Girlfriend issued me a warning

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have been acting pretty beta lately with my girl by apologizing constantly and being too nice. I should say that I rarely message first she messages me 90% of the time which means that her interest is still high.

She told me that her dad is an alpha male and that she always looked for a guy like that, and that she wants me to be like that, so she was nice about it, but I'm worried that I may not be able to live up to that standard. We've been together for 3 months.

It seems like a gentle warning but I wonder if she is gonna dump me eventually

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I have been acting pretty beta lately with my girl by apologizing constantly and being too nice. I should say that I rarely message first she messages me 90% of the time which means that her interest is still high.

She told me that her dad is an alpha male and that she always looked for a guy like that, and that she wants me to be like that, so she was nice about it, but I'm worried that I may not be able to live up to that standard. We've been together for 3 months.

be an asshole

You are completely cooked and fucked No normal girl will say that she's sexually attracted to her dad or something u will never be enough btw knowing this u will constantly be stressed " Am I alpha enough ?? " cheat on her if u can and that will show her a real "alpha" man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, coispet, .*my*. and 1 other person

Show her you can do whatever you want or it's over

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
You are completely cooked and fucked No normal girl will say that she's sexually attracted to her dad or something u will never be enough btw knowing this u will constantly be stressed " Am I alpha enough ?? " cheat on her if u can and that will show her a real "alpha" man
She wants to marry me I'm not gonna cheat on her dude