GIRL WHO WANTS TO CALL @the BULL SENT A VM AS A RESPONSE THE BULL U GOT IT BLUD

show her the bull bbc gif where he sticks out his tongue to taste the imaginary bbc :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, RichardSpencel, kebab and 2 others
will @the BULL rise to the challenge??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
@tombradylover

You're conforming and being a sheep and nerd reacting to everything I post now too? Boy. No one has the balls to be an authentic individual now a days huh?

@tombradylover

You're conforming and being a sheep and nerd reacting to everything I post now too? Boy. No one has the balls to be an authentic individual now a days huh?
It’s not that deep relax nerd 💀😭

Gosh even good looking guys on here have autistic weirdo Eliot Rodger type personalities
Jfl at getting triggered at a fucking nerd react. Over for u mate

Jfl at getting triggered at a fucking nerd react. Over for u mate

You look good and act like a man child, over for your neurotransmitters potential to ever form into a man's mate.

These subhumans have an excuse, what's yours? I pity you.

You look good and act like a man child, over for your neurotransmitters potential to ever form into a man's mate.

These subhumans have an excuse, what's yours? I pity you.
Over for ur neurotransmitters at getting offended over a nerd react. Over for both of us it seems like. Damn 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Dnr bull mogs

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
You aren't an incel. You are a normal guy living an otherwise healthy lifestyle out of this shithole, like me.

But you choose to sell your soul for being 'LIKED' by outcasted losers that are either autistic, aspgergers, traumitised or subhuman on here.

I don't know what this shit is about, but you tagged me with a comparison to Italian 27 year old incel The Bull so I assumed it was bad
bro your a curry manlet oldcel.....

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Primalsplit
bro your a curry manlet oldcel.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If it's not another ad hominem by one of ReadPictureBooksEveryday's NPC fanboys that lives vicariously through him

I am 5'8 which might be a manlet in your 'I'm an aspie so need to be a Giga Chad' world, but let me tell you that my body-count TRUMPS yours as a white Zoomer.

This 5'8 curry/paki Millennials mogs your entire lifestyle and that BURNS you the mother fuck up inside, doesn't it? You little silly bitch.

3766767 71528252

He may be good looking but he's curry.
Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

You are a normal guy living an otherwise healthy lifestyle out of this shithole, like me.
you AINT normal, sorry my guy
neither me nor any one else in this shithole
nor anyone else thats blackpilled
go deeper.....

• +1
Italian 27 year old incel The Bull so I assumed it was bad
is this bad in your view?
as opposed to........you being a 30+ paki incel in the UK? :feelskek:

• JFL
is this bad in your view?
as opposed to........you being a 30+ paki incel in the UK? :feelskek:

I'm not an incel though? Now re-ask the a question fag boy.

you AINT normal, sorry my guy
neither me nor any one else in this shithole
nor anyone else thats blackpilled
go deeper.....

All I see is projection.

You go deeper. You're too shallow to see shit with an open mind. You are too used to seeing the same boring ass clone people.

Projecting to the max. Never able to see out of your little minor experiences. You've never seen a guy that's black pill and not disturbed mentally, so there's no way it can be. Jog on mate.

Last edited:
If it's not another ad hominem by one of ReadPictureBooksEveryday's NPC fanboys that lives vicariously through him
Canadian Lol GIF

you havent found out? :feelskek:

@ReadBooksEveryday is my alt

Canadian Lol GIF

you havent found out? :feelskek:

@ReadBooksEveryday is my alt

Keep trolling kid. You're the king of the nerds. King nerd bee.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Keep trolling kid. You're the king of the nerds. King nerd bee.
you had to buy upgrades :feelskek: :ROFLMAO:🤡🤓

@KING REIDYZ @King Solomon @The Antichrist @the MOUSE @BruceWayneMogs @try2beme @Abhorrence @Vermilioncore @5.5psl @Primalsplit @traveler @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Dr. Bludy @its never over

This thread is part 2 to this one

ALSO Ignore the censored texts it’s totally not a script I wrote her to say in the voice memo

View attachment 2616001
fag learn to censor better

• JFL
you had to buy upgrades :feelskek: :ROFLMAO:🤡🤓

@KING REIDYZ @King Solomon @The Antichrist @the MOUSE @BruceWayneMogs @try2beme @Abhorrence @Vermilioncore @5.5psl @Primalsplit @traveler @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Dr. Bludy @its never over

So I could edit posts in the Rating section and whenever I liked.

Gives me the option to delete threads also.

I can afford it. I'm earning a proper man's wage. Though not as much as my woman's, so don't even think about playing that betabux card you pathetic, sad, uncreative, boring, grabs low hanging fruit all the time Zoomer with the square shaped brain.

Goodbye you boring spastic. Don't tag me any-longer. You aren't a worthy opponent.

• JFL
Truecel trait you become a lolcow on looksmax.org

neither are you
:bluepill:

let me guess shes chubby hu-white LTB (who u prolly worship= stacy for u) right? :feelskek:

More low-hanging fruit by an uncreative, boring, meme response bot with ZERO individual thought, inner world or actual personality.

I'm yet to meet one Zoomer on this forum with any real personality. You're all performative tools for an underground death-cult.

LTB ❌
Chubby ❌
Worship? ❌ lol biggest confirmation bias ever

'You aren't betabuxing so she must be LTB and/or fat'.

No. Stacey? Nope. I've told her she is a 6 when she asked me and she acts upset and starts sulking.

I am real. That's why I get girls. You're a frantic mess lost in incel culture, that's why you get no girls and are fucked for good neurotransmitters. Don't tag me again. Like I said, you aren't a worthy antagonist and therefore are not worth my battle. I learn or benefit nothing from conversing with an NPC fag that has to make a celebrity of himself on an incel forum.

Add me to call please. I wanna talk to a girl with some of the bros from the culture. Maybe I would feel less nervous. I also have a speech impediment and sound like a retard. Or is it Chad only as usual?

Last edited:
I'm yet to meet one Zoomer on this forum with any real personality. You're all performative tools for an underground death-cult.
i dont want to destroy you completely........but lets just say stop being so much "high standards" cel curry cel bro lol.....as a currycel you shouldnt rate that harsh and also shouldnt fantasize......