Girl walks past me and looks with pure disgust and disdain.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Was fixing my bike outside my appartment. Some girl with a lot of make-up on her and fashion-maxxed clothing leaves the same apartment building and walks past me to get to her bicycle. I look at her and nod as a greeting.

She looks back at me with a face of pure disgust and disdain?!?!?

JFL honestly. Why do I have to share this world with female creatures.

They are such fucking disgusting pieces of shit.

17578.jpg

Never in my life do I have this happen with guys. They always nod back, respect me. Or whatever.

Why are women such evil satanic creatures. Fucking whores.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soulless_npc, veryoldcel, Manletmachine and 21 others
Was fixing my bike outside my appartment. Some girl with a lot of make-up on her and fashion-maxxed clothing leaves the same apartment building and walks past me to get to her bicycle. I look at her and nod as a greeting.

17578.jpg

Never in my life do I have this happen with guys. They always nod back, respect me. Or whatever.

What a mean bitch. Sorry that happened. Will make anyone feel subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel, VivaCristoRey, TheRagingBull and 3 others
You're from Ukraine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Manletmachine
its over if u getting this tratement

• +1
Reactions: amokzy, Clqs, Primalsplit and 2 others
What a mean bitch. Sorry that happened. Will make anyone feel subhuman.
I don't ever even look like this at unwashed homeless people on the side-walk or beggars.

It's cagefuel how highly women think of themselves and how low they think of others.

Women need to be humbled hard. Men need to start lashing out and beating women up who treat people like this. Get raped.

Live in fear bitch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: veryoldcel, Clown Show, hopeless NTmaxxer and 10 others
I don't ever even look like this at unwashed homeless people on the side-walk or beggars.

It's cagefuel how much highly women think of themselves and how low they think of others.

Women need to be humbled hard. Men need to start lashing out and beating women up who treat people like this. Get raped.

Live in fear bitch.
Day of retribution coming (in minecraft)

Elliot rodger chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, mike21, Vetefur and 1 other person
Every single one of my male colleagues got added on social media by other female colleagues except me.

I am at the rock bottom right not, it can't get lower than this. I am the biggest subhuman out of everyone that I know.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Manletmachine, hopeless NTmaxxer and 7 others
Should've stalked and dismembered her body

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
she lives in the same apartment building

ill get her next time
Greet her and if she does a stupid face drug and sell her to bulgarian mafia

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Still a better response than what she would give to a manlet deathnik truecel like me.

Still a better response than what she would give to a manlet deathnik truecel like me.
whats worse than this? literally spit on you as she walks past?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
From experience women don’t like nods, they don’t understand that this is used for greetings (this must be a typical men thing, and yeah she wouldn’t care if it was chad or whatever)

• JFL
at least she looked at you

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
From experience women don’t like nods, they don’t understand that this is used for greetings (this must be a typical men thing, and yeah she wouldn’t care if it was chad or whatever)
Women don't understand nods are used for greetings?

JFL at this cope.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Primalsplit
Women don't understand nods are used for greetings?

JFL at this cope.
Not a single woman has greeted me with a nod
They always say something like « hello (my name) »

• So Sad
UK is the worst.
They all walk around like they are queens of the universe.
They do disgusting shits every morning like everyone else.fuck off

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel and MoggerGaston

17578.jpg

Clown fucking world

• +1
UK is the worst.
They all walk around like they are queens of the universe.
They do disgusting shits every morning like everyone else.fuck off
UK and The Netherlands are the worst by far.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
Would you rather have Down syndrome so atleast you would get sympathy and pity sex?

• +1
Why didn't you confront the bitch? You may not be legally allowed to get physically confrontational, but words are allowed. I would say your boundaries were violated and you were entitled to defend yourself as in not allowing such aggression upon yourself. It's not like she can save face upon a situation like this getting called out.

Value yourself. Set your personal boundaries. That way you won't feel as if you have to step upon someone else's for revenge later. She is allowed to be neutral but not hostile.

You can still correct the situation next time you see her. If you can manage it well, you will even gain her respect.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: veryoldcel, BigBoy3000, Clown Show and 1 other person
High trust or death

• +1
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
High trust or death
This
It’s completely normal to get treated like utter trash when you’re low trust+ ugly. You’re seen as a disgusting vile creature no matter what you do, even if you mog uglier high trust looking guys you’re still getting shit on 1000x times more because of you’re low trustness and ugly or unpleasant looking face, you’re just a villain in their eyes.

• So Sad
This
It’s completely normal to get treated like utter trash when you’re low trust+ ugly. You’re seen as a disgusting vile creature no matter what you do, even if you mog uglier high trust looking guys you’re still getting shit on 1000x times more because of you’re low trustness and ugly or unpleasant looking face, you’re just a villain in their eyes.
truecel life. nothing can be done

This
Worst part is you have to be really good looking to compensate. I remember everyone used to think I was a creep it was a nightmare.

truecel life. nothing can be done
Stop acting socially acceptable with your low trust looks, people perceive you bad anyway from the moment they see you just because of your facial features.

just start acting however you look like and don’t nod or acknowledge women anymore because you’ll just end u being unnecessarily treated like trash and end up raging.

• +1
Worst part is you have to be really good looking to compensate. I remember everyone used to think I was a creep it was a nightmare.
Even then you’re just treated with suspicion by females and they’re on edge around you. High trust mtn gets better/friendlier treatment than low trust htn

Are you really good looking?

Last edited:
Stop acting socially acceptable with your low trust looks, people perceive you bad anyway from the moment they see you just because of your facial features.

just start acting however you look like and don’t nod or acknowledge women anymore because you’ll just end u being unnecessarily treated like trash and end up raging.
very true. no point in being nice when everyone has terrible ideas about you due to the way you look.

Hey, baby!
Dd383285 5c01 4990 91d0 b435a3a888a6

• JFL
Reactions: veryoldcel, MoggerGaston and gothmog6
I mean, how is a guy with 23k post's supposed to be looked at?

Are you manlet

Most likely she thought u were gonna rape her. Next time just rape her

• Love it
It's kaputt.

• +1
Are you ethnic?

L

17578.jpg

look at her back with a face of pure disgust of disdain. foids know they are weak, so she probably will stop doing stupid lame ass faces.

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel