Girl semi freaked out on me in the middle of sex

Black/asian chick
Ilustres Ignorantes Lmao GIF by Movistar Plus+

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Artemis
The exact thing happened to Crisick lmao

“We were fucking missionary and she was holding eye contact with me, her eyes started rolling back and she told me to please take a break because she was getting dizzy
I was like what the fuck ,then she says “staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes
View attachment 2305620
while getting fucked by you was just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

@Obito
:feelswat:maybe amnesia and crisick had sex with eachother :feelsokman:
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Chadeep, Arcturus and 3 others
You need to choke and hammerhead, that's why you're inkwell

It's either serial killer or betabuxer vibes for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
Myself personally I don't give a fuck about pleasing the women. Never given a foid oral and never plan on it. I also last a few minutes . I don't give a fuck about pleasing these roasties.

Being nice and trying to please a women is such cuck behavior. Think about what a cave man would do . The cave man would just creampie the bitch and then bounce. They wouldn't bother with pleasing the foid.

Pleasuring these holes that get constant 24/7/365 dopamine rush from tinder and real life via bars and clubs and all these simps is pointless
Indeed, you just have to dominate them during sex, and one ways to dominate her is to deny her orgasm.
Nevertheless her having an orgasm is good for bonding.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and chadison
Toxic female brains never return to normal after having sex with a dark triad chad who treats her like trash
This, they crave all the emotions and rollercoasters and "feeling like a woman" and whatnot.

Same experience here, but not just in sex, also in general. Women have asked me why I am so nice, caring, etc. I think they do want a man to be that way, but to have a balance between caring for her and dominating/taking charge of her. The bar is just so fucking low nowadays since most men are just desperate for intimacy without consideration for women’s perspectives (since over 65% are incels now) and most guys are lazy as shit and don’t understand anything about female nature.

But it really is unfortunate, this is the state of 2023 and gen-z. You can’t be nice now without being seen as a person with ulterior motives or a pussy. It shows you just how fucked our society really is. I don’t think you fucked up the situation, but rather her reaction was a consequence of the state of our society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Offensive Bias, bwrauycnee and 5 others
Indeed, you just have to dominate them during sex, and one ways to dominate her is to deny her orgasm.
Nevertheless her having an orgasm is good for bonding.
I think this is correct. Good that someone here understands archetypes and female nature. I believe the best way to go about it is a balance between the two. It is definitely possible to do both (dominate and yet give her pleasure/an orgasm) if you understand anatomy and how to mentally stimulate a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TITUS and infini
JFL if u think this is a compliment.

The world is absolutely packed with nice, kind, empathic men; Those are the men most likely to be incels and be completely rejected by women.

Young women have infinite dating options. Why do you think women time and time again pick 'selfish, abusive men' even though they are a minority.

They fucking love it.

I think this is correct. Good that someone here understands archetypes and female nature. I believe the best way to go about it is a balance between the two. It is definitely possible to do both (dominate and yet give her pleasure/an orgasm) if you understand anatomy and how to mentally stimulate a woman.
The balance is key

If you are too nice, it will unconsciously signal to her you are so low status as to need to be nice to her to get her attention

If you are too mean, it will unconsciously signal you are too high status for her

generally when a man is equally both to her, it signals that he is her looksmatch and this will probably be who she can ltr without either feeling like shes settling and feeling insecure in the relationship

of course, absolutely none of this can be forced or affected since women have a sixth sense for when youre being affected down to the level of the mannerism, and will immediately get the ick. they want someone they can have this balance with in the most absolute organic way. if youre otherwise always nice to girls, they WILL pick up on you being faux mean as a means of trying to get their attention

all of a womens 20s is a drawn out search for the guy she has this dynamic with, oscillating between the two extremes as a strategy of triangulating this guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and chadison
Myself personally I don't give a fuck about pleasing the women. Never given a foid oral and never plan on it. I also last a few minutes . I don't give a fuck about pleasing these roasties.

Being nice and trying to please a women is such cuck behavior. Think about what a cave man would do . The cave man would just creampie the bitch and then bounce. They wouldn't bother with pleasing the foid.

Pleasuring these holes that get constant 24/7/365 dopamine rush from tinder and real life via bars and clubs and all these simps is pointless
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

loser mentality. Making her cum and scream and her tits ripple. Enjoying her moans and her being under your helm brings out more understanding of one's capabilities and confidence. Exactly what this and the famous, undisputed BOTB contender @averagejoe line is all about. Maybe because I've LTR'd hard I see it this way... as I've not gone out with roasties. Not disagreeing with the last sentence except for it making yourself seem harder only on you, it's just shit that you can't control unless being cold gives you her respect then fair enough. I think when you know it's a NP type, then you know where I mean this.

Just lol, at you social reject, teenage virgins giving @Amnesia sex advice.

Legit many white supermacists have been caught dating non whites . They then blame other whites for becoming a mutt nation 😂
Sounds like muh pIsslams plan also

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison
:feelswat:maybe amnesia and crisick had sex with eachother :feelsokman:
@ReadBooksEveryday
Unfortunately amnesia is not his type, chadsick fell in love with Salludon though(med pill)
@Artemis show him the proofs:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Artemis
The balance is key

If you are too nice, it will unconsciously signal to her you are so low status as to need to be nice to her to get her attention

If you are too mean, it will unconsciously signal you are too high status for her

generally when a man is equally both to her, it signals that he is her looksmatch and this will probably be who she can ltr without either feeling like shes settling and feeling insecure in the relationship

of course, absolutely none of this can be forced or affected since women have a sixth sense for when youre being affected down to the level of the mannerism, and will immediately get the ick. they want someone they can have this balance with in the most absolute organic way. if youre otherwise always nice to girls, they WILL pick up on you being faux mean as a means of trying to get their attention
Yes, very few people understand this, even on this forum, which I find highly ironic yet predictable. It is good that we do.
all of a womens 20s is a drawn out search for the guy she has this dynamic with, oscillating between the two extremes as a strategy of triangulating this guy
Correct, with one exception. The man must be physically attractive (obviously).

JFL if u think this is a compliment.

The world is absolutely packed with nice, kind, empathic men; Those are the men most likely to be incels and be completely rejected by women.

Young women have infinite dating options. Why do you think women time and time again pick 'selfish, abusive men' even though they are a minority.

They fucking love it.
Its called congruency, and I made a thread on it two years ago. It is still very true, and most people do not understand it. To summarize:

Women do not love it. They love the man, not the behavior. Chads get away with treating women like shit because they look good, and women deal with it because of the access to good genetic material and validation that comes with it. Ever hear women say “where have all the good guys gone?” Exactly. It’s because men that are hot know they don’t have to give a shit, and women will still chase them. But women would rather do this than be saddled with a nice man that does not have a high quality genetic profile.

The balanced man is one who is physically attractive, recognizes this privilege, and yet acts with a kind, but firm, attitude. This is what all women truly desire, but find it so hard to actualize because it doesn’t happen due to the dynamics of present sociological phenomena.

When a man like Amnesia acts nice as a fairly good looking man, it seems off because women expect him to be a dick because he can afford it. But this is what you get when you work for the privilege, as me and him have done. You are still mentally your young, average-ugly looking self, yet are physically attractive. This generates apparent disharmony in the female mind, due to it being unusual, and therefore the woman/women find it unnerving.

I hope that makes more sense? I could be wrong, that is what I believe to be true after extensively analyzing male-female psychology. Feel free to argue against it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Offensive Bias, ROTTING and 3 others
"You're so nice, it's kinda weird. Like I've never been with a guy as nice as you. I don't really know what to think, why are you so nice?"

Black/asian chick 21 really hot slim huge tits, met her IRL at the club brought her home same night. Her claimed body count is 2. One guy she dated for 3 years super abusive in her words. The other guy is just a FWB co worker who she describes as selfish.

I was my normal self all night, but it was in the middle of sex where I made her cum a few times I asked her which felt better (two different positions of fucking) and she like stopped sex and was like dude why are you so nice, why do you care so much about what feels good to me, are you even having fun? And she kept asking like why am I so "nice" and not just sex wise she just said all night I was being understanding about why she felt the need to stay with her abusive ex and undersanding to her life situation

Even though after everything she said it was by far the best sex she ever had she was still sus about me because "no guy is this nice"

I just cant even
Abomination you're fucking a blasian chick

Its called congruency, and I made a thread on it two years ago. It is still very true, and most people do not understand it. To summarize:

Women do not love it. They love the man, not the behavior. Chads get away with treating women like shit because they look good, and women deal with it because of the access to good genetic material and validation that comes with it. Ever hear women say “where have all the good guys gone?” Exactly. It’s because men that are hot know they don’t have to give a shit, and women will still chase them. But women would rather do this than be saddled with a nice man that does not have a high quality genetic profile.

The balanced man is one who is physically attractive, recognizes this privilege, and yet acts with a kind, but firm, attitude. This is what all women truly desire, but find it so hard to actualize because it doesn’t happen due to the dynamics of present sociological phenomena.

When a man like Amnesia acts nice as a fairly good looking man, it seems off because women expect him to be a dick because he can afford it. But this is what you get when you work for the privilege, as me and him have done. You are still mentally your young, average-ugly looking self, yet are physically attractive. This generates apparent disharmony in the female mind, due to it being unusual, and therefore the woman/women find it unnerving.

I hope that makes more sense? I could be wrong, that is what I believe to be true after extensively analyzing male-female psychology. Feel free to argue against it.
I disagree completely.

When a guy like Amnesia acts nice, women are turned off, because he doesn't have the personality that women like (abusive narc).
I've seen this with good-looking guys IRL too. If they don't have that fuckboy player attitude, women are way less interested.

Guys that were ugly when young and grow up to be 'nice kind guys', but then become good-looking later, will always struggle with women and not get what they deserve because of that.

Example: Studies show that women are more attracted to men when they are already in a relationship, this was not the case for men. It is proof that women are literally drawn to cheaters, abusers.

Women are actively drawn to a man that will 'put them in their place'. And yes this is often with more attractive men since the more attractive you are, the worse you can treat women and get away with it. So it's a personality associated with GL men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gaymidget, ROTTING, cvzvvc and 4 others
I disagree completely.

When a guy like Amnesia acts nice, women are turned off, because he doesn't have the personality that women like (abusive narc).
I've seen this with good-looking guys IRL too. If they don't have that fuckboy player attitude, women are way less interested.

Guys that were ugly when young and grow up to be 'nice kind guys', but then become good-looking later, will always struggle with women and not get what they deserve because of that.
I don’t think we disagree completely. In fact, we both agree that men that are good-looking and nice will have much less success than the good-looking dark triad man. I never said they would do better than the dark triad, good-looking man. Because I don’t think they will.

We only disagree on the fact that women enjoy being treated like shit. I think some do, but the majority don’t. But I believe they’re comfortable with it because its seen as normal and what is expected. You believe most women actually enjoy being used and manipulated. This we disagree on. However, the studies do show that the the healthiest relationships generally don’t involve dark triad individuals, so I have (some) grounds as to why I don’t think the same way you do. I believe the studies that show dark triad succeeding are true, but for the reason I mentioned above: Women enjoy the congruency, as it is predictable.
Example: Studies show that women are more attracted to men when they are already in a relationship, this was not the case for men. It is proof that women are literally drawn to cheaters, abusers.
Not necessarily. As i just mentioned above, there could be what I believe to be a confounding variable. The studies show this because men in relationships tend to exhibit the phenomena of pre-selection. That is, women associate that man of higher value since another woman believes he is of high enough value to have sex with. It would only be natural then that women are more drawn to men chosen by other women. This does NOT mean that women want their man to cheat on them. They are two separate phenomena/occurrences.
Women are actively drawn to a man that will 'put them in their place'. And yes this is often with more attractive men since the more attractive you are, the worse you can treat women and get away with it. So it's a personality associated with GL men.
We both agree on this part.

Yes, very few people understand this, even on this forum, which I find highly ironic yet predictable. It is good that we do.

Correct, with one exception. The man must be physically attractive (obviously).
looks is embedded in that status

• +1
I don’t think we disagree completely. In fact, we both agree that men that are good-looking and nice will have much less success than the good-looking dark triad man. I never said they would do better than the dark triad, good-looking man. Because I don’t think they will.

We only disagree on the fact that women enjoy being treated like shit. I think some do, but the majority don’t. But I believe they’re comfortable with it because its seen as normal and what is expected. You believe most women actually enjoy being used and manipulated. This we disagree on. However, the studies do show that the the healthiest relationships generally don’t involve dark triad individuals, so I have (some) grounds as to why I don’t think the same way you do. I believe the studies that show dark triad succeeding are true, but for the reason I mentioned above: Women enjoy the congruency, as it is predictable.

Not necessarily. As i just mentioned above, there could be what I believe to be a confounding variable. The studies show this because men in relationships tend to exhibit the phenomena of pre-selection. That is, women associate that man of higher value since another woman believes he is of high enough value to have sex with. It would only be natural then that women are more drawn to men chosen by other women. This does NOT mean that women want their man to cheat on them. They are two separate phenomena/occurrences.

We both agree on this part.
I don't really think the distinction you are trying to make is relevant though.

If men that treat women like shit, do better with women and are more attractive, all else being equal. Then I think it's fair to conclude that women like to be abused and manipulated, because that's the type of guys they are trying to date.

Whether it's because of pre-selection or something other at play, why does it matter? It leads to the exact same thing: Women being drawn to abusers and complaining about the abuse only when the relationship goes south, when they get cheated on, when they get rejected, etc.

'Oh I was in a LTR with him for 3 years and he abused me all this time. My ex was horrible.'
like why the fuck do the even stay with that guy for 3 years if they didn't enjoy the abuse?! Or at the very least, they thought being 'abused' was all worth it. And in that scenario, you also lost the right to complain tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, Deleted member 23391 and chadison
I disagree completely.

It's not even that gl guys treat women any less nice. It's more so that gl guys having more options have less patience for women's natural bullshit, so they don't take it. This is perceived by the woman as "him being a jerk" and then crying over him not bending to her will. In a woman's eyes a man should do her bidding regardless of whether she respects him or not. They're just wired that way.

When a gl guy doesn't do this, the woman doesn't like it. But she tolerates it because she knows he can get another female. So that's why women are "drawn" to jerks. Not because they are jerks, but because they're gl and every positive thing they do outweighs their negatives. If a guy is ugly he won't even be given the chance to be a jerk in the relationship to begin with.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Sprinkles, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
I don't really think the distinction you are trying to make is relevant though.

If men that treat women like shit, do better with women and are more attractive, all else being equal. Then I think it's fair to conclude that women like to be abused and manipulated, because that's the type of guys they are trying to date.
This is a CLASSIC example of every statistician and data scientist’s hallmark quote “Correlation does not imply causation.” There is a mathematical flaw in the line of thinking you just stated, and it is very dangerous. I would encourage you to do do research on why this is not the case. In this situation, we can only conclude “on average, the data indicates that men that have dark triad traits tend to have more sexual opportunities.” This data does not allow us to conclude that “women therefore enjoy being treated this way.” There is no study that shows that.
Whether it's because of pre-selection or something other at play, why does it matter? It leads to the exact same thing: Women being drawn to abusers and complaining about the abuse only when the relationship goes south, when they get cheated on, when they get rejected, etc.
It matters because if society as a whole transitions to this way of acting, then it will collapse, because everyone will only be interested in themselves and no one else. It is for the good of society (and your family and friends) that we avoid this way of acting. And perhaps there are other ways to attract women, if it is true that dark triad traits are attractive.
'Oh I was in a LTR with him for 3 years and he abused me all this time. My ex was horrible.'
like why the fuck do the even stay with that guy for 3 years if they didn't enjoy the abuse?! Or at the very least, they thought being 'abused' was all worth it. And in that scenario, you also lost the right to complain tbh.
Women may stay with a man even if he treats her poorly because of his superior genetic profile, as I mentioned above. However, there are often other reasons for this occurrence. Perhaps she is lonely, and she can’t find a better man in the timespan. Or perhaps she is exaggerating to cover her own faults (women do this A LOT). There are many possible reasons she is saying this, and you are making the mistake as a man of interpreting it logically. Women do not speak logically, they speak EMOTIONALLY. But here you make the mistake of interpreting it logically, instead of emotionally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
This is a CLASSIC example of every statistician and data scientist’s hallmark quote “Correlation does not imply causation.” There is a mathematical flaw in the line of thinking you just stated, and it is very dangerous. I would encourage you to do do research on why this is not the case. In this situation, we can only conclude “on average, the data indicates that men that have dark triad traits tend to have more sexual opportunities.” This data does not allow us to conclude that “women therefore enjoy being treated this way.” There is no study that shows that.
True, but we can always conclude women voluntarily choose these men out of free will, despite there being plenty of other options and also the option of being single ofcourse.

So whenever I hear women complaining about an abusive ex or boyfriend it just makes me cage since they themselves picked this abuser. Self inflicted abuse.

It matters because if society as a whole transitions to this way of acting, then it will collapse, because everyone will only be interested in themselves and no one else. It is for the good of society (and your family and friends) that we avoid this way of acting. And perhaps there are other ways to attract women, if it is true that dark triad traits are attractive.
Ur speaking to the wrong crowd. I am an incel with no wealth. I have no stake in society. I would love to see it collapse.

Society and upholding it only benefits the people in power and the people with privilege. Chad. Let it fucking burn.

Women may stay with a man even if he treats her poorly because of his superior genetic profile, as I mentioned above. However, there are often other reasons for this occurrence. Perhaps she is lonely, and she can’t find a better man in the timespan. Or perhaps she is exaggerating to cover her own faults (women do this A LOT). There are many possible reasons she is saying this, and you are making the mistake as a man of interpreting it logically. Women do not speak logically, they speak EMOTIONALLY. But here you make the mistake of interpreting it logically, instead of emotionally.
Those arent real reasons though when you consider how many options and opportunities women have. Women can replace a man in the matter of days.

Its more of a male issue since men have no options and therefore are often either incel or with a subpar woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, AscensionMan98 and chadison
True, but we can always conclude women voluntarily choose these men out of free will, despite there being plenty of other options and also the option of being single ofcourse.

So whenever I hear women complaining about an abusive ex or boyfriend it just makes me cage since they themselves picked this abuser. Self inflicted abuse.
That’s because women are compromising their emotional health for access to good quality sperm. Which makes sense based on their dualistic mating strategy.
Ur speaking to the wrong crowd. I am an incel with no wealth. I have no stake in society. I would love to see it collapse.

Society and upholding it only benefits the people in power and the people with privilege. Chad. Let it fucking burn.
Those arent real reasons though when you consider how many options and opportunities women have. Women can replace a man in the matter of days.

Its more of a male issue since men have no options and therefore are often either incel or with a subpar woman.
No they can’t. They can’t replace a high-value man quickly. They can replace an oofie-doofie with another right away, but no woman wants one of those. You’re ignoring women’s hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

yea but if you're in an LTR you dont want her to cheat so the sex has to be good, no?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Women dont enjoy being abused, its just that mean guys are correlated to hot guys. Because being mean suggests high status.

They use it as an index or a litmus test of high status.

If he were too nice, she would get suspicious because she would unconsciously feel like she has missed something, like she has not correctly interpreted his real status. And they have extraordinary antennae for this kind of thing even if they can't articulate it.

Ths is why the "nice guy v bad boy" narrative is so unlodgeable. It just means "nice because lower status than me vs. mean because higher status than me"

Last edited:
  • +1
Women dont enjoy being abused, its just that mean guys are correlated to hot guys. Because being mean suggests high status.

They use it as an index or a litmus test of high status.

If he were too nice, she would get suspicious because she would unconsciously feel like she has missed something, like she has not correctly interpreted his real status. And they have extraordinary antennae for this kind of thing even if they can't articulate it.

Ths is why the "nice guy v bad boy" narrative is so unlodgeable. It just means "nice because lower status than me vs. mean because higher status than me"
Makes no sense. U have to be abusive to indicate status, theres no other option

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, MoggerGaston and chadison
Makes no sense. U have to be abusive to indicate status, theres no other option
Abuse to women = I texted him 15 times and he replied with one word

It's not even that gl guys treat women any less nice. It's more so that gl guys having more options have less patience for women's natural bullshit, so they don't take it. This is perceived by the woman as "him being a jerk" and then crying over him not bending to her will. In a woman's eyes a man should do her bidding regardless of whether she respects him or not. They're just wired that way.

When a gl guy doesn't do this, the woman doesn't like it. But she tolerates it because she knows he can get another female. So that's why women are "drawn" to jerks. Not because they are jerks, but because they're gl and every positive thing they do outweighs their negatives. If a guy is ugly he won't even be given the chance to be a jerk in the relationship to begin with.
nice guys tend to sub 5 guys that got little no female attention

so when they finally do get female attention they act like submissive cucks because they have little options. They kiss her ass, put her on a pedestal, let disrespect and other shit slide, put her first, etc.

Any attractive guy or any guy with actual testosterone, doesnt put up with that shit and puts himself first, checks the girl when she’s being a bitch, puts her in her place, doesn’t put them on a pedestal, etc

I saw a TikTok where a girl was excited her boyfriend “was telling her what to do” this is where acting “Alpha” comes from. It’s about being the leader in the relationship, in control etc.

But if you go overboard with it can come across as abusive. The irony is women are attracted to those traits JFL

they enjoy being told what to do, being put in their place by a man they perceive as attractive

• +1
nice guys tend to sub 5 guys that got little no female attention

so when they finally do get female attention they act like submissive cucks because they have little options. They kiss her ass, put her on a pedestal, let disrespect and other shit slide, put her first, etc.

Any attractive guy or any guy with actual testosterone, doesnt put up with that shit and puts himself first, checks the girl when she’s being a bitch, puts her in her place, doesn’t put them on a pedestal, etc

I saw a TikTok where a girl was excited her boyfriend “was telling her what to do” this is where acting “Alpha” comes from. It’s about being the leader in the relationship, in control etc.

But if you go overboard with it can come across as abusive. The irony is women are attracted to those traits JFL

they enjoy being told what to do, being put in their place by a man they perceive as attractive
"Being put in their place" aka being held accountable to acting like adults which is something they're not used to, being they're on a pedestal their whole life

Women interpret this as abuse but realistically any adult should be checked this way. Women just aren't used to it so they play victim by saying "poor me evil men just abuse"

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i mean it makes sense? Chads naturally tend to be selfish cause they've been handed everything in life ever since they were young simply cause they are good looking. You are not playing your role correctly, you are acting like an scared virgin incel, trapped in the body of a chad. Also clear brag thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1
"You're so nice, it's kinda weird. Like I've never been with a guy as nice as you. I don't really know what to think, why are you so nice?"

Black/asian chick 21 really hot slim huge tits, met her IRL at the club brought her home same night. Her claimed body count is 2. One guy she dated for 3 years super abusive in her words. The other guy is just a FWB co worker who she describes as selfish.

I was my normal self all night, but it was in the middle of sex where I made her cum a few times I asked her which felt better (two different positions of fucking) and she like stopped sex and was like dude why are you so nice, why do you care so much about what feels good to me, are you even having fun? And she kept asking like why am I so "nice" and not just sex wise she just said all night I was being understanding about why she felt the need to stay with her abusive ex and undersanding to her life situation

Even though after everything she said it was by far the best sex she ever had she was still sus about me because "no guy is this nice"

I just cant even
How did you get her home? Who came on to whom?

why are you nice to them they dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
If only she knew Biden lmao

I just cant even
Maybe I have autism?