Girl

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So a girl I like is not single. Should I write a note that says “Hit me up when you’re single” with my number on it, and give it to her. The only issue would be the aftermath, which is a 50/50 situation.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Girls are hypergamous if you have higher SMV than her current boyfriend I would definitely go for it (cut the single part, act as if she was single), otherwise :feelsbadman:, gymmax while waiting she becomes single.

Last edited:
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Girls are hypergamous if you have higher SMV than her current boyfriend I would definitely go for it (cut the single part, act as if she was single), otherwise :feelsbadman:, gymmax while waiting she becomes single.
Refer to my rate me thread. I’m pretty sure I don’t.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
UPDATE: Currently lurking on her mother’s instagram. I’ve sunken lower than that. This is not the first time I’ve done it.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I originally wanted to write her a note asking to exchange numbers right away to get it over with and not obsess over this for a whole year. I’ve obsessed over my last one for pretty much a whole year. This year is my last year of school. Other shit is more of a priority. Like losing weight to ascend AFTER high school(no girls worth dating at this school). If she said no, looksmax.

qwep

qwep

Banned
If chad said those exact words she would reply;

"Maybe i should break up with my boyfriend"