Girl gave me her number part 2 (it's still over)

u know why its over ?

she takes more than 20 min to answer you, and you answer right back you fucking needy cuck

u know why its over ?

she takes more than 20 min to answer you, and you answer right back you fucking needy cuck
Cope af if I was GL it wouldn't matter at all

Bro stop texting her it was already over after the lol fersure remark

Use this as a lesson for next time. You managed to get a girls number for an approach this time so use your newfound skills to get with a less cunty foid

Bro stop texting her it was already over after the lol fersure remark

Use this as a lesson for next time. You managed to get a girls number for an approach this time so use your newfound skills to get with a less cunty foid
That's what I thought but why the hell did she ask for my ig, maybe just to see if I liked her I dunno

Who the fuck uses SMSs in 2019?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
I told her I hardly use ig and asked for her number instead
Should have been lowinhib and called her instead of using ancient methods of communication, do it next time. I also find that women are less inclined to fuck with you if you are having a vocal conversation and I don't mean vocal messages obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
what the fuck is that last message, my guy

way to cuck yourself

after the crying emoji you should've wrote something funny/witty/retarded

Should have been lowinhib and called her instead of using ancient methods of communication, do it next time. I also find that women are less inclined to fuck with you if you are having a vocal conversation and I don't mean vocal messages obviously.
JFL there's not gonna be a next time
what the fuck is that last message, my guy

way to cuck yourself

after the crying emoji you should've wrote something funny/witty/retarded
I literally accidentally clicked the crying emoji when typing a response those preset responses on your phone and that's the best I could think of
Anyways doesn't even matter what I write if I was GL I could just write the crying emoji and she'd respond

She asked for my instagram for more followers and to get validation by dming her

• +1
Reactions: xit
phone calls are more ancient and cucked than texting
jfl at verbal communication with women in 2019

what u say?
just that naps are dope and that i needed one today but drank coffee instead
i doubt that she took a 4 hour nap lmao
she requested me on instagram too I guess should I still ask her for a date even if she texts like 30 minutes later. She said she took a nap at 7 and i texted back not that long ago at like 8:40

yea fuck it ask her to go out

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
yea fuck it ask her to go out
Yeah if anything is even left anyways it'll die over text might as well ask her on a date in a few messages

• +1
Reactions: xit
Lmfao why are you replying straight away, you are so autistic. We have to hold your hand when she made it this easy for you..

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Lmfao why are you replying straight away, you are so autistic. We have to hold your hand when she made it this easy for you..
I replied back to her like an hour and a half later on the last one, she hasn't replied back since tho, that's long enough no? I think she just doesn't like me

I replied back to her like an hour and a half later on the last one, she hasn't replied back since tho, that's long enough no? I think she just doesn't like me
Just stop stressing it man, go do something else

Basically it's over huh lol she requested me on insta but yeah it's over. Shouldn't ask her for a date huh
Yeah bro she looks like a hoe from her ig lmao her tits look fake forsure but it's too hard to tell, she commented on one pic and said all natural but I have doubts, but yeah she goes up like 1.5 psl with makeup, I'm over it tbh maybe if I knew what to do she would've been dtf but I don't care anymore except for the fact that it's completely over for me anyways

Last edited:
u know why its over ?

she takes more than 20 min to answer you because of your looks, and you answer right back you fucking needy cuck

What? Lmao if you read literally 1 post underneath that you would see I already said that jfl

Beyond JFL if OP thought he had a chance and believed her

There could be any number of reasons someone will respond 20 minutes later but if it happens multiple times you get the drift, it's common sense

phone calls are more ancient and cucked than texting
jfl at verbal communication with women in 2019
It doesn't matter if it's ancient if it's still widely used. It's not cucked at all, you are probably highinhib and low T.

It doesn't matter if it's ancient if it's still widely used. It's not cucked at all, you are probably highinhib and low T.
I'm not who you're replying to but tbh phone calls are nice if you already have some sort of rapport with them where you know they're interested but otherwise it's just stupid