Girlfriend caught me cheating, now she is obsessed totally (GOOD READ AND CLIFFS)

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Cliffs: -side chick tells gf I’m cheating
-side chick and gf team up to try to
hurt me but don’t last second
- otw home side chick still wants to
fuck
-gf cry’s to me then had wild sex with me then regrets it instantly and has been in bed for like 20 hours

So my side chick founds out I’m in a relationship and immediately contacts my gf. My gf immediately wants to fight her but the side chick calms her down. They end up BOTH showing upto my job with side chick wanting to key my car or some shit with my gf stopping her.

Anyways, I exit work and I see them both and my gf comes upto me “YOURE A FUCKING MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE, I FUCKING HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU”

Im rushing to my car and saying it’s over to my gf. Then I go to my car (they both parked next to my car) and i see side chick looking amused. I go home and my gf starts following me

Like legit 1 inch away from my number till I get home

As I’m driving home, side chick tells me she wants to fuck later after whatever happen but will never date me (women love players and cheaters irl)

I go home and my gf starts crying to my in the car and shit then we start laughing about it all (the craziness of everything) and go inside and she’s all hurt but we end up having sex and she came like 20 times I shit u not. I could barley feel her

She was SO FUCKING WET

Anyways after she came so much she takes a few min to regain her senses and was like “I wasn’t supposed to fuk u, omg Im so embarrassed”

She’s been in bed since last night and is going crazy (brutal depression) I just left to gym rn cause i never see Her this depressed I kinda feel bad

Point is girls love a remorseless Chester especially if he’s good looking (resembles high rank dark triad shit I think)

@Scammer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, isis_Bleach, Ken and 19 others
rdsky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, ItsOver.com, Deleted member and 1 other person
Good job OP!

that’s crazy bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and alriodai
C1F31856 8078 4C7B A6AD 5D795F3630FC

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, JL~, 6ft4 and 2 others
mirin hard buddyboyo

I know for a fact that this is something that happened to you, OP.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 17525
Delusional faggot back at it again with his trenbolone stories

In reality they both teamed up on a group chat to talk shit about your tryhard Manlet ass

• JFL
Reactions: The_God, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member
tales from Colombo

post the texts.

it would be impressive if you went to the length of fabricating the texts

Cliffs: -side chick tells gf I’m cheating
-side chick and gf team up to try to
hurt me but don’t last second
- otw home side chick still wants to
fuck
-gf cry’s to me then had wild sex with me then regrets it instantly and has been in bed for like 20 hours

So my side chick founds out I’m in a relationship and immediately contacts my gf. My gf immediately wants to fight her but the side chick calms her down. They end up BOTH showing upto my job with side chick wanting to key my car or some shit with my gf stopping her.

Anyways, I exit work and I see them both and my gf comes upto me “YOURE A FUCKING MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE, I FUCKING HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU”

Im rushing to my car and saying it’s over to my gf. Then I go to my car (they both parked next to my car) and i see side chick looking amused. I go home and my gf starts following me

Like legit 1 inch away from my number till I get home

As I’m driving home, side chick tells me she wants to fuck later after whatever happen but will never date me (women love players and cheaters irl)

I go home and my gf starts crying to my in the car and shit then we start laughing about it all (the craziness of everything) and go inside and she’s all hurt but we end up having sex and she came like 20 times I shit u not. I could barley feel her

She was SO FUCKING WET

Anyways after she came so much she takes a few min to regain her senses and was like “I wasn’t supposed to fuk u, omg Im so embarrassed”

She’s been in bed since last night and is going crazy (brutal depression) I just left to gym rn cause i never see Her this depressed I kinda feel bad

Point is girls love a remorseless Chester especially if he’s good looking (resembles high rank dark triad shit I think)

@Scammer
If you didn't get a threesome with those two, it's over for you. Trust me. You lack charm. Understanding. And motivation communication. So you have two. But they disagree with one another. PROBLEM SOLVED: Bottle of gold label tequila. "Let's talk this out girls like three reasonable adults."

Then during the group conversation, remind the two of how much they have in common. Then compliment them! "My gad, you two could pass as sisters." Then give each one a hug. Then encourage them to hug one another. During that hug, make the suggestion, "Have either one of you ever kissed a girl?"

Ugh. Oh, yeah. Right there. Perfect timing. They'll look into one another's eyes and perhaps giggle. Then one would say, "Okay."

BOOM! Let the threesome begin.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach