Girl from my class was mean to me today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
we went to the teacher's office for a work we had, the teacher had forgot to print my assignment only, she printed everyone else's and the girl looked at me and said "Looks like they forgot about you haha".

not only she doesnt like me, she also waits for every opportunity she can get to make me feel bad.

i dont deserve this ffs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. im always nice to her, why does she treat me like that?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, aspiringexcel, laaltin and 2 others
Kill her now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swerve2fly, LooksThinker, Deprived and 2 others
Life of a sub5 male

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Nah she said it bt accident but meant it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
girls are bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and InnerVoid
This nigga gets the short end of everything jfl

• So Sad
she likes you bro she's playing hard too get trust me next time you meet her pull your pants down and show her your 0.5 inch destroyer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and InnerVoid
Nah she said it bt accident but meant it
i was about to cry at that point, it like she knows im an incel and just wants to hurt me more

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i was about to cry at that point, it like she knows im an incel and just wants to hurt me more
Nah she was just making an honest observation. If it makes u feel better my reacher remember my name but it doesn’t mean anything, its proly bc im a harmonycel and she remembers my face before normies with average harmony names

she likes you bro she's playing hard too get trust me next time you meet her pull your pants down and show her your 0.5 inch destroyer
she hates me and wants to destroy me

Kidnap her and fuck her

• JFL
Nah she was just making an honest observation
she could keep it to herself....

. If it makes u feel better my reacher remember my name but it doesn’t mean anything, its proly bc im a harmonycel and she remembers my face before normies with average harmony names
well, the teacher we worked for is a woman so....

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
she could keep it to herself....

well, the teacher we worked for is a woman so....
Just like u dont act perfectly around people, neither can she like u say too little some say too much by accident

• So Sad
Just like u dont act perfectly around people, neither can she like u say too little some say too much by accident
why cant a girl like me like ever????

Imagine letting a GIRL bring you down

• So Sad
Villain origin story in the making

• JFL
You are a pussy ass little bitch

The slightest things make you tense up probably and turn you into a little pussy. I can tell you just give incel vibes from a mile away. Women hate weak volatile men with bad control of their emotions

Grow some balls

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Girls are giving you little tests to gauge what a little bitch you are and they can sniff that you go internal at the slightest bit of “rejection” or criticism, you probably handle everything like a faggot and not like a big dicked nigga. You know what women genuinely hate? Weakness. You know what women don’t like either? Bingo, they don’t like ugly guys. That’s water, but they also don’t like weakness, you are both not that handsome and also weak as utter shit and extremely boring. Just giving it to you straight

It wouldn’t hurt to man up, and instead of crumbling down when a girl teases you, tease her back. Lmao women like getting teased as if they were your little sister but not in a weird way, mess with them. You are too much of a weenie, terrified to stick up for yourself, terrified of conflict, you are hardline beta male nigga and you somehow don’t even recognize this and think that the world should give u everything because ur a nice little guy (ur spineless, spineless people get nowhere in life)
she was waiting for months for an opportunity like this

you are both not that handsome and also weak as utter shit and extremely boring. Just giving it to you straight
why am i so ugly???

It wouldn’t hurt to man up, and instead of crumbling down when a girl teases you, tease her back. Lmao women like getting teased as if they were your little sister but not in a weird way, mess with them. You are too much of a weenie, terrified to stick up for yourself, terrified of conflict,
this wasnt the first she did this. the other time i asked the teacher a question and he said after class and she said "looks like someone will leave late today"

• So Sad