Girl semi freaked out on me in the middle of sex

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
"You're so nice, it's kinda weird. Like I've never been with a guy as nice as you. I don't really know what to think, why are you so nice?"

Black/asian chick 21 really hot slim huge tits, met her IRL at the club brought her home same night. Her claimed body count is 2. One guy she dated for 3 years super abusive in her words. The other guy is just a FWB co worker who she describes as selfish.

I was my normal self all night, but it was in the middle of sex where I made her cum a few times I asked her which felt better (two different positions of fucking) and she like stopped sex and was like dude why are you so nice, why do you care so much about what feels good to me, are you even having fun? And she kept asking like why am I so "nice" and not just sex wise she just said all night I was being understanding about why she felt the need to stay with her abusive ex and undersanding to her life situation

Even though after everything she said it was by far the best sex she ever had she was still sus about me because "no guy is this nice"

I just cant even

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, dachad, Chadeep and 43 others
Little does she know she's fucking someone who's a complete freaktard on the inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, gaymidget, leopold123 and 53 others
Dnr sexhaver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, AscensionMan98 and 17 others
Little does she know she's fucking someone who's a complete freaktard on the inside
Call me nice again, bitch
patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, zharupodrugu and 26 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 23391 and 7 others
inb4 3+ pages

lets go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, pentamogged9000, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Amnesia making us feel like lonely incels again jfl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ROTTING, Flanked and 6 others
You're so nice, it's kinda weird. Like I've never been with a guy as nice as you. I don't really know what to think, why are you so nice?"
You should have showed your .org account to her to let the reality kick in .

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ROTTING, Flanked and 15 others
Even though after everything she said it was by far the best sex she ever had she was still sus about me because "no guy is this nice"
Was she wrong though? Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and HarrierDuBois
Myself personally I don't give a fuck about pleasing the women. Never given a foid oral and never plan on it. I also last a few minutes . I don't give a fuck about pleasing these roasties.

Being nice and trying to please a women is such cuck behavior. Think about what a cave man would do . The cave man would just creampie the bitch and then bounce. They wouldn't bother with pleasing the foid.

Pleasuring these holes that get constant 24/7/365 dopamine rush from tinder and real life via bars and clubs and all these simps is pointless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, nevermind2 and 22 others
you’re niceness may be mistaken for subservience and submissiveness which is the ultimate pussy drier regardless of how GL you are.

be more alpha, dominant, and less caring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
so it's a bad thing?

Myself personally I don't give a fuck about pleasing the women. Never given a foid oral and never plan on it. I also last a few minutes . I don't give a fuck about pleasing these roasties.

Being nice and trying to please a women is such cuck behavior. Think about what a cave man would do . The cave man would just creampie the bitch and then bounce. They wouldn't bother with pleasing the foid.

Pleasuring these holes that get constant 24/7/365 dopamine rush from tinder and real life via bars and clubs and all these simps is pointless
legit. but this forum is full of validatioincel. Girls want to be the one pleasing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and AscensionMan98
new forum chad sex dialogue just dropped @ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HighClassMaxing, Prince88 and 9 others
How do you unironically suffer from so many mental issues despite getting laid? I feel like if i was constantly ogled at by women and got laid every other day I would be completely fine in the head

Meanwhile you seem to be more deranged than even me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
BIg cope and another lying tail. Not surprised obviously since last time, you went out of your way to brag about a fentanyl addict that had a fat Mexican cholo fwb on the side (still JFLing at the fact that, that nigga fucked her and went back home chill and you had to come home to brag about the slay to incels )

But what really happened in this middle of the 'sex' session is that she said this

“staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes 😍while getting fucked by you was just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

You aint fololin nobody here
You lying dopamine hungry subhuman manlet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Flanked and 23 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
new forum chad sex dialogue just dropped @ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed @looksmaxxer234
Time to whip out my dick and read this essay

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Flanked, HighClassMaxing and 3 others
Shes a black abused dog built for minecraft rape

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I need a sextape as proof this happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Debetro, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
legit. but this forum is full of validatioincel. Girls want to be the one pleasing.
Exactly your the creator with the seed to life and creator of civilization . The foid should be submitting to you and worried only of your pleasure not hers.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Sigmamale, It'snotover and 4 others
Toxic female brains never return to normal after having sex with a dark triad chad who treats her like trash

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, bloomercel, Sens and 9 others
Thought you were a sfcel?
You’re coming to the dark side?
They just give it up a lot more easily with less flakyness to whites so I guess he's hungry for young pussy and not as picky about being white only .

Not to mention he's in California which is like only 30% white lol. Add the age cuck disease of white foids and then it makes sense what he is doing

just her picking up on the incel brain-chad body mismatch that comes after intense surgerymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 29167, bloomercel and 6 others
Sfcels love deathnik brown poosie
Legit many white supermacists have been caught dating non whites . They then blame other whites for becoming a mutt nation 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, datboijj and Artemis
Amnesia fentanyl method coming soon

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and ReadBooksEveryday
BIg cope and another lying tail. Not surprised obviously since last time, you went out of your way to brag about a fentanyl addict that had a fat Mexican cholo fwb on the side (still JFLing at the fact that, that nigga fucked her and went back home chill and you had to come home to brag about the slay to incels )

But what really happened in this middle of the 'sex' session is that she said this

“staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes 😍while getting fucked by you was just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

View attachment 2305610
The exact thing happened to Crisick lmao

“We were fucking missionary and she was holding eye contact with me, her eyes started rolling back and she told me to please take a break because she was getting dizzy
I was like what the fuck ,then she says “staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes
IMG 5416

while getting fucked by you was just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

@Obito

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Flanked and 19 others
Indeed, serial killer schizo vibes. She let a .org user smash jfl

“We were fucking missionary and she was holding eye contact with me, her eyes started rolling back and she told me to please take a break because she was getting dizzy
I was like what the fuck ,then she says “staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes
View attachment 2305620
while getting fucked by you was just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

@Obito
Of course a femoid's brain would disconnect when fucking with a subhuman

Amnesia is different though. She was mesmerized by that big Mexican gypsy cock. He thrusted her harder than border patrol search dogs when looking for cocaine.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sigmamale, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
Dnr

Kys sex haver

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 29167 and Splinter901
Release the sextape or it didn't happen at all

When ur not used to dealing with middle class wypipo u think they’re super nice

you’re niceness may be mistaken for subservience and submissiveness which is the ultimate pussy drier regardless of how GL you are.

be more alpha, dominant, and less caring
I bet you she'll probably go back to some HTN that is violent and treats her like shit and then fuck the nice Amnesia chad when she feels bad after getting treated shit.

So amnesia is gonna be getting the sides lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, Sigmamale and 4 others
i will never experience this....

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
No looks for not being a dark triad sociopath.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Why don't you get with one girl and have children with her? I don't understand

Y don't u fuck off? He should do whatever he wants and go er and rope when aging steals his looks, there is no other wqy to live.

post pics of her we know you filmed her you deranged animal

Of course a femoid's brain would disconnect when fucking with a subhuman

Amnesia is different though. She was mesmerized by that big Mexican gypsy cock. He thrusted her harder than border patrol search dogs when looking for cocaine.
Caged so hard irl at "mesmerized by that big Mexican gypsy cock".

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person

View attachment 2305620

@Obito
He still looks good unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Looks234 and the BULL
"You're so nice, it's kinda weird. Like I've never been with a guy as nice as you. I don't really know what to think, why are you so nice?"

Black/asian chick 21 really hot slim huge tits, met her IRL at the club brought her home same night. Her claimed body count is 2. One guy she dated for 3 years super abusive in her words. The other guy is just a FWB co worker who she describes as selfish.

I was my normal self all night, but it was in the middle of sex where I made her cum a few times I asked her which felt better (two different positions of fucking) and she like stopped sex and was like dude why are you so nice, why do you care so much about what feels good to me, are you even having fun? And she kept asking like why am I so "nice" and not just sex wise she just said all night I was being understanding about why she felt the need to stay with her abusive ex and undersanding to her life situation

I just cant even
bart simpson forest GIF

View attachment 2305610
No, THIS is how it was IN REALITY:
Amnesia

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, DOggo and 9 others

I just cant even
Tales to get reacts

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

View attachment 2305610

View attachment 2305620

@Obito
Lmao i cant stop laughing

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and ReadBooksEveryday