Girl was offended when ugly guy approached her

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
I was with a female friend at a club and she was getting approached by beta cucks all night. One particularly hideous vermin approached her and she said “fuck off”. I laughed at her disgusted face and she told me (word for word quote) “it’s embarrassing and offensive when these ugly guys approach me thinking they have a chance.” Jfl it really IS over :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, fogdart, Deleted member 17763 and 9 others
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
blackpill the man when he comes, talk about his bone structure, height, and frame. they deserve to know

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and anactualdude
I was with a female friend at a club and she was getting approached by beta cucks all night. One particularly hideous vermin approached her and she said “fuck off”. I laughed at her disgusted face and she told me (word for word quote) “it’s embarrassing and offensive when these ugly guys approach me thinking they have a chance.” Jfl it really IS over :lul:
That’s what happens when Chad uses Beckys pussy, she thinks she entitled to chads for life. Chad needs to settle down with all the charity sex

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and gogger
What is her age, looks level and general employment/economic status?

Orbitermaxxing @volcelfatcel
NT niggas "i talked to a girl last night bro, keep coping incel"
Orbiter

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 17763, Growth Plate and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
absolute state of this website when niggas are comfortable talking about their "females friends"
NT niggas: "I talked to this girl last night bro, she gave me all the signs at the club and now she is my friend. What are YOU doing incel?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 19036, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thereallegend and Adriana Lima

Attachments

• 6A263A1F-0591-42FE-ACC7-0BF7934A5B5B.jpeg
    6A263A1F-0591-42FE-ACC7-0BF7934A5B5B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
She’s a fuckbuddy broski. But keep coping, your inability to get any pussy is blinding you
lol greycel dog keep being led around the mall on a leesh, I bet you bet you probbaly clean her boyfriends out her pussy too fucking subhuman faggot mutt

lol greycel dog keep being led around the mall on a leesh, I bet you bet you probbaly clean her boyfriends out her pussy too fucking subhuman faggot
Cry :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
absolute state of this website when niggas are comfortable talking about their "females friends"
Having female friends is based because preselection halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and anactualdude
Having female friends is based because preselection halo
That’s way too advanced for these incels, they don’t understand that social game is crucial. It’s all “mUh zYgOmatic Projection :feelsuhh:“ for them

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
ngl i used to get offended when fat girls gave iois or approached especially after this forum told me that only people in your league approach you

ngl i used to get offended when fat girls gave iois or approached especially after this forum told me that only people in your league approach you
It’s just different when the genders are reversed, the girls who approach you are almost always gonna be fat uggos cause it’s traditionally the man’s job to approach and only desperate girls frequently take matters into their own hands. Even more applicable if you aren’t high trust and approachable looking

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and buflek
This happens to every time