Girl on reddit ghosted me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I sent her a pic, she sent me a pic, she said I was hot and she wants to fuck me. Then I started telling her about my oneitis and how much I got hurt, she seemed interested in that, but she got bored of the endless self blaming and just left me.

Not even girls want to hear me venting. They don't give a shit. I can't vent. FUUUUUUCK.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6401
:feelskek: its cuz you are :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This has to be bullshit. If not, then it confirms that your personality is what’s stopping you from getting laid.

• +1
This has to be bullshit. If not, then it confirms that your personality is what’s stopping you from getting laid.

She is england so I couldnt fuck her and I decided to vent. Why do girls lack empathy? She kept syaing "move on", "its not your fault", "she was confused"

• +1
She is england so I couldnt fuck her and I decided to vent. Why do girls lack empathy? She kept syaing "move on", "its not your fault", "she was confused"
Because, I don’t think she gave a shit about your oneitis problems. You should’ve asked her to send nudes.

• +1
>Reddit

So fucking EPIC DUDE!!!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6401
Because, I don’t think she gave a shit about your oneitis problems. You should’ve asked her to send nudes.

But she said she wanted to talk

• +1
She didn’t want to talk about you and your miserable life, she wanted to talk about herself.
But she said she wanted to help me

• +1
lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lux