I can’t talk to this girl in my math class

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
How do you do ts? It’s weird to go up to someone you don’t know and talk to them especially a girl. I added her on snap and she added me back quick. I wished her happy birthday because it was her birthday and I talked about a hard math test coming up and how it was joever for me (didn’t actually say that) and she said “yea same” she replies very quick on snap but she said something dry

Should I just give up and rope? Is it over boyos?

Mogs me, no girl has ever even said hi to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: mog_me
Mogs me

• Hmm...
Just keep trying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, nathan and mog_me
How do you do ts? It’s weird to go up to someone you don’t know and talk to them especially a girl. I added her on snap and she added me back quick. I wished her happy birthday because it was her birthday and I talked about a hard math test coming up and how it was joever for me (didn’t actually say that) and she said “yea same” she replies very quick on snap but she said something dry

Should I just give up and rope? Is it over boyos?
you just randomly added her without talking before?

what age are you both?

dry texting doesnt mean much at the beginning tbh especially if youre almost a stranger to her

what w ould you rate her and you?

Doesn't really mean much. If you want to get it over quickly, build some connection face to face to try and break the barriers. Then just ask her. If she likes you, it will be obvious and she will make it easy for you. If she doesn't, you will feel the resistance and that is pretty much the rejection itself.

No point in getting hung up on a girl you have only spoken to once.

• +1
you just randomly added her without talking before?

what age are you both?

dry texting doesnt mean much at the beginning tbh especially if youre almost a stranger to her

what w ould you rate her and you?
I’ve talked to her maybe 3 times in class just for like answers and stuff, we are both 16. I’ve been rated htn and mtn, autists would probably rate her mtb but she’s really cute

I’ve talked to her maybe 3 times in class just for like answers and stuff, we are both 16. I’ve been rated htn and mtn, autists would probably rate her mtb but she’s really cute
You might have a chance but select your words wisely. Everytime I chat with a girl she answers with a dry text. Didn't know it was my looks and lack of status.

• +1
Tell her to meet up and study or something

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
find common interests

you need something that makes you interesting. can you draw or play instruments? unironically helped me out getting bitches but its not that important, makes it just a little bit easier.

honestly what I did was to basically just call bitches up. if you know she is just chilling right now call her up so you dont interrupt her and if she got a friend over you really dont wanna waste your time if thats the case you need a 1 of 1 conversation. basically start there, meet up, call again but make it sexual, then meet up again. you gotta be low inhib for this though so if you lack confidence see this as an opportunity to get experience

• +1