• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries why are your indian kuttas so desperate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829 and Johanjohan
Over for pajeets, stil they will keep spamming their cope here.

"Muh this 0.0001% top tier indian drama curry actor looks caucasoid, muh there is hope"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Over for pajeets, stil they will keep spamming their cope here.

"Muh this 0.0001% top tier indian drama curry actor looks caucasoid, muh there is hope"
SFcel cope. All Indians bar the chinks are Caucasoid, not white but Caucasoid skull.

Also "muh over" JFL the white race is literally going extinct cuz there are so many white incels lmao :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
SFcel cope. All Indians bar the chinks are Caucasoid, not white but Caucasoid skull.

Also "muh over" JFL the white race is literally going extinct cuz there are so many white incels lmao :lul:
@KDA Player come check out this triggered shitskin:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and KDA Player
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 15827
Indians try too hard which girls don’t like

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, poopmaster22 and Deleted member 15827
These fucking poojeet shitskin subhuman non self aware third world street shitting smelly niggers have DESTROYED the smv of brown men worldwide with that dm shit.
Please allah make a big earthquake on this shitstain subcontinent and be done with it you fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Anchor_Ship, Gaia262 and 8 others
I have an account of a girl with 30k followers, imagine the shit i read in dm requests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17829
@RabidRosaries sorry bro. this doesnt include you im sure she replies to looksmaxxed indians

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

KYS ASAP and remove your curry genes from the genpool, foids won't let you transmit them anyway.

Omega cope if you think the white race is going to extinct, just ask your indian sisters who they prefers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
KYS ASAP and remove your curry genes from the genpool, foids won't let you transmit them anyway.

Omega cope if you think the white race is going to extinct, just ask your indian sisters who they prefers.
I can and will arrangemarriage max:forcedsmile:

The white race is literally dying and brown guys outmarry than brown girls AND the offspring looks quite Indian:lul::lul::lul:

Keep barking you little bitch, you're going extinct while your sisters leave you for migrants:lul:
European women and refugees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

The white race is literally dying and brown guys outmarry than brown girls AND the offspring looks quite Indian:lul::lul::lul:

Keep barking you little bitch, you're going extinct while your sisters leave you for migrants:lul:
View attachment 1654303

Yeah, beta buxes, nothing new there.

They are marrying 35 years old roasties who got chaded ending with 3 kids, and the indian mens are happy with the leftovers, fine for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17829
Yeah, beta buxes, nothing new there.

They are marrying 35 years old roasties who got chaded ending with 3 kids, and the indian mens are happy with the leftovers, fine for me
lmao those guys are at least raising their own kids unlike whitecels who get cucked and have to settle for literal whores
Whiteboi cucked
Lol at cucks

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Single data points, we are sure for thing, help pajeets to cope.

Studies about perceived actractiveness by race are there, where are the proof of what you're claiming ?
Coped himself into another dimension where indians slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and KDA Player
i thought you are indian

View attachment 1654303

When cumskins breed with curry the children are still curry
just with a lighter skin tone. and they will identify with their south asian heritage and not consider themselves white.

Either way curry numbers keep going up :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
When cumskins breed with curry the children are still curry
just with a lighter skin tone. and they will identify with their south asian heritage and not consider themselves white.

Either way curry numbers keep going up :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Its actually even more based with the muslims since in muslim man white woman couples the children are raised muslim for the most part

and even in the reverse situation with these hoejabis the white cucks usually convert JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its actually even more based with the muslims since in muslim man white woman couples the children are raised muslim for the most part

and even in the reverse situation with these hoejabis the white cucks usually convert JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
muslim is based. doesnt do anything for your inferior genetic race tho

Bobs vagene lasgna