Ivanos
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2026
- Posts
- 147
- Reputation
- 140
Guys in my class across the table a random girl with a good eye area just looked at me and smiled and said hi to me, I feel like a htn rn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
tfdGuys in my class across the table a random girl with a good eye area just looked at me and smiled and said hi to me, I feel like a htn rn
a random girl with a good eye area

She’s kinda fat tho but I reckon she’s a few pins of reta away from looking goodask her out
yo i thought you were a chill guy until that chill brahShe’s kinda fat tho but I reckon she’s a few pins of reta away from looking good