Girl knew I have a small dick without seeing it

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Yesterday I was at a college party, blah blah blah. I'll cut to the chase. A VERY drunk girl kept coming up to me to seemingly make fun of me. At first, I thought it was just a way of flirting, but she genuinely started insulting me, calling me a pussy etc.

At one point, she straight up said "You are insecure about your 2 inch dick".

The question is, How did she know?

Can foids know a guys dick size just by looking at them? I am 6'1, so I would have assumed she would thought I have a large dick ngl. Maybe she correlated my wrist size to having a small dick?

however, I do have lifefuel. While she was saying these things, I was able to touch her body because she was very drunk. :feelsez: :feelsez:

@EreptileDysfunction

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5393 and 12 others
Do you actually have a 2 inch dick?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
She didn't it's a common insult.

• +1
idiot, that's when you tell her to come into a room with you to show her your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector, Over, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7173 and ProAcktiv
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 7753, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
idiot, that's when you tell her to come into a room with you to show her your dick
That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps I missed her signal?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5891
No, 4 inches
03C4ABA9 7CF5 4474 AC9A CE0E0B73DBBF

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps I missed her signal?
It didn't matter. It's only an opportunity for chads to flex their 8 inch dicks. If you had actually whipped out an 8 incher you would have ascended then and there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, RAITEIII, Hades and 1 other person
brutal as fuck

I'm hopeful. Was she insulting me, calling me a pussy etc, as a way to get a reaction out of me? I think I should have escalated instead of just standing there

She didn't.
Just a girl insult.

My brother has a ridiculously huge dick, and he's a wristcel like me.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7173
They assume that things like height/hand/foot size correlate with penis size. Frame in general, as well as deep voice. It doesn't correlate, but we are talking about moronic mouth breathers with room temperature iq here.

Also being a timid fag doesnt do any favors either. Maybe that worsened your case. Either way, any foid who accuses you of having a small dick like that is insulting you based off all those factors - she genuinenly thinks you do.

• +1
She didn't.
Just a girl insult.
Ridiculously over for any dude that girls perceive to have a small dick.. if you hear just one accuse you of having a small one, I got bad news for you, they all think you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 7173
Foids aren't humans. They can sense how big ur dick is.

Ridiculously over for any dude that girls perceive to have a small dick.. if you hear just one accuse you of having a small one, I got bad news for you, they all think you do.
shit, your right. Especially when you consider she was super drunk, so she was just being honest.

I need to inject asap fuark

shit, your right. Especially when you consider she was super drunk, so she was just being honest.

I need to inject asap fuark
Won't work. They'll see through that same way they assume any dude with a lifted truck is compensating. Your best bet is to do light mass gain if you're underweight, don't become fat though, get a deeper voice, and (though a bluepilled and infinitely less effective option) fashion can influence how they perceive that, shit like vans scream small dick tbh

• +1
Won't work. They'll see through that same way they assume any dude with a lifted truck is compensating. Your best bet is to do light mass gain if you're underweight, don't become fat though, get a deeper voice, and (though a bluepilled and infinitely less effective option) fashion can influence how they perceive that, shit like vans scream small dick tbh
This is what I wore to the party, I tried ALT-Maxxing (jfl). Guess I need another fashionmaxx update

Snapchat 392162497

This is what I wore to the party, I tried ALT-Maxxing (jfl). Guess I need another fashionmaxx update

View attachment 683104
That eboy shit does you no favors in that department. Most of the time it's actually a huge failo, it's effeminate and just because dumpsters online talk about how hot it is, they're still fucking the exact opposite types of dude in person. Never forget that these creatures aren't human and they're two faced liars. They are also infinitely judgemental in private, shit is absolutely brutal if you know just how much shit they talk about guys, and perceptions are everything so the smallest fault will get you trashed behind closed doors or worse yet to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Cope_detector, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others

Weird, it is acceptable to openly bodyshame men, but not to bodyshame females in any kind of way. I hate this hypocrisy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Cope_detector and Lux
That eboy shit does you no favors in that department. Most of the time it's actually a huge failo, it's effeminate and just because dumpsters online talk about how hot it is, they're still fucking the exact opposite types of dude in person. Never forget that these creatures aren't human and they're two faced liars. They are also infinitely judgemental in private, shit is absolutely brutal if you know just how much shit they talk about guys, and perceptions are everything so the smallest fault will get you trashed behind closed doors or worse yet to your face.
god DAMN, Son.

Your dropping blackpill after blackpill, literally ruined my week ngl. I was coping that e-boy maxxing would work, but you just shot that idea down. Fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Cope_detector
small dick energy + low dimorphism face

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
legit omar

• +1
Reactions: stay coping
She didn't.
Just a girl insult.

My brother has a ridiculously huge dick, and he's a wristcel like me.
I have a brother like that but he is 2 inches +bigger than me (literally double volume) i didnt have the same genetic.

Btw OP its true its a common insult plus maybe you look strogenic.

" You are insecure about your 2 inch dick"
So you want him to show her it's not 2 inches but a massive 4 inches instead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Bewusst
I have a brother like that but he is 2 inches +bigger than me (literally double volume) i didnt have the same genetic.

Btw OP its true its a common insult plus maybe you look strogenic.
I do look estrogenic. I'm trying to play my cards right and ascend with an insecure becky who fetishizes tall, white alt-maxxed underweight pheno

Girls judge ur dick size based on masculinity

tall, masc face, robust body with big feet/hands = they assume dick is bigger

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and RAITEIII
lmao exactly.Edgelords here have 0 idea what Choosing Signals are.Girl was basically inviting him smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Does everyone in USA walk around in masks? Just lol

• +1
Does everyone in USA walk around in masks? Just lol
yes, jewish propaganda convinced every USA citizen that the rest of the world also wears masks, when this just isn't true. Everyone in America is in a bubble, noone has any access to world news because the television "news" is 100% propaganda politics. America is a fucking shithole dedsrs