Girl in my class had fresh cuts on her arm

I did want to but ended up not doing it
talk to her in all seriousness, usually some other reason other than attention they do it.. the girl im seeing now who has them all over her legs scars the size of my pinky finger said she used to do ketamine and cut because she couldnt feel it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cannibaloid
She also asked me if i knew blackpill and marlon
128136
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and cannibaloid
talk to her in all seriousness, usually some other reason other than attention they do it.. the girl im seeing now who has them all over her legs scars the size of my pinky finger said she used to do ketamine and cut because she couldnt feel it
Dude. I did not say she does it for attention. I just said her moving her arms more than usual and not covering it could allude to her wanting attention.
 
Cuts on my body
I feel like I’m all alone
I need my mommy
Can u call me on the phone
Teenage popstar I’m Illuminati 😛🌸
 
  • +1
Reactions: cannibaloid
"But something tells me she wanted it to be seen and wanted attention from it," witch is probably very true
 
We were in class and i needed something from the teacher, i walked up to her but infront of her sat this girl. So i asked her instead if she had the paper i was looking for. I look down i see 50 fresh cuts on her arm lol almost threw up all over her can’t lie. But something tells me she wanted it to be seen and wanted attention from it, cus she was moving her arms more than usual that day. Imo that shit retarded af… She also asked me if i knew blackpill and marlon
Pour salt on it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cannibaloid
We were in class and i needed something from the teacher, i walked up to her but infront of her sat this girl. So i asked her instead if she had the paper i was looking for. I look down i see 50 fresh cuts on her arm lol almost threw up all over her can’t lie. But something tells me she wanted it to be seen and wanted attention from it, cus she was moving her arms more than usual that day. Imo that shit retarded af… She also asked me if i knew blackpill and marlon
crack her, ts is an easy game
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannibaloid
We were in class and i needed something from the teacher, i walked up to her but infront of her sat this girl. So i asked her instead if she had the paper i was looking for. I look down i see 50 fresh cuts on her arm lol almost threw up all over her can’t lie. But something tells me she wanted it to be seen and wanted attention from it, cus she was moving her arms more than usual that day. Imo that shit retarded af… She also asked me if i knew blackpill and marlon
She's yours, bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: cannibaloid
We were in class and i needed something from the teacher, i walked up to her but infront of her sat this girl. So i asked her instead if she had the paper i was looking for. I look down i see 50 fresh cuts on her arm lol almost threw up all over her can’t lie. But something tells me she wanted it to be seen and wanted attention from it, cus she was moving her arms more than usual that day. Imo that shit retarded af… She also asked me if i knew blackpill and marlon
Tell her to do more
 

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
5
Views
56
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
Nerogen
Replies
18
Views
62
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
TGUN.
Replies
22
Views
168
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
axri
Replies
4
Views
61
RICEascension
RICEascension
HappyChud
Replies
7
Views
45
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays

Users who are viewing this thread

  • underdeveloped
Back
Top