girl obsessed with me calls another man hot

So theres this girl who fucking is obsessed with me and she approached me yeah and i used my cutecel NT powers and it worked

anyway she texts me “good morning pretty boy ❤️” and calls me love and everything it’s so sweet

anyway

2 days ago she being super dry and I literally stopped talking to her completely

We’re co workers and we i saw her i gave her a head nod, Literally didnt talk to her the whole time

she would side eye me everytime i walk past her and try to hide it

so i wanted to get back and i talked to LITERALLY every person at work infront of her EXCEPT for her to rub it in her face

after a bit she said “can u watch the register rq” and she went to the bathroom teary eyed and i knew exactly what she was doing

she came back like 4 mins later with puffy ish eyes and she needed help with the register so i helped her in a nice voice and gave her a straight faced semi death stare and disnt talk to her agaib

She went and cried again

she didnt tell me until on text later that night and we made up

but idk man, i felt so good making her cry, i’m not a sociopath or nothing but it felt like i was getting back at her, for nothing, i dont know what it is but it just felt so exhilarating, i felt on top pf the world

Jfl i had to go to the back cause i couldnt hold back my laughter, it just felt like i was getting revenge but i didnt know what

ANYWAY MAIN PART

Today we were talking and she was like “yknow i’m so surprised i have no compitition against other girls” and i responded

“bro thinks i’m david gandy”

And she was like

“HES SO HOT”

I responded “ok” and got pissed and stopped responding for a bit

Then i came back and said “what do u think of celebrityy crushes” and she was like “ngl i have a couple”

I consulted her and told her she only has to have eyes for me

@ChadL1te @greycel @Suns9999 @sickdawgie @cromagnon

BTW THIS IS A DIFF GIRL FROM THE FIRST ONE, the first one lost interest cause i was too non Nt
Tales from the Algerian hanout

I KNOW i’m never mentioning a psl god again
I'm not even kidding
I showed this one girl every psl Icon from Dellisola to Salludon to Drago and around 20 more.
She didn't even like most of them. At first I thought she was kidding but she said none of them were her specific type.
She already knew who Jeremy meeks was and said he was her crush. When I heard that in my mind I instantly dipped out
I knew this chick was low class
She said yk that tear drop means he killed someone.
Tbh Jeremy meeks is a sissy femboy, we both know he didn't kill shit. His tear comes from being fucked in the ass when he was at prison.
But I was like "oh that's cool" irl.. because in my mind I didn't care enough to disagree with this chick now she was out of my potential future

This was before blackpill went viral btw, and this chick was a very high HTB.

Well anyways when I was showing the guys to her. She said that I kinda look like Delisolla.. biggest compliment ever
She had a crazy big crush on me, she wanted to sleep with me when we were both drunk laying in bed together, and truth is I 100% could have... but honestly for low class women like that you should just stay away

I couldn't see a future with her

Oh yeah. Later she revealed the fact that I was looking at male models in a group setting, but I thought quick on my feet. (never trust a foid). Instead of having everyone think I was insecure (I'm not), I made the joke of "ay relax relax, I'm not gay or anything" with a cheeky smile

Foids like having insider knowledge or secrets with guys, that only THEY know. Makes them feel special. They like being the only person to know stuff.
So I looked at her and she was looking hella coy at me
But like I said, in my mind it was done.. over.
And it sucks too. She was my type of girl and I was her type too. We hit it off and have the same personalities
I just can't look over her mental nature. She likes the idea of serial killers/ murderers so she prolly has a few screws loose

The irony is the people she is fantasising over, I could destroy them in hand to hand combat 10/10 times.
It is what it is, foids will continue to believe what they are being told around them
But I'm not going to bend the knee to their ideals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
What kind of corny ass Netflix rom com larp is this

• JFL
Reactions: watah
nothing, not a single thing matters in life, except keeping your temporal peaks

Dude I’m cackling at this fucking story, it was all going well and the making her cry shit was funny but mentioning gandy is pure autism bro

Dude I’m cackling at this fucking story, it was all going well and the making her cry shit was funny but mentioning gandy is pure autism bro

cool story bro
I’m gonna probably get with this girl ltr cause she really likeds me

Today she texts me smth about how she wants to lose weight (cause shes fat jfl) and i told her the classic muhhhh ur perfect the way u are whateveer

Then i snuck in my knowledge about nutrition just to keep the idea there

I’m gonna try to invest in this fat girl but i’m scared when shes skinnier shes gonna get boy attention then my low mtn - mtn face wont be enough and i’ll get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and descension
I’m gonna probably get with this girl ltr cause she really likeds me

Today she texts me smth about how she wants to lose weight (cause shes fat jfl) and i told her the classic muhhhh ur perfect the way u are whateveer

Then i snuck in my knowledge about nutrition just to keep the idea there

I’m gonna try to invest in this fat girl but i’m scared when shes skinnier shes gonna get boy attention then my low mtn - mtn face wont be enough and i’ll get cheated on
Make her lose weight if she can, but keep her self esteem low with manipulation

Try to find the balance

• +1
Reactions: sexy and ShawarmaFilth
Make her lose weight if she can, but keep her self esteem low with manipulation

Try to find the balance
how can i do that? i’m alr trying to get her attactched with short term love bombing

• +1
Reactions: descension
how can i do that? i’m alr trying to get her attactched with short term love bombing
i feel like @Gengar would he good at manipulating girls

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
if she makes progress, try to belittle it
sometimes point out insecurities discreetly of course
etcetc youll get the hang of it

• +1
Reactions: sexy
if she makes progress, try to belittle it
sometimes point out insecurities discreetly of course
etcetc youll get the hang of it
but wont she get demotivated if i dont praise her?

have u ever done this or r u just talking brocel

• +1
Reactions: descension
personality more important than looks

but wont she get demotivated if i dont praise her?

have u ever done this or r u just talking brocel
not exactly this but yeah something like this
find the balance

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and sexy
So theres this girl who fucking is obsessed with me and she approached me yeah and i used my cutecel NT powers and it worked

anyway she texts me “good morning pretty boy ❤️” and calls me love and everything it’s so sweet

anyway

2 days ago she being super dry and I literally stopped talking to her completely

We’re co workers and we i saw her i gave her a head nod, Literally didnt talk to her the whole time

she would side eye me everytime i walk past her and try to hide it

so i wanted to get back and i talked to LITERALLY every person at work infront of her EXCEPT for her to rub it in her face

after a bit she said “can u watch the register rq” and she went to the bathroom teary eyed and i knew exactly what she was doing

she came back like 4 mins later with puffy ish eyes and she needed help with the register so i helped her in a nice voice and gave her a straight faced semi death stare and disnt talk to her agaib

She went and cried again

she didnt tell me until on text later that night and we made up

but idk man, i felt so good making her cry, i’m not a sociopath or nothing but it felt like i was getting back at her, for nothing, i dont know what it is but it just felt so exhilarating, i felt on top pf the world

Jfl i had to go to the back cause i couldnt hold back my laughter, it just felt like i was getting revenge but i didnt know what

ANYWAY MAIN PART

Today we were talking and she was like “yknow i’m so surprised i have no compitition against other girls” and i responded

“bro thinks i’m david gandy”

And she was like

“HES SO HOT”

I responded “ok” and got pissed and stopped responding for a bit

Then i came back and said “what do u think of celebrityy crushes” and she was like “ngl i have a couple”

I consulted her and told her she only has to have eyes for me

@ChadL1te @greycel @Suns9999 @sickdawgie @cromagnon

BTW THIS IS A DIFF GIRL FROM THE FIRST ONE, the first one lost interest cause i was too non Nt
Having celeb crushes outside of 16 years old is whore behavior tbf

You sure you aren't just autistic and awkward

That's how the

"I ignored her on purpose and made her cry" part looks tbh :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
then she isn't obsessed w you doofus

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth