Girl making observation

N

Norwooder

Master
This girl I have been seeing is clearly very superficial like all women. When we met I was wearing a puffer jacket and so on, when we got further into the date she was constantly analysing wrist size muscle size and so on in subtle ways, you can see it with every girl, the first 3 seconds they are with you their eyes look up and down and around scaling you up. She was honest and said "I don't want my boyfriend to be skinny" and checked my arms by pulling up my sleeves. there were other times where this happened. Long story short, I was very happy she was so honest about it and clear, I told my friends about it they said stop seeing that superficial girl immediately becuase she only likes you for the way you look, and I'm just like THAT IS EVERY SINGLE GIRL, only difference is whether they say it or not to your face, becuase i can Garuntee every single one of them thinks that way!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Dicklet.4.3, middayshowers and 13 others
she posts on lipstickalley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Girls definitely notice things like hand and wrist size on men

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
I agree, I'd rather have a gf that can at least admit she is 'superficial' than one of those virtue-signalling whores.

'I don't like his wrist size' instead of 'he isn't my type'

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dicklet.4.3, middayshowers and 3 others

They perceive exactly EVERYTHING subconsciously and sometimes consciously, Low IQ everyone who never perceived this.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, Mansnob and 3 others
i wonder how many men she fucked before you, cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Halotestin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Elijah1083 and 9 others
GL queen of hornyneess friend told me that size and being masculine does it for her lol. Nothing too extreme tho, most of us probably can get there.

If you are skinny and have a good face then you are in for the ride, but if you want to date her and want her to like you, not just milk money, then you have to change that lol.

One of them told me: if I like his hands then I will probably like everything else. According to her there's some type of connection lol

If ure not handmaxxing, then what are u doing tbh?

Just creampie her asshole theory

Norwood cuckold.
One of them told me: if I like his hands then I will probably like everything else. According to her there's some type of connection lol

The connection is

GOOD GENES, GENES ARE PACKETS.

THE SAME OCCUR WITH YOUR FACE, BONES ARE CONNECTED.

I have every bad feature, trait, and attribute that a human being can possibly possess. I am the greatest example of catastrophic failure the world has been gifted. I hope to be put in a museum and have an exhibit based on my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, middayshowers, IWantToMax and 3 others
She was honest and said "I don't want my boyfriend to be skinny" and checked my arms by pulling up my sleeves.
Don't waste your time with hoes like these. And i say this as a very muscular guy.
THAT IS EVERY SINGLE GIRL, only difference is whether they say it or not to your face, becuase i can Garuntee every single one of them thinks that way!
Be fair, you are the same, we are all like that...
she posts on lipstickalley
hahahaha, i googled somtheing and found this forum before a few days...
The largest collection of superficial whores worldwide. Never visit this site if your mental health is important to you :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder
I have every bad feature, trait, and attribute that a human being can possibly possess. I am the greatest example of catastrophic failure the world has been gifted. I hope to be put in a museum and have an exhibit based on my life.

@Vermilioncore
- The tragic failure and catastrophic life of a human being

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's pretty over for me when it comes to women because my wrist size is 14cm and my hand size is legitimately that of a girls.
I'd only have a chance with girls below 14 but that's illegal so I'll remain a virgin forever.
I'd never thought wrist size was that important until I was confronted with psl.

You don't know how old the girl you "dated" is? I guess we had a misunderstanding
Lmao sorry bro, thought u were asking the age of the guys she has fucked haha, she is 25 I'm 20

It's pretty over for me when it comes to women because my wrist size is 14cm and my hand size is legitimately that of a girls.
I'd only have a chance with girls below 14 but that's illegal so I'll remain a virgin forever.
I'd never thought wrist size was that important until I was confronted with psl.
LSJL for fingers or tattoos to cover it :D
Bildergebnis für handtattoos

Women pay attention to those subtle details. like your wrist size and the veins on your arms.

