Girl who said she’d let me smash is now ghosting me

D

deepfuckingvalue

Iron
I’ve been talking to this girl (7.8/10) for a few weeks, she’s now in the same city as me and we’d arranged to fuck. She even promised to let me creampie her as a treat (only a handful of you dogs will ever sleep with a woman, let alone finish inside of her)

She’s now ghosting me after a phone call where she was extremely enthusiastic????

No laughing, sad reacts only please :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, mog222, noodlelover and 3 others
I’ve been talking to this girl (7.8/10) for a few weeks, she’s now in the same city as me and we’d arranged to fuck. She even promised to let me creampie her as a treat (only a handful of you dogs will ever sleep with a woman, let alone finish inside of her)

She’s now ghosting me after a phone call where she was extremely enthusiastic????

If this is from a dating app then no wonder

These bitches have like mood swings

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and noodlelover
She was probably laughing with her bf when she told you that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, noodlelover, Roquefort and 2 others
She was probably having this same talk with 4 guys at once and she picked the first choice over you

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, noodlelover and Clown Show

A fill-in moment. She was anxiously waiting for Chad to unghost her. He finally did, thus "extremely enthusiastic??" Next!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and deepfuckingvalue
If this is from a dating app then no wonder

These bitches have like mood swings
Wasn’t a dating app, girl I met irl.
Dating apps are much easier to convert to slays from my experience cause if a girl is on tinder (or whatever) you know she’s dtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
She was probably having this same talk with 4 guys at once and she picked the first choice over you
Must be nice being number 1. Chad could never be the insurance policy.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
does anyone here like smelling dick cheese when their dick is extra slimy?

• JFL
Reactions: muh
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and deepfuckingvalue
@Clown Show

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and deepfuckingvalue

talking with a foid for weeks jfl sir. If you want to smash, then max 1-3 days, past this = friendship

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue