Girl who claimed I was a "hot" now says I'm ugly

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
JFL, I switched colleges and in the first week I've been told by some freshman girls that their friend has a crush on me. The people showed me who she is, and I remembered she always initiated eye contact with me. I never spoke a word with her and last week she would start touching my arm while I was smoking outside college.

Fast forwad; she now retracted her statement about me being a "hottie", claims I'm actually ugly, makes fun of my nose, and that she was deceived by my hairstyle.

Is it possible to hairfraud so hard? Or is she being a bitch because I didn't orbit her immediately?

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
The latter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and MiroslavBulldosex
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 470, CopingCel and 7 others
Just get a haircut theory proven once again boyos

A 300lbs ladwhale with a nice haircut would still be a 300lbs landwhale. You can't fraud bones with hair that much. There has got to be something attractive about my face shape to even make that haircut fly as it did. I refuse to accept her premise, I have a hideous nose, tho, so I'd give her that.

A 300lbs ladwhale with a nice haircut would still be a 300lbs landwhale. You can't fraud bones with hair that much. There has got to be something attractive about my face shape to even make that haircut fly as it did. I refuse to accept her premise, I have a hideous nose, tho, so I'd give her that.

Actually, you can, that's why only people with good bones look good with a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: karbo, CopingCel and Pendejo
Actually, you can, that's why only people with good bones look good with a buzzcut
I once did a buzzcut on my subhuman gay alien skull jfl, I looked like utter shit

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
I got more attention from women when I had s buzz cut then right now where my hair is long shit mess

MOG

When she first saw you

Vs

LULULUL

You now

Yes you can hair fraud hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 1100, CopingCel and 1 other person
What are you retarded? She wanted you to ask her out and she feels slighted that you didn't and is now shit talking. You should have made a move or figured out a way to let her down easy. Women take rejection extremely poorly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, chadpreetcel123, Effortless and 2 others
What are you retarded? She wanted you to ask her out and she feels slighted that you didn't and is now shit talking. You should have made a move or figured out a way to let her down easy. Women take rejection extremely poorly.
Exactly girls go fullon cope mode and gossip mode if you reject them in a brutal way

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2012 and chadpreetcel123
u rejected her and now she's salty, or she found a better looking guy than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I remember in high school, like 9th grade this girl I was crushing hard on was really friendly to me at first so I thought I had a chance. When I let my feelings be known to her she LBJF'd me. I asked her why she didn't want to be my girlfriend and stupidly asked her if she thought I was ugly. She said "Oh no, its not that, you are VERY good looking". And I am thinking if I was VERY good looking then why did you reject me bitch!?(didn't actually say that but that is what I was thinking). Women can be strange sometimes.

Reminder that the only IOI is your penis inside her.

• Love it
Reactions: CopingCel
What a bitch. The majority of women are the same.

most likely she probably thinks you dont like her so to get over you shes calling you ugly. its sort of a way of coping from rejection. have you ever liked someone but was rejected by them so to deal with that you tell yourself shes ugly anyway or you didnt even like her. its sort of the same thing

She just triggered cuz u ignored her which hurt her ego. Now she's trying to get your attention this way.

Oh jesus. Dis nigga back

why do you care? even women dont even know what they actually like so dgaf

edit wrong thread

• +1
Reactions: currymax
i never try to understand women

Touch her face with your fist