Girl I talked to on snap who agreed to meet up with me just ghosted me and unadded me

UndiagnosedSchizo

UndiagnosedSchizo

Schizo
This is it, I can’t live life anymore as a recessed bloated boneless incel. manlet ay 5’4 too

if my midface was .17 shorter, my interoralcanthal distance was .4 more MMs, my interpupilary distance was 6 MM narrower, my palefrebal tissue was 3:1 rather than 3:1.5, my gonial angle was 15 degrees less, my ramus was exaclty 2.1 CM longer, my gonions were flared outward and low set, my zygomatic arch was high set, my malar bones were high set, my cheekbones were laterally and horizontally prominent, I didn’t have an overbite maclossuion, my chin was exactly 3.5MM more forwardly projected and horizontally projected, my canthal tilt was 1.4MM more positive, my infraorbitals were stronger, my orbitals were more compact, my supraorbitals were lower set, my decompressed orbitals were deep sit, my lower eyelids were straight, my nasofrontal angle was 90 degrees, I didn’t have a dorsal hump, I had a cupids bow, my
pallate was wider, my chin to philtrum ratio was .3 more inches, my clavicles were wider, I had 2 more inches bideltoid, my eyes were A10, my hair was mid med brown, my mandible was straight and outwardly grown, my temporal points were more laterally and horizontally set, I was norwood0/1, my temples were squared off, my hairline was straight, my forehead was sloped, my upper to lower lip ratio was 3.4MMs less, my maxilla was upswung and forwardly grown, I wasn’t downwardly grown, my dick was 1.2 more inches BP and 1.5 more NPB, my girth was 1.3 more inches, my testicles were 25 ML, my hyoid bone was higher set and more tucked in, my ramus undercuts the gonion, I had .4 less MM of upper eyelid exposure, my medial canthus was inwards and downwards, my nose tip was upturned, and if I was 7.8 more inches taller

she would have met up with me, but instead she’s going to go fuck another chad like usual. im gonna rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sportsmogger, hydraiskami and 16 others
dude this shit happens all the time to me too

girls even talking sexually and say "wow ur hot" after sending the snap who agree with a set day to hangout end up leaving me on delivered and shit

its a number game, I agree it is frustrating though

@cvzvvc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, TheBrownOne and 9 others
she had klinfelters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 27635, SubSigma and 4 others
Wake up babe new looksmax copypasta dropped

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo

girls even talking sexually and say "wow ur hot" after sending the snap who agree with a set day to hangout end up leaving me on delivered and shit

@cvzvvc
really? if Amnesia himself gets ghosted then ya it’s defintelt a fucking numbers game, i’ll take your advice and keep my chin up even tho it’s recessed

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, MTNAscension2, Primalsplit and 2 others
Name checks out
Hahahahahhahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Primalsplit, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, ShowerMaxxing and UndiagnosedSchizo
This is it, I can’t live life anymore as a recessed bloated boneless incel. manlet ay 5’4 too

if my midface was .17 shorter, my interoralcanthal distance was .4 more MMs, my interpupilary distance was 6 MM narrower, my palefrebal tissue was 3:1 rather than 3:1.5, my gonial angle was 15 degrees less, my ramus was exaclty 2.1 CM longer, my gonions were flared outward and low set, my zygomatic arch was high set, my malar bones were high set, my cheekbones were laterally and horizontally prominent, I didn’t have an overbite maclossuion, my chin was exactly 3.5MM more forwardly projected and horizontally projected, my canthal tilt was 1.4MM more positive, my infraorbitals were stronger, my orbitals were more compact, my supraorbitals were lower set, my decompressed orbitals were deep sit, my lower eyelids were straight, my nasofrontal angle was 90 degrees, I didn’t have a dorsal hump, I had a cupids bow, my
pallate was wider, my chin to philtrum ratio was .3 more inches, my clavicles were wider, I had 2 more inches bideltoid, my eyes were A10, my hair was mid med brown, my mandible was straight and outwardly grown, my temporal points were more laterally and horizontally set, I was norwood0/1, my temples were squared off, my hairline was straight, my forehead was sloped, my upper to lower lip ratio was 3.4MMs less, my maxilla was upswung and forwardly grown, I wasn’t downwardly grown, my dick was 1.2 more inches BP and 1.5 more NPB, my girth was 1.3 more inches, my testicles were 25 ML, my hyoid bone was higher set and more tucked in, my ramus undercuts the gonion, I had .4 less MM of upper eyelid exposure, my medial canthus was inwards and downwards, my nose tip was upturned, and if I was 7.8 more inches taller

she would have met up with me, but instead she’s going to go fuck another chad like usual. im gonna rope
yep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo
This is normal bitches always flake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Fakecel.

• JFL

• JFL

@cvzvvc
old nigga on snap wild

• JFL
You deserve it and then some because of all your jfls dqmnn. Only read the tittle btw

• JFL
What klinefelters does to a mf

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, SurgeryEnjoyer and SubSigma
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo
He’s a 5’4 deformed truecel in frauded pics.
yeah, it’s unfortunately over for me hence why every FUCKING girl on snap unadds

like, i’m legit gonna rope this is suifuel :frogroping:

• So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Dnrd that essay you have klinefelters op check to make sure

• JFL
Dnrd that essay you have klinefelters op check to make sure
what is up with this forums obsession with klinefelters? who started this movement holy shit they need to rope it’s getting annoying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 30679
really? if Amnesia himself gets ghosted then ya it’s defintelt a fucking numbers game, i’ll take your advice and keep my chin up even tho it’s recessed
iz over for all of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and UndiagnosedSchizo
This is why rape should not be criminalised.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
U should wear lifts bro.
Go from 5'4 to like 5'7 which is not as bad.

• JFL

@cvzvvc
So even Chad's smv is less than a landwhale?

• JFL

Its because of ur klinefelters

• JFL