Girl I'm seeing refusing to send me ass pic

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
If I was Chad this wouldn't happen.

This girl wants to ltr me for my money/status (which isn't that amazing tbh but she's bad at school and 18y/o.) How do I know? Her insta posts are about marrying a _______ (me!). Jfl we haven't been on a single date, only fuck dates. She plays my submissive, I am Dom (read texts) but she refuses to send me an ass pic upon my request.

It's over for me, she thinks I want to cuck for her so she's acting modest. She hasn't even clearly seen my face cause we fuck in dim lighting , and she's a foot smaller. She mogs me and has been with guys in the past. I lost virginity to her 2 weeks ago jfl. I am NT god and personality fraud god so it's easy to play the boyfriend game but I only want sex and validation. Imagine cucking for a foid that won't send u nudes, and after she sees how subhuman I truly am it's over.

What should I do boyos. There is no ascension for freaks. If you don't date down it's over, Chad is one swipe away.
Screenshot 20190920 191837

Screenshot 20190920 191803

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Justttt and Deleted member 2205
Omg you are so mysoginistic respect whamen now!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
hot

• Love it
Dim lighting? No ass pic? You've been bamboozled into banging a guy OP. He doesn't want to show you his hairy ass.
The only conclusion here is:

Op gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Dicklet.4.3, Arkantos and 8 others
If I was Chad this wouldn't happen.

This girl wants to ltr me for my money/status (which isn't that amazing tbh but she's bad at school and 18y/o.) How do I know? Her insta posts are about marrying a _______ (me!). Jfl we haven't been on a single date, only fuck dates. She plays my submissive, I am Dom (read texts) but she refuses to send me an ass pic upon my request.

It's over for me, she thinks I want to cuck for her so she's acting modest. She hasn't even clearly seen my face cause we fuck in dim lighting , and she's a foot smaller. She mogs me and has been with guys in the past. I lost virginity to her 2 weeks ago jfl. I am NT god and personality fraud god so it's easy to play the boyfriend game but I only want sex and validation. Imagine cucking for a foid that won't send u nudes, and after she sees how subhuman I truly am it's over.

What should I do boyos. There is no ascension for freaks. If you don't date down it's over, Chad is one swipe away.
View attachment 116218
View attachment 116219
I have a similar problem to you man. I'm high-tier normie/chadlite and can get bitches, but my autistic behaviours are more of a gigachad(which I'm not) so bitches some times give me shit and refuse to do everything I say.

• So Sad
I have a similar problem to you man. I'm high-tier normie/chadlite and can get bitches, but my autistic behaviours are more of a gigachad(which I'm not) so bitches some times give me shit and refuse to do everything I say.
Over for tool-cels

Nothing has blackpilled me more than talking to girls over snapchat. I have so many screenshots just like this, they love to be treated like degenerates. I literally say whatever the fuck about holding them down, using them etc and they love it, its insane. I've told two of them about my freeuse fetish and they say its the hottest shit ever.

Foids want to be dominated, if you're not strong enough to pick her up or hold her down, its over.

Screenshot 2019 08 06 04 31 35

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Vitruvian
B6392A81 CD1A 4C5D 8E2C E4F073AD06D6

• +1
Maybe she just doesn't send nudes, I wouldn't either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Where’s the ass pic. No pic no care

Nothing has blackpilled me more than talking to girls over snapchat. I have so many screenshots just like this, they love to be treated like degenerates. I literally say whatever the fuck about holding them down, using them etc and they love it, its insane. I've told two of them about my freeuse fetish and they say its the hottest shit ever.

Foids want to be dominated, if you're not strong enough to pick her up or hold her down, its over.

View attachment 116224
and then if an incel does it it's posted on cuckit

• +1
Mogs the fatty Im fucking to oblivion, she probably has no ass that why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vitruvian
Uberbrag you fucking mongrel, kill yourself. This is not a forum to show off nudes of your conquests.
Sexual attraction is the only form of attraction. If I have to keep asking and she doesn't comply, it never began

Sexual attraction is the only form of attraction. If I have to keep asking and she doesn't comply, it never began
What the fuck does this have to do with my reply?

• Hmm...
Learn to train ur bitches

• +1
It is indeed over

• So Sad
Idk about that. I chadfished as Andreas Eriksen in an East Asian city, but not one of the women was willing to show nudes of any kind.

• +1
Idk about that. I chadfished as Andreas Eriksen in an East Asian city, but not one of the women was willing to show nudes of any kind.
Did u use non professional pics?

Did u use non professional pics?
I used 5 pics of him. They were all selfies. Here are three of them
WhatsApp Image 2019 05 22 at 102610 PM 2

WhatsApp Image 2019 05 22 at 102610 PM 1

WhatsApp Image 2019 05 22 at 102610 PM

Many women were immediately interested in having sex or going on dates. One girl unmatched when I said it looked like she had some work done. I was living in that city at the time. I had been living there for 9 years and not one single person I saw were at andreas' level. I once passed by a super handsome white business man who was 6'6, but he was still ~1.5 to 2 points below Andreas. No one else came close.

• +1
I used 5 pics of him. They were all selfies. Here are three of them
View attachment 116264

View attachment 116265

View attachment 116266

Many women were immediately interested in having sex or going on dates. One girl unmatched when I said it looked like she had some work done. I was living in that city at the time. I had been living there for 9 years and not one single person I saw were at andreas' level. I once passed by a super handsome white business man who was 6'6, but he was still ~1.5 to 2 points below Andreas. No one else came close.
ofc he is top tier MM