Girl has acted strangely to me *UTTER SHOCK*

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Usually i wouldnt ask these forums for nt advice, but this is a very strange case that has confused me a lot indeed...

This good boned 5.5psl white skater girl in my class approached me asking me for my name. i couldnt be fuked to talk with her because it was in the morning and i was tired just wanting to listen to music, so i replied briefly showing no interest

she was giving me hard iois ever since, standing herself in front of me to try flaunt her non existant white girl ass, and semi giggling with her friends but i just couldnt be fuked

i went to talk with her because i needed something recently but she replied back in a very negative agressive to
ne. girls have never done this to me, they have always been submissive to me so it shocked me

does she no longer like me or is she acting like she doesnt for attention or is she annoyed i broke her ego by thinking of myself as superior to her?

@Playboypuertorican @Imperative @Bobbu flay @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Avoidant

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Nigger cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, ldar = cope, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
attention whore, just b urself bro

if she would approach, let her do the talking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
you probably broke her ego and she’s bitter about it. girls tend to go all out if they really like u and put themselves out on the line and then if they get turned down they get butthurt. no girl is good at handling rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3701
Usually i wouldnt ask these forums for nt advice, but this is a very strange case that has confused me a lot indeed...

This good boned 5.5psl white skater girl in my class approached me asking me for my name. i couldnt be fuked to talk with her because it was in the morning and i was tired just wanting to listen to music, so i replied briefly showing no interest

she was giving me hard iois ever since, standing herself in front of me to try flaunt her non existant white girl ass, and semi giggling with her friends but i just couldnt be fuked

i went to talk with her because i needed something recently but she replied back in a very negative agressive to
ne. girls have never done this to me, they have always been submissive to me so it shocked me

does she no longer like me or is she acting like she doesnt for attention or is she annoyed i broke her ego by thinking of myself as superior to her?

@Playboypuertorican @Imperative @Bobbu flay @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Avoidant
Bro, it's just a test probably or she is trying to make you think that she doesnt care so you will try to approach her. She is trying to get you to pursue her bro. But us mulatto alpha male badboys dont do that white boi cuck shit
giphy.gif

It's just a test bruh and she is tryna see if you're submissive or not trying to appease her. Just keep doing what you're doing bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3701
I have experienced this before brother. She is trying to protect her ego, women are not used to rejection, and it hurts them even more when she's being rejected by a 6'7 BBC demigod such as yourself.

Don't take this to mean she doesn't like you anymore, you can definitely still smash if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3701
Bro, it's just a test probably or she is trying to make you think that she doesnt care so you will try to approach her. She is trying to get you to pursue her bro. But us mulatto alpha male badboys dont do that white boi cuck shit
giphy.gif

It's just a test bruh and she is tryna see if you're submissive or not trying to appease her. Just keep doing what you're doing bruh
Of course we dont, brother

as mulatto golden coloured hunks girls pursue us, we dont purse them

why?

we are the superior, never forget this

I have experienced this before brother. She is trying to protect her ego, women are not used to rejection, and it hurts them even more when she's being rejected by a 6'7 BBC demigod such as yourself.

Don't take this to mean she doesn't like you anymore, you can definitely still smash if you want.
wise words from a wise nt slayer

if i feel like it, i will smash her and discard her

if i dont, i will let her play endless mindgames with me as i ignore her in disgust

she is at my disposal

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
giphy.gif

legit.

OP in cases like this, most of the time the girl just wants u to want HER, she couldn't give a shit about ur existence

females fucking cope with their shitty narcy egos, nuke tis gay earth they get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3701, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
She’s obviously mad you treated her like she’s not important

she thought you would role over for her and you didn’t

Girls can’t take rejection well but I’m pretty sure if you play your cards right you can manipulate her and have yourself rent free in her head

just keep treating her like she’s not important to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3701
She’s obviously mad you treated her like she’s not important

she thought you would role over for her and you didn’t

Girls can’t take rejection well but I’m pretty sure if you play your cards right you can manipulate her and have yourself rent free in her head

just keep treating her like she’s not important to you

You broke her ego, so easy to do to girls tbh

Even an incel could tell her that she has an ugly nose and gained weight, she will think about that every day then.

Do not deal with her anymore. Do as you did before, might be the best I think.

You are probably above her, so you can do this easily without realy ruining your reputation

Why care jflcel