girl is buying me gifts but won't remove bikini photo from her IG

D

Deleted member 19609

fishing with the boys
why do this?

wont remove bikini photo - still looking for chad, not satisfied with my small dick, still advertising herself so she can find a real man

buying gifts - being nice and consoling me for having a small penis

i don't even want a gift i just want a big dick. why is this happening? how can i be bigger, it legit makes me want to die, women are so evil, they can not hide their hypergamous nature for 5 minutes, it always prevails, can't she just accept my penis as it is?

even told her i can't make a girl cum, especially if she has bikini photos up. but then begs me to calm down about my small penis, knowing what she needs to do to calm me down? what the actual fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: closedplatecel, Curry Suicide, Deleted member 1901 and 4 others
bump

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
please help me brother
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15977 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609 and Deleted member 18244
OP is a foid @Gargantuan

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19609
thats what foids do. if you are not Chad you will be unhappy even WITH a foid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19609 and Deleted member 18804
why do this?

wont remove bikini photo - still looking for chad, not satisfied with my small dick, still advertising herself so she can find a real man

i don't even want a gift i just want a big dick. why is this happening? how can i be bigger, it legit makes me want to die, women are so evil, they can not hide their hypergamous nature for 5 minutes, it always prevails, can't she just accept my penis as it is?

even told her i can't make a girl cum, especially if she has bikini photos up. but then begs me to calm down about my small penis, knowing what she needs to do to calm me down? what the actual fuck?
Maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
u hurt me so

• JFL
How big is your pp?

• Love it
why do this?

How small?