JFL a while ago i asked my cousin if she was attracted to big wrist size in guys. and she told me the first thing she pays attention to when she sees a guy (aside from the face) are the arms and neck/adam's apple.

Everything people talk about here isn't autism. Women really are attracted to big wrists and veiny arms.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, IWantToMax and Norwooder
This girl I have been seeing is clearly very superficial like all women. When we met I was wearing a puffer jacket and so on, when we got further into the date she was constantly analysing wrist size muscle size and so on in subtle ways, you can see it with every girl, the first 3 seconds they are with you their eyes look up and down and around scaling you up. She was honest and said "I don't want my boyfriend to be skinny" and checked my arms by pulling up my sleeves. there were other times where this happened. Long story short, I was very happy she was so honest about it and clear, I told my friends about it they said stop seeing that superficial girl immediately becuase she only likes you for the way you look, and I'm just like THAT IS EVERY SINGLE GIRL, only difference is whether they say it or not to your face, becuase i can Garuntee every single one of them thinks that way!
A female acquintance of mine was very upfront about the importance of looks and money, she brutally analyzed looks out loud with me and told somebody was fat and we talked about facial features and race.
She's a mulatto, around 5psl.
She was 20 at the time and a virgin because she wanted a rich man.

big wrists

do they also subconsciously calculate your BF% in order to get a precise and accurate measurement of the actual bone size? Do they also spot the SD of 0.3 inches?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
do they also subconsciously calculate your BF% in order to get a precise and accurate measurement of the actual bone size? Do they also spot the SD of 0.3 inches?

Yeah because big wrists aren't noticeable to the eye right?

Yeah because big wrists aren't noticeable to the eye right?

sure, 5th percentile will look small and 95th will look big, bet you can't spot the difference between 6.5 and 7 though, especially when there are other factors at play like forearm size and BF%

oh, and you can hypertrophy the tendons in your wrist, combine that with the small variance in size, and wrists become a top 5 cope.

No musle for your face

sure, 5th percentile will look small and 95th will look big, bet you can't spot the difference between 6.5 and 7 though, especially when there are other factors at play like forearm size and BF%

Who said anything about spotting the difference between 6.5 and 7? i just said girls notice big wrists and veiny arms.

Who said anything about spotting the difference between 6.5 and 7? i just said girls notice big wrists and veiny arms.

sure, they might notice it, but im sure it won't affect attraction in any way.

sure, they might notice it, but im sure it won't affect attraction in any way.

It won't affect it if you have already good face but it will add to it. though even if you're not gl it will boost your attraction either way. as will other physical factors.

It won't affect it if you have already good face but it will add to it. though even if you're not gl it will boost your attraction either way. as will other physical factors.

i guess i reacted kinda spergy. what i mean is that 1) wrist size is relative(body fat, forearm size), therefore the judgement of it is relative as well 2) most people fall into a rather tight range of size => 3) gaining a small amount, which is possible, will shoot you up in the percentiles, even though you started out small. Therefore it is not worth to worry about it.

The 2 girls that i ever had skin to skin contact measured my wrist and hands, touched my hair and my lower third and middle face. We're not autists bro. It's the truth. And it hurts.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
i wonder how many men she fucked before you, cuck
Lol youre just a jealous cuck. Every woman has fucked a lot before you. Theyre all whorez. Accept that or become/stay incel. Factz.

Well played OP. This is the kind of posts we need

LSJL for fingers or tattoos to cover it :D
Bildergebnis für handtattoos
Maybe I will get it in the future. I hate myself so much, I'll just use my body as an experiment

Someone who has large manly hands likely also has other good masculine features such as a warrior skull, height, large penis, etc, this doesn’t mean hands are of high importance, it means it says a lot about you. If some manlet decides to maxx his hands it won’t help him for shit with girls!

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Girls notice fucking [ISPOILER]EVERYTHING[/ISPOILER] and they choose the best