Why are users here so unwilling to accept the changes in the dating market in recent times? (Superthread)

What I am curious about is how the second part of the 2020s will unfold, because as you have mentioned, men at this point are more or less aware and have maxed out their potential. The plastic surgery industry is growing steadily, but in the grand scheme of things it won’t change most men’s life. Guys might blast roids or HGH in their puberty, but that also has a cap.

My point is, I give it a few years max until looksmaxxing methods get so mainstream everyone who is not a permarotter will have the means to reach their own genetic limit.

What happens after that?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and nofap
thats what all roiders say. Even @Orc claims natty just fucking lol at believing this shit.

u know how common roiding is? like 25% of gym-goers do it. But this influencer who has millions of income and his status dependent on how his body looks, he is natty :lul::lul:

nigga you believe in fairytales too? how can you be so fucking naive.
I would believe orc is natty before kinobody since orc doesn't have his entire life dependent on his body like him.

youre sooo fucking naive
One thing I learned from gymmaxxing is that roids are primarily not about exceeding genetic potential. Few guys (if any) reach their true natural limit before hopping on them and even fewer blast amounts that result in physiques that are unattainable naturally.

The primary purpose is because in this degenerate postmodern world we live in men are just as lazy as women, they always seek the shortcuts. That’s why if someone is making money from their body, chances are they are on juice, because very few men have the discipline and mental strength nowadays to do it the hard way.

Gyms are filled with roiders but you wouldn’t tell because most of them are clueless about training so even with androgens they don’t look impressive. What I hate though are the obviously roided guys gaslighting other men about their substance abuse.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, SwissArms and MoggerGaston
One thing I learned from gymmaxxing is that roids are primarily not about exceeding genetic potential. Few guys (if any) reach their true natural limit before hopping on them and even fewer blast amounts that result in physiques that are unattainable naturally.

The primary purpose is because in this degenerate postmodern world we live in men are just as lazy as women, they always seek the shortcuts. That’s why if someone is making money from their body, chances are they are on juice, because very few men have the discipline and mental strength nowadays to do it the hard way.

Gyms are filled with roiders but you wouldn’t tell because most of them are clueless about training so even with androgens they don’t look impressive. What I hate though are the obviously roided guys gaslighting other men about their substance abuse.
You can't afford to not take a shortcut when your competition is taking that shortcut. It's not as much about laziness as much as it is about fair competition and ambition.

Take confidence/low-inhib in social-environments for example. The 'natural' way of doing it would be tackling your insecurities, awkwardly overcoming mental barriers, finding social-support/safety in rejection, etc.
Your competition? Cocaine+Alcohol and it's done.

Same with the insane amount of sacrifices you have to make to get a gymcelled body. Diet, Sleep, Working out, Injury prevention, etc.
But most men that want a good body, don't have the time/energy/motivation to do what it takes to get their natty. So you roid or lose out to a man with the same issues, but who is roiding.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
You explained very well past decades, but your "current times" paragraph isn't very clear.
What do you mean, specifically?

Studying windy