Girl said I have really nice eyebrows

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Was getting my morning smoothie, and the girl making it (5'4'', average body, blond, mid 20s) said I have really nice eyebrows, then said

'you're DAUGHTERS will be lucky'.

Idk if that's a compliment or a burn...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17174 and 5 others
Was getting my morning smoothie, and the girl making it (5'4'', average body, blond, mid 20s) said I have really nice eyebrows, then said

thats a compliment u dimwit make your move !!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302

That's a compliment u dimwit make your move !!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, volcelfatcel, 444 and 6 others
Compliment I think. Good eyebrows are good for both genders. Unless you have very thin eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, thereallegend, one job away and 2 others
Saying Ur daughters meant I have feminine eyebrows.

She is right, mine are arched, masculine eyebrows are straight, like Jason Momoa

virtue signaling. its over for Asian cels.

if its over for me its over for u

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
virtue signaling. it's over for Asian cels.

if it's over for me it's over for u.

your face looks sooo... plain
i'd rather be interesting looking incel than this

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 15827

NPC

there are tons of rly ugly guys who look exciting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 15827 and adotsdot
yes your face screams you being low iq dude
it's literally the worst scenario is to have face like this
because nothing you can do to fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ballskin and Deleted member 17345
yes your face screams you being low iq dude
it's literally the worst scenario is to have face like this
because nothing you can do to fix
now that is cope af what u said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, adotsdot and Deleted member 17345

Nope our problems are the opposite, yours are weak, which is sort of ok cos most JBW have weak eyebrows unless they're celebs. Yours are still straight.

Mine are not weak they're strong, cos I'm ethnic, but they're arched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nope our problems are the opposite, yours are weak, which is sort of ok cos most JBW have weak eyebrows unless they're celebs. Yours are still straight.

Mine are not weak they're strong, cos I'm ethnic, but they're arched

rather have straight cuz that's big halo

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
arched is prey

So, are you taking something? or is this some random brag thread without any purpose?

But that's reality in Uk.

@NOTCHADRIP is not ugly, he is the most vanilla, harmless looking, 5/10 guy alive.

He is exactly the kind of guy who should have a looksmatched GF, but how things are now in this HYPERGAMOUS world, he struggles in any decent western city.

You should move to one of the 4 big Chinese cities, you would be worshipped there Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

@NOTCHADRIP is not ugly, he is the most vanilla, harmless looking, 5/10 guy alive.

He is exactly the kind of guy who should have a looksmatched GF, but how things are now in this HYPERGAMOUS world, he strugg
arched is prey
Yep I know :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
arched is prey

He is exactly the kind of guy who should have a looksmatched GF, but how things are now in this HYPERGAMOUS world, he struggles in any decent western city.

You should move to one of the 4 big Chinese cities, you would be worshipped there Bhai
i dont like asian girls

Idk then man.
Try tanning? Dye your hair? Get on a cycle? Get some tats??
i was thinking of dying my hair ,i cannot believ its so hard for me tbh.sure im not ugly.i hope my facial adiposity goes down with age as im not really that fay

she most probably has little to no eyebrows, and frauds them heavily
she wished she had your brows, envious of your daughters who most likely will have them
more platonic than you think but a foid wishing she had your eyebrows is a compliment
a compliment is a compliment

she wished she had your brows, envious of your daughters who most likely will have them
more platonic than you think but a foid wishing she had your eyebrows is a compliment

Yea Bhai, a compliment is a compliment.

And you're right, I am fairly sure her eyebrows are painted, I think 95% of white and noodlewhores paint their eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and adotsdot

She is right, mine are arched, masculine eyebrows are straight, like Jason Momoa
Jason momoas eyebrows are as arched as it gets jfl

Jason momoas eyebrows are as arched as it gets jfl
No, they are straight, and arc at the very end, there is only one apex, that's why he has best eyebrows in the world.

Mine arc like a girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
No, they are straight, and arc at the very end, that's why he has best eyebrows in the world.

Mine arc like a girls
They aren’t straight.
They are the defintion of arched
026A607E 564D 44D1 A182 E1956D3610B8

These eyebrows are straight
5A11A5E1 AAE6 42D1 82B8 257FE071E7CE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

High set eyebrows are femme as well

Yep mine are not high set, because I have a pretty pronounced browridge., They are just not very straight and have a pronounced arch.

@RabidRosaries has seen me and he is an eye areamaxxer
High set eyebrows are femme as well

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827

COMPLIMENT bhai- she was mirin

• +1
Yea Bhai, a compliment is a compliment.

And you're right, I am fairly sure her eyebrows are painted, I think 95% of white and noodlewhores paint their eyebrows.
one thing about being a curry ethnic is excellent eyebrows, eyelash and facial hair growth potential.
id say eyelashes give the biggest halo so be sure to max them..

one thing about being a curry ethnic is excellent eyebrows, eyelash and facial hair growth potential.
id say eyelashes give the biggest halo so be sure to max them..
Max how??
I have a Punjabi friend who has amazing eyelashes, me and him were getting food once and the food working there kept talking about his eyelashes and how nice they were.

He is also 1.80m, and lightskin, but at least I mog him facially

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Max how??
I have a Punjabi friend who has amazing eyelashes, me and him were getting food once and the food working there kept talking about his eyelashes and how nice they were.

atm im using castor oil - KB organic castor oil supposed to work really well, and mine have defo got longer (no compliments yet, tbh i hardly get any lol)
was thinking of taking oral castor oil too but just applying every night to eye area is working well for me

Max how??

its a massive halo, you mog your punjabi friend but getting compliments to eyelashes is big because they look into your eyes longer and with game that'll get women more attached more likely

atm im using castor oil - KB organic castor oil supposed to work really well, and mine have defo got longer (no compliments yet, tbh i hardly get any lol)
was thinking of taking oral castor oil too but just applying every night to eye area is working well for me
How do u avoid it getting into your eyes???

How do u avoid it getting into your eyes???
close my eyes when applying, i go to sleep not long after applying but it can make you vision a little blurry after. but i am going to sleep and its fine in the morning.

doesnt effect your vision long term

• +1
its a massive halo, you mog your punjabi friend but getting compliments to eyelashes is big because they look into your eyes longer and with game that'll get women more attached more likely
Does it seem like it east asian have the weakest eYelashes?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996