, not the player.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, p0lishsubhuman, Patient A and 17 others
No she never saw that one, my phone wasnt sending the pics I was trying to send my post from that thread:

HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

She said she "couldnt see anything" cause my phone literally wasnt sending the pics. I thought when she said she couldnt see anything she was referring to my blurry face or not being able to see the writing on the card I was holding up

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

And now shes gushing over me wanting to meet lmfao
some divine force was with you at that moment, this one without the autistic deathstare is so much better

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 6191 and ehti
No pics no care

Chad is chad water is wet

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Good_Little_Goy and wristcel
actuallu a good thread

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am forced to be a pedophile.

Hate the game, not the player.
just accept defeat in this game and move on

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Patient A, Perma Virgin 666 and 8 others
over for me, i cant last 5 minutes while jerking off

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
How much of a rotter are you?

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
I will never accept defeat and I will find my virgin jb. Everything above the age of 18 = used up whore.
good luck I guess, I will rather pursue other thing in life that are more achievable

post pics emnesie

epic brag, but you're a chad so we'll let it slide!! :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, wagbox and 2 others
good luck I guess, I will rather pursue other thing in life that are more achievable
Many things are easier to achieve, I don't disagree with you. But for me, the things that are most valuable, are the things that are the most difficult to achieve.

Finding a stacy virgin jb wife from a good family that can give me 10 children is not going to be easy. But it has immense value, more than anything else I can ever hope to achieve in life.

Things like becoming a millionaire, or climbing the mount everest, etc etc. they all don't even come close to that family dream.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadelite, Gargantuan and 2 others
Face reigns supreme

Last 2 times i had sex i coomed instantly as soon as they put my dick inside.

jfl at me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, Chadlitecel and 3 others
13 niggas within 1 year. JFL @ the state women. How much do you wanna bet her family is religious.
Lol I know a girl that did 20 in 2 months of tinder use.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, turkproducer and 9 others
where do you live??

tryto pick underage girls.
try to get some virgins.

would be lifefuel to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Last 2 times i had sex i coomed instantly as soon as they put my dick inside.

jfl at me
I do this and then go for round 2 a few minutes after and last half an hour

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and lutte
Many things are easier to achieve, I don't disagree with you. But for me, the things that are most valuable, are the things that are the most difficult to achieve.

Finding a stacy virgin jb wife from a good family that can give me 10 children is not going to be easy. But it has immense value, more than anything else I can ever hope to achieve in life.

Things like becoming a millionaire, or climbing the mount everest, etc etc. they all don't even come close to that family dream.
sure, if that's your ultimate goal, go for it if you are determined enough (which it seems you are)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Meeting up with a new girl is lifefuel. They dispense so many blackpills and feed your ego

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, tyronelite, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Orig thread at bottom.

I banged her, and just wanted to post any redpills she mentioned through the night. I might post pics (not cause shes ugly but she has a decent amount of IG followers and dont want an autist to doxx) She was 19 thin pale white with blue eyes and dark long hair and russian/ukrainian ethnically

Some general things from this girl:

Edit/additions:

She actually got a bit turned off when I told her I fucked over 100 girls, to the point where her body language really felt like she was turned off by me, I said I was kidding and it was only 35 and then she said she shouldnt be weirded out cause I could easily have fucked over 1000, she said it probably takes me a lot of self control to have "only fucked 35"

I came in her pussy, she said I was the first guy ever she let do that (of course women lie so who knows) but she had no trouble admitting a guys had cum in her ass before, so maybe it was truthful

hell yeah bhai splash in the pussy like cannonball 🌋

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Towards the end she mentioned another reason she thought I was catfish is cause she reverse google searched a few of my tinder pics and it led her to some sort of health and fitness forum

Nigga she's reading this thread as we speak JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 10 others