Girl is interested give advice

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So i was having another girl in mind but she was slow asf she cancelled me twice and she's a church girl so I'm not considering her anymore. At the same time, literally yesterday, I talked to another chick from my class ngl she made it easy for me to open the convo. I texted her today but I'm getting the vibe that she ain't interested in talking about school stuff cuz her answers are very short and straight to the point like like "yeah so when do you wanna go out? I have plenty of free time" and now she's asking me "are you an easy person to have fun?" and I'm like "yeah and I make sure to make the person next to me to have fun as well" and she responded "well we have to go out to believe you".

At first glance she seems interested but I don't know if I should be chill or go for hookup/ something more from the first date. Isn't it kinda too much and rushing? I feel like i can't do it.

she just fucking with u gang

i've never talked to a girl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Deleted member 42577
Read all didn't understand anything

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and socialcel
So i was having another girl in mind but she was slow asf she cancelled me twice and she's a church girl so I'm not considering her anymore. At the same time, literally yesterday, I talked to another chick from my class ngl she made it easy for me to open the convo. I texted her today but I'm getting the vibe that she ain't interested in talking about school stuff cuz her answers are very short and straight to the point like like "yeah so when do you wanna go out? I have plenty of free time" and now she's asking me "are you an easy person to have fun?" and I'm like "yeah and I make sure to make the person next to me to have fun as well" and she responded "well we have to go out to believe you".

At first glance she seems interested but I don't know if I should be chill or go for hookup/ something more from the first date. Isn't it kinda too much and rushing? I feel like i can't do it.
Brother if you fumble this you need to ropemax, on the contrary if any girl cancels on you once without a relative dying or something never ask her out again.

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
sounds like she wanna bang

• Hmm...
Brother if you fumble this you need to ropemax, on the contrary if any girl cancels on you once without a relative dying or something never ask her out again.
You're right bro. So for the second girl do you think I should go for the kiss? Or perhaps she wants more advanced stuff?,

NEVER LISTEN TO FOIDS DATING ADVICE, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF DICKS, SHE ATTRACTED TO BRAH

• +1
So you think I should consider that from the first date? Do I need a place?
I have plenty of free time" and now she's asking me "are you an easy person to have fun?" and I'm like "yeah and I make sure to make the person next to me to have fun as well" and she responded "well we have to go out to believe you".

If the convo is real you basicly invited her to fukk

• +1
I have plenty of free time" and now she's asking me "are you an easy person to have fun?" and I'm like "yeah and I make sure to make the person next to me to have fun as well" and she responded "well we have to go out to believe you".

If the convo is real you basicly invited her to fukk
I mean it's word to word I'm not lying but still from the first date? Shouldn't I be slow and wait for 3 dates at least?

I mean it's word to word I'm not lying but still from the first date? Shouldn't I be slow and wait for 3 dates at least?
no dumbass, if she makes you wait 3 dates it's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Gerardwayfan
after this convo you shouldnt be slow at all if she is down, or else you will look like a lier low t faggy

• +1
P
You're right bro. So for the second girl do you think I should go for the kiss? Or perhaps she wants more advanced stuff?,
brother tell her a date, you go out somewhere YOU choose not her YOU choose the time and you hug her and go by there I can’t assist further because I wouldn’t know the situation. If at the end she hints at you by saying maybe we could go to your place you do what you gotta you.

• +1

just hang out nigga and be NT and low anxiety during its not rocket science

• +1
Prolly, she wants some "action".
If you like her, go to a cinema and fucking kiss her or sth.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Tylermax