Girl told me i look Better than chad

Thought it said 2019

What were u doing in mean time

How was uni life
2019 started master. uni life was dogshit dodged girls because i thought i wasn't gl enough even though they invited me to dates, sabotaged myself in every way possible, only positive is that i had a good friend to do shit and smoke weed with

Because girls don't have the same logical process of PSL aspies, Just because you think a guy Is objectively more good looking It doesn't mean every girl Will think that.
But objectively we know that guy mogs virtually everyone here, spare say Amnesia and a few others. That's why you used him as an example of a mogger. I don't like conventionally attractive as much as more cute and modest looking people either, but I still recognize the physical reality that some people look better than others.

2019 started master. uni life was dogshit dodged girls because i thought i wasn't gl enough even though they invited me to dates, sabotaged myself in every way possible, only positive is that i had a good friend to do shit and smoke weed with
How tf u dodged them for all those years

Was the life active there?? Like frequent parties n shit

Was it over when u began masters

But objectively we know that guy mogs virtually everyone here, spare say Amnesia and a few others. That's why you used him as an example of a mogger. I don't like conventionally attractive as much as more cute and modest looking people either, but I still recognize the physical reality that some people look better than others.
yeah as i said majority of girls will prefer him it's just that some girls will prefer me

How tf u dodged them for all those years

Was the life active there?? Like frequent parties n shit

Was it over when u began masters
yeah it was active especially in libraries that's where most people met i had tons of iois there but never approached. it wasn't over at master i was getting to know a cute girl but then covid hit and i never came back to uni city

yeah it was active especially in libraries that's where most people met i had tons of iois there but never approached. it wasn't over at master i was getting to know a cute girl but then covid hit and i never came back to uni city
No ways to cope with post uni life huh??

No ways to cope with post uni life huh??
Weed, TV series, Gym, videogames, some other hobby if you have them, job can be fulfilling too, tinder if you look good, i Just can't do most of this shit.