Girl makes tiktok making fun of blackops2cel and a blackpilled gigachad comes to the rescue of our saint

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

Reaction of over 20K girls:
66BBBFF1 922B 45BA AED0 3327905EB85C

Gigachad comment:
2B158E95 1CAF 4056 B411 FD95F607A577

He’s actually a gigachad:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4675, Over and 17 others
Must be a lurker.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Over, Shodredux and 12 others
unmoggable profile ngl

tiktok is rlly gay tho wow

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Shodredux, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
Tiktok is one of those things I just can't understand. Nearly everything on there enrages me

• +1
Reactions: Over, Zeta ascended, Shodredux and 9 others
Blackpill will go mainstream. Brace for impact

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Over, Deleted member 2933 and 19 others
Praise be thy name

I hope not. I want normies to continue doing wrong looksmaxxing instead of having newly added mass competition

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Shodredux, Deleted member 4675 and 13 others
I hope not. I want normies to continue doing wrong looksmaxxing instead of having newly added mass competition
What’s your bideltoid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Shodredux, AbandonShip and 3 others
What’s your bideltoid?
dont know exact measure, but distance between neck and end of shoulder is bit less than width of my head. my head is wide, so it creates a bad effect even if skull width is good.

dont know exact measure, but distance between neck and end of shoulder is bit less than width of my head. my head is wide, so it creates a bad effect even if skull width is good.
It would be useful to know, since one day I plan on making a shoulder width maxing thread. Please try to measure one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
This is bullying

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, PenileFacialSurgery and HighIQcel
It would be useful to know, since one day I plan on making a shoulder width maxing thread. Please try to measure one day
yes when I can I will try to measure. I know some ratios in face like both IPD and distance from pupil to upper lip center are around 67 mm (they form a triangle with almost same length sides), nose size around 48 mm and philtrum to chin ratio around 1.2 but still dont know bizygomatic and bideltoid

That’s why you gotta brace for impact. Chads on tiktok are spreading the blackpill as we speak. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
if blackpill gets mainstream we need to nuke these sites so that they cant ascend with us

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4675, Gazzamogga and 5 others
if blackpill gets mainstream we need to nuke these sites so that they cant ascend with us
It’s beyond over. They’re lurking already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, turkproducer and Deleted member 3962
Scorched earth policy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
its upon us

by 2025 everyone will be incel

then we have to zesto it again
2022 tbh. All it takes is ONE popular YouTuber browsing lookism or this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, TsarTsar444, Alexanderr and 5 others
This video is actually very brutal tbb
I may rope

He has to be aware of the meme now. There is no way he doesn't know about blackops2cel after years of posting his face.

Also not to mention this video has 778k likes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and PenileFacialSurgery
I need his forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
If it gets mainstream message sergeant here and admin on lookism and tell them to copy everything Then burn the sites and go hide in private discord servers

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer, Blackout.xl and 3 others
Looksmaxing is the super solider serum for us apies and incels, it's gods gift to his mistreated people. We can't let normies infiltrate our safe space, if we have to nuke this site and hide it's a better faith than Chad's and women having justified explanations for their behaviours.
Looksmaxing is the super solider serum for us apies and incels, it's gods gift to his mistreated people. We can't let normies infiltrate our safe space, if we have to nuke this site and hide it's a better faith than Chad's and women having justified explanations for their behaviours.
He has to be aware of the meme now. There is no way he doesn't know about blackops2cel after years of posting his face.

Also not to mention this video has 778k likes jfl
778k likes, their on to us..

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, turkproducer and Ogmanman
which looksmax poster is this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and turkproducer
Time to make all lookism/incel websites private before it's too late. Maybe the new owner of Looks Theory nuked the channel because he foresaw this.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Time to make all lookism/incel websites private before it's too late. Maybe the new owner of Looks Theory nuked the channel because he foresaw this.
the ad revenue would be immense because normies dont have adblocker

serge could make 2k a month off this site if he gets x2 users

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and turkproducer
anyone got a discord i can join? I’m in no chats lol.

fuaaaark, im legit worried if normies take my chadvice, would be beyond over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
My boy st blackopscel leaves rent free in every toilet's head

How is he so gl

some rescue. it would have been cooler if he just shot up his school.

local chad shoots up college; has the beta uprising begun? more news at 9:00

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
How does he even know blackops2cel? He obviously browses lookism and looksmax. And the fact that his comment has 550+ likes scares me. Looksmaxxing is really becoming mainstream, and it will be over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and Deleted member 2012
Make these places private

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Petition to make looksmax.me a private forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Titbot and TsarTsar444
I DONT FUCKING GET IT! THEY ARE NOT CHADS THEY ARE HIGH TIER NORMIE AT BEST WHY FOIDS LOVE THEM SO MUCH FUUUCK!!

I DONT FUCKING GET IT! THEY ARE NOT CHADS THEY ARE HIGH TIER NORMIE AT BEST WHY FOIDS LOVE THEM SO MUCH FUUUCK!!
You have been brainwashed by psl aspies. That's a Chad irl

Notice how his name is 'Blake' similar to blackops2cel? She knows exactly who that is, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
C690335E C0BC 4D31 80D3 A2338EA87E90
Jfl definetly been on these sites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and onnysk

The hell it will. The reason the blackpill will never go mainstream is because accepting the blackpill also means accepting the the racepill, and we all know what the normie mainstream opinion on race is...

It will just never happen. Normies would literally rather kill themselves than accept how the world actually works. It would utterly destroy them mentally. They would never cope.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Wow he looks good. You can tell hes short tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back