Girl pushing me off

F

Fkingigacope

Bronze
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
252
Reputation
91
What does it mean if I fuck girl and randomly she just pushes me off her like she can't anymore? Last time I was fucking her doggy, she was moaning and so on and randomly she just started to push me off her
 
you raped her you sicko !!! 😡😡😡 enjoy prison you misogynistic bigot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Dr. Bludy, Lucid and 3 others
then just fucking ask her?
Yes, I should have but I forgot. I was fucking her for 2-3hours so mabe she couldnt anymore
 
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i will never have sex ever. girls dont like me cuz im short and ugly
 
  • JFL
Reactions: italiangigaChad
she rememebred her ex sessions
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fkingigacope

Similar threads

roidedasura
Replies
12
Views
87
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Z
Replies
13
Views
67
mcdawkflawk
M
D
Replies
5
Views
50
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
4
Replies
12
Views
95
overforme3
overforme3
Excelatory
Replies
3
Views
35
maxxella
maxxella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top