Girl thinks I'm gay

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
Some girl caught me drawing a naked man for proportion purposes didn't even have a dick out and she called me fruity it's OBER
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Then touch them without consent, let's see if they think the same afterwards
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, Sens, Yung and 6 others
shes just jealous because she has a boring vagina, drawing cocks is based and fun
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Some girl caught me drawing a naked man for proportion purposes didn't even have a dick out and she called me fruity it's OBER
Just tell her: "I'm not gay! I just like drawing men, their naked muscular bodies fascinate me...".
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21182
Just tell her: "I'm not gay! I just like drawing men, their naked muscular bodies fascinate me...".
I draw naked women too but they only NOTICE THE MEN
 
I draw naked women too but they only NOTICE THE MEN
Ahh, well just explain to them how drawing nudes is an art, many art students draw and paint nude models, it has nothing to do with sexuality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

Similar threads

iluvltb
Replies
2
Views
30
bnugly
bnugly
arkzy7
Replies
4
Views
64
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
theblueprints
Replies
25
Views
152
i6w9
i6w9
peptidehater22
Replies
13
Views
55
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
kiltarox
Serious i’m gay
Replies
9
Views
67
ghoulmania
ghoulmania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top