Girl just walked up to me and I mentioned aura

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

ThugNazi
She came up to me said she liked my new earrings and I was smiling like a little bitch bro, I also forgot to deepen my voice. Fuuckkkk then she asked why ur was so dark where I was and I said it’s your aura dude wtf it’s ovaaaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, hopecel, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
She came up to me said she liked my new earrings and I was smiling like a little bitch bro, I also forgot to deepen my voice. Fuuckkkk then she asked why ur was so dark where I was and I said it’s your aura dude wtf it’s ovaaaaaaaa
IMG 5829

Like that ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, futureashtray, hopecel and 3 others
You post shit like this and you say people ignore me jfl austic tard :forcedsmile: yes my rep ratio is pretty bad :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
what earrings did you get?
I wanna get a ring on my lobe but idk if it's worth the halo

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
what earrings did you get?
I wanna get a ring on my lobe but idk if it's worth the halo
I got all of playboi cartis earrings, just look up a pic of him, I get lots of conversations started from it, halo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk
I got all of playboi cartis earrings, just look up a pic of him, I get lots of conversations started from it, halo
sheit you really are a real nigga. mirin
what u think about piercings?

• Love it
rip

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts
What the fuck did i just read 😭😭😭

• JFL
I'm confused op

So it was...

"Why are you so dark OP?"

OP: "Its your aura"

What? Doesn't even make sense

It's over
Nono, why is it so dark where u r, and I said it’s your aura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
T
sheit you really are a real nigga. mirin
what u think about piercings?
Thanks bro, it honestly depends on your ears, my piercer says I have perfect ears, if u have big ears I don’t recommend drawing more attention to them
No comprende :feelswhat:
ok she walks up to me and ask how I am she says she likes my hair, and as she’s looking notices my piercings and says she like it’s.
She looks up and says it’s very dark over here and I say it’s your aura while smiling like a 5 year okd

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk
what happened to tagging me :(
You were leaving short handed responses so I assumed u we’re not interested my friend, I will continue to tag u

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PsychoDsk and got.daim
That's rizz, true sigma convo if I say so myself

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and got.daim
You were leaving short handed responses so I assumed u we’re not interested my friend, I will continue to tag u
I have a short attention span and autism
that's what we do, I'm sorry

• +1
T

Thanks bro, it honestly depends on your ears, my piercer says I have perfect ears, if u have big ears I don’t recommend drawing more attention to them

ok she walks up to me and ask how I am she says she likes my hair, and as she’s looking notices my piercings and says she like it’s.
She looks up and says it’s very dark over here and I say it’s your aura while smiling like a 5 year okd
One more time fella

• JFL
she will forget about that interaction in one day anyway, still do better next time bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
T

mirin
but what about nosepiercings?
Was considering a ring on the side of my nose, what u think of that?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
IMG 5212

So basically like this but I have 3 diamonds that lead up to the hoops instead of the earring he had, as well as my tragus peirced

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and got.daim
mirin
but what about nosepiercings?
Was considering a ring on the side of my nose, what u think of that?
If you have a small nose, which u do not, it is a halo, but I wouldn’t bring more attention to it nose tbh
she will forget about that interaction in one day anyway, still do better next time bhai
She is my manager so I don’t think so
nice, are you interested in getting anything else done
i am thinking about getting a dermal but im not sure yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, truthhurts and PsychoDsk
If you have a small nose, which u do not, it is a halo, but I wouldn’t bring more attention to it nose tbh

yea rub it in buddy
back to hating eachother now fuck u donkeyhead

• JFL

IMG 5831

Get something like this. You will ascend hard :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and PsychoDsk