Girlfriend mog, the worst mog

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
If you ever meet or know a handsome(r) guy, maybe your mind will delude you into thinking he is not any better than you, maybe you would not spend enough time with them to understand how better their life is in comparison, but when their gf mogs yours...I know a guy from my country studying with me as well abroad, I was at the mall with my gf( cutie by this place standards actually) when he showed up at the same store, with his girlfriend that was so pretty, mogged mine by a solid 2 PSL, this guy never even stepped a foot at a gym, wouldn't know what bone smashing is even if he lived a million years, truly embarrassing and shocking, I was too stunned staring at them, my GF was jealous I was miring this guys girl, she mumbled something I wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying, I almost broke up with her then and there to never feel the same again. my GF looks so ugly now to me, getting mogged by a foreigner or a local or whatever, don’t care you can cope, but this guy same status same city same conditions, came here around the same time, it's like you put two rats through the same scientific experiment, one gets a girl at the end and the other gets a better girl, my dick stopped working i cant fuck my girl anymore, my muscles stopped working because every time I look at a dumbell I see this guy face printed on it, I took our asses to the other side of the mall to avoid another mog, is this what girls feel like when they see chad?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Detective, Maalik and 11 others
i didn't read a molecule from your post bro sorry, probably because i can imagine its shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, Timmy, murdah and 9 others
but bhai , im sorry for not reading it, like ik u spent ur time typing it but not reading it sorry bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, ggg.tv, strawberrymushroom and 4 others
i didn't read a molecule from your post bro sorry, probably because i can imagine its shit
it has richard ramirez mentioned in it somewhere, now you'll not only read but lick the screen too faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Primalsplit, Detective and 5 others
but bhai , im sorry for not reading it, like ik u spent ur time typing it but not reading it sorry bhai
its okay i just wanted the bump. I don't entertain replies from lift wearers anyways.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
it has richard ramirez mentioned in it somewhere, now youll not only read but lick the screen too faggot.
nah i dont care about ramirez bro im sorry for not reading, im bumping btw

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, BrahminBoss and Thefaqeeh
nah i dont care about ramirez bro im sorry for not reading, im bumping btw