Girl Giving Mixed Signals

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
So my oneitis giving me weird signals, talking about some weird slutty tendencies but she's living a quite normal and shy life. I can't tell if she's just retarded or hiding something evil inside of her.

She's from a decent, nice family and she's really not social. So she doesn't go clubs and degenarete places like that.
She doesn't hook up (afaik) and not flirting with bunch of guys. She's single for a looong time and I can say she's a good girl for this century.
However, she act like she likes so many chads, she praise some men like she worship (celebs etc.), and she said she wants a rich men ,she jokes about long relationship is bullshit because people want to switch partners etc.

The weird part is she's a stacy and she doesn't do anything about what she's talking. She's 23, working for a good company but she never act like a basic, dumb whore. She just talks in that way. I never see she did anything slutty or whorish. Such as, she refused rtt chads. I know this from a close friend but she doesn't know i know this.

Why she's doing this ? talking like "i'm a whore" while she's not... i guess?

ps : we're kinda flirting and she acts like she wants a ltr with me. i'm just holding myself for now because i need time to be completely open with her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, BigNigga69, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Girls open up sexually with guys they like and trust.

She doesn't hook up (afaik) and not flirting with bunch of guys.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but she only flirts with you right :LOL: cuz ur soo special

some of you have 0 self awareness

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and DesperadoRatado
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but she only flirts with you right :LOL: cuz ur soo special

some of you have 0 self awareness
noooo all women are such whoresss they keep fucking other guys constantly non-stop :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigNigga69
noooo all women are such whoresss they keep fucking other guys constantly non-stop :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Dude you can cope all you want,you're not special tho,and I'm pretty sure this chick has Instagram which is pretty much
a dating app.

This is just common sense,every single girl today is flooded with options and dms,what makes you think she is genuinely
into you and not just using you for attention etc

Or maybe im just too blackpilled idk,the only way to know for sure is to initiate sex and see how receptive she is

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
Dude you can cope all you want,you're not special tho,and I'm pretty sure this chick has Instagram which is pretty much
a dating app.

This is just common sense,every single girl today is flooded with options and dms,what makes you think she is genuinely

Or maybe im just too blackpilled idk,the only way to know for sure is to initiate sex and see how receptive she is
mostly you are right. this is what happening in real life. i just know her very closely.

what makes you think she is genuinely
i'm not sure at all if she's into me, she just want to be with me. i mean, i dunno why, i dunno what level of attraction she has. maybe she really doesn't care about me.

sadly, this is how dating works in real life unless you are a high status/ chad / rich guy.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Yliaster
you should have been married by now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and randomvanish
i'm not sure at all if she's into me, she just want to be with me. i mean, i dunno why, i dunno what level of attraction she has. maybe she really doesn't care about me.

sadly, this is how dating works in real life unless you are a high status/ chad / rich guy.

lmao,thats why im saying to initiate sex and see how she responds.

mixed signals = not that interested

It is what it is it is

she's with someone else now. she played with me and then went for chad.

Sad Happy Tears GIF by Bounce

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Yliaster
None of this shit matters tbh. Invite her to a date and try to get physical(see how she responds to you touching her). If she repels in disgust or just doesn’t appreciate you touching her even in a harmless manner(putting your hand on top of hers and etc.), then it’s done and dusted. If she reacts positively, just escalate steadily and go with the “flow”, it should feel natural and see how far you can go with her.