Girl on tinder exposes my autism to all of my coworkers

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor

So i was texting this ugly chick on tinder that I matched with by accident, and i just did my usual shitposting autism. But after i started getting progressively crazier she sent THESE chats to her friend thats a server were I work

this chick fowarded it to the girls groupchat and now IM COOKED, they were asking me who @Amnesia was today OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, smoth, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
Sorry bro that was my tinder catfish account you matched with

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, thebuffdon690, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and ggg.tv🤫
83CC914E 8578 4208 988E 50103FBE0995

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, copingtoohardrn, datboijj and 2 others
amnesia because you don’t learn from your mistakes you are trying to grow as a person and get better do not reveal who amensia is or they will gather material against you with that as springboard

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Clavicular
> autism
> Can hold down a job

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, not__cel, JohnDoe and 3 others
amnesia because you don’t learn from your mistakes you are trying to grow as a person and get better do not reveal who amensia is or they will gather material against you with that as springboard
I must have amnesia because i forgot what u said while reading it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and incel194012940
View attachment 2935459

So i was texting this ugly chick on tinder that I matched with by accident, and i just did my usual shitposting autism. But after i started getting progressively crazier she sent THESE chats to her friend thats a server were I work

this chick fowarded it to the girls groupchat and now IM COOKED, they were asking me who @Amnesia was today OVER
IMG 20240521 203248
Wow she knew .me was now called .org!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, not__cel, 0S4MA and 9 others
you know, it's not often I get brutally mogged in the autism department, but you out did yourself today mister.

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and Clavicular
View attachment 2935459

Jestermaxxing

Fuck u inb4 me :forcedsmile:
I wanted to be his arch nemesis and expose his larp:feelswah::lul:
larp? r u retarded it ridirects to .org when u click that link so she obv clicked on it and saw the new url

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172, 0S4MA and smallman
View attachment 2935459

I relate to that screenshot except I'm nowhere near in looks near you. And you know how foids are, this was going to happen someday.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
it will be alright my cardinal brother it's obvious the overall message of this site is good no matter how many racist storm front subhuman ethnics are on here

• JFL
“The Fear is Not For What Is Lost, The Fear Is For What Is Still to be Lost.”

IMG 8593
IMG 8594
IMG 8593

Read the latest poem, “God”, by Oliz Payne (writer of The Pigeon) at the link below today!

Are you getting rhino?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, not__cel, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
  • Woah
Big. Look at how much wider and taller It Is compared to the other guys. Even If they appear to be good looking you make them look like betas. That's what would happen if you Met forum "chads"
woah bro thanks, i still like those guys tho

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Clavicular and nope
larp? r u retarded it ridirects to .org when u click that link so she obv clicked on it and saw the new url
Over for iq you didn't get the sarcasm :lul: