Girl that was posting memes on instagram for 3 years about her ideal height male being 6'6 gets in relationship with 5'6 ginger

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I've been following a girl on instagram since 2018.
She was constantly posting memes on her story about how her ideal type is 6'5
She also posted a meme and wrote "this is so me" over it. I can't find the screenshot so I will type it out
Satan: I'm here to take you to the depths of hell.."
Me: "Omg how tall are you"
Satan: "About 6'6, 6'11 with horns"
Me: "6'11 with horns haha *twirls hair* you are sooo funny"

I seen her on tinder at one point while I had my height in my tinder bio and she did not match with me
I met her in person once when I was working as bouncer and she asked me a question about when the venue was closing, she was more polite than the average drunk cunt but it was a chance for her to show interest in a Tallcel which she claims to be her preference and if she did I would've asked for her contact info to try slay her but she did not attempt to extend the conversation

Now I see is in a relationship with a guy that is just a couple of inches taller than her when she wears heels and she claims to be 4'11

Every other post she was making for years was about her being 4'11 and how she deserved a height difference with a man of a foot and a half, how 6'5 was the minimum jfl. If you believe a single thing that ever comes out of a foids mouth you are retarded.
This brings me back to my theory in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-a-g...k-your-antithesis-theory.450073/#post-7421840
The premise being that a girl will fuck the exact opposite of what she claims to want or what she claims is the minimum requirements to attain her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17829, Chintuck22 and 13 others
water is wet

ideal is just an idea

female can only pick from what they are presented

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: robtical, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
When women can't get the guy they want, they will eventually give up and date a guy who's the opposite of the kind of guy she wants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16834, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
how do you know she wasnt getting raw dogged by tall men for years then decided to tie down a nice loyal 5’6 pet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 17829, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
you'll always be inferior in her head

Reminds me of one woman...
Downloadfile 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Yerico7, Mewton and 3 others
how do you know she wasnt getting raw dogged by tall men for years then decided to tie down a nice loyal 5’6 pet
Yeah that has crossed my mind, I just don't see what benefit she was getting from posting things about height on her profile constantly if it was her desire to just fuck tall guys then settle with a manlet. How the fuck could that guy cope if he seen her post history

Is she british? It’s so interesting how some british girls have this “look”.I’d be surprised if she wasn’t

Maybe she hit a point where she realized it just wasn’t gonna happen for her that’s it.I don’t think it’s because she wanted the antithesis of a tall guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Tallooksmaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Is she british? It’s so interesting how some british girls have this “look”.I’d be surprised if she wasn’t

Maybe she hit a point where she realized it just wasn’t gonna happen for her that’s it.I don’t think it’s because she wanted the antithesis of a tall guy
she should have been able to secure an average height guy tho. Weird how she went for a guy who was 5'6".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16530
Womens words are like a stream of feces

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Zeruel and LooksOrDeath
Yeah this is likely too

@bonelessMan
You should have been 2 inches shorter

She settled for him. She will always treat him on basis of the thought that she can do better than him.