girl in my mental-ward group is a severe alcoholic.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

If it doesn't work out with the foid from this topic, I will go for this 19yo alcoholic girl instead.

I have a lot of connection with her tbh, but she seems somewhat dominant in her mental illnesses.
As in: She will make sure you know, feel and get hurt by them.

But since I am also an alcoholic, we can drink away our sorrows together afterwards. Could be good :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Suns9999, truthhurts and 1 other person
I am drinking 3 bottles of wine right now, tonight.

Unfortunately alone, but could be with her instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
has the lion finally found his lioness?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, twojei, RichardSpencel and 3 others
has the lion finally found his lioness?
FUAdhEfaQAA7ezy.jpg

Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, N1666, ChadL1te and 1 other person
buy higher quality

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999
how cute

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and MoggerGaston
tbh she is cute

her face is kinda low-MTB but has very slutty vibes, but then she tells me she likes videogames and anime, but at the same time also tells me she goes out (nightlife) with friends but not often and doesnt really like it

so she's possibly medium-slutty-nerd combination. idk, seems weird asf.

she doesn't have full-slut vibes in any case like the other girl I spoke about a couple weeks ago in the same mental ward who was complaining about being a side-piece to some roided-chad.

she has nice tits

also her personality is cute, lots of laughing, not too serious, willing to share her bloopers to laugh about them with me instead of acting like this serious girl who has never made a mistake.

could be cuz shes only 19yo though, youngest girl at the ward ive met. im 10 years older jfl.

I told her about my drug-incident where I woke up in an ambulance.
Jfldd

and she just thought it was funny, was laughing with me about the whole thing instead of condemning it.

cute girl uWu:owo:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and isis_Bleach

If it doesn't work out with the foid from this topic, I will go for this 19yo alcoholic girl instead.

I have a lot of connection with her tbh, but she seems somewhat dominant in her mental illnesses.
As in: She will make sure you know, feel and get hurt by them.

But since I am also an alcoholic, we can drink away our sorrows together afterwards. Could be good :feelshah:
So happy the sigma has found his sigmette

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
So happy the sigma has found his sigmette
tbh the girls at the ward have been amazing.

never felt so close to women before. I've been on ~50 first dates and I always feel like some clown-jester or something.

Here at the ward I am telling these girls I am a drug-addicted loser incel who hates his life and thinks he is ugly asf worthless subhuman.
And they can start crying and feel like they can relate to me or they share something else that makes their lives look just as fucked up as mine or worse.

and it's... nice.

it's fucking nice that I don't have to pretend to be some fucking chad anymore.

tbh the girls at the ward have been amazing.

never felt so close to women before. I've been on ~50 first dates and I always feel like some clown-jester or something.

Here at the ward I am telling these girls I am a drug-addicted loser incel who hates his life and thinks he is ugly asf worthless subhuman.
And they can start crying and feel like they can relate to me or they share something else that makes their lives look just as fucked up as mine or worse.

and it's... nice.

it's fucking nice that I don't have to pretend to be some fucking chad anymore.
and you know the weird fucking thing about this?

these girls accept me, its fine. I can be like this.

ofc this situation isn't natural because they are essentially forced to hear my story and to react with me. but nonetheless I think their reaction is genuine which is really cute and not something I believe could've ever happened.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
wtf got new keyboard btw im typing at the speed of light holy shit I need to do a typing test see how high I get

• Woah
Also, this girl is diagnosed autistic, which might be the reason why I vibe with her so well.

Why are autistic girls so good and why can't there be more of them.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and truthhurts
Happy for you bud:ogre:

• Love it
Also, this girl is diagnosed autistic, which might be the reason why I vibe with her so well.

Why are autistic girls so good and why can't there be more of them.
You just said she hurts the people around her. You like her because you are a masochist who gets sexually aroused when a woman is mean and evil towards him.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
You just said she hurts the people around her. You like her because you are a masochist who gets sexually aroused when a woman is mean and evil towards him.
She hasn't hurt me yet, but I have the idea that she would if we were real close.

• +1
tbh she is cute

her face is kinda low-MTB but has very slutty vibes, but then she tells me she likes videogames and anime, but at the same time also tells me she goes out (nightlife) with friends but not often and doesnt really like it

so she's possibly medium-slutty-nerd combination. idk, seems weird asf.

she doesn't have full-slut vibes in any case like the other girl I spoke about a couple weeks ago in the same mental ward who was complaining about being a side-piece to some roided-chad.

she has nice tits

also her personality is cute, lots of laughing, not too serious, willing to share her bloopers to laugh about them with me instead of acting like this serious girl who has never made a mistake.

could be cuz shes only 19yo though, youngest girl at the ward ive met. im 10 years older jfl.

I told her about my drug-incident where I woke up in an ambulance.
View attachment 3243528

and she just thought it was funny, was laughing with me about the whole thing instead of condemning it.

cute girl uWu:owo:
showing her the lion dance video would be the golden ticket to winning her over :feelsshh:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts
showing her the lion dance video would be the golden ticket to winning her over :feelsshh:

I will share it but you @Suns9999 are not allowed to tag or quote anyone to get them into here.
same goes for you @truthhurts , dont tag or quote anyone into here.

let a lion dance in peace.

I feel so double about this video published by the Instagram-page of a club I attended.

On one hand I feel mogger cuz I am dancing hard and clearly visible. I am mogging everyone.
On the other hand, I look like a smiling retard with shit-dancing. Brutal.

In the end all I know is: In the moment I felt amazing. So jfl at everything else.

But I can understand why women, when they see me dancing like this, have 0 interest in me :lul::lul:
if you dance like this, you will be truecel.

but you know, i dont care. ill be truecel for life

nobody can stop me. Do mdma with me, dance like a retard, disregard women. That's the life.

Absolute :lul::lul::lul:, the moving overhead lighting in the club makes it look like you are morphing in and out of existence lol

I’m not sure how you did it, the dj was suppose to be the highlight and all I can focus on was your drugged up autistic ass (no offence, I’m aspie too) dancing in 4 dimensions at once and stealing all the spotlight.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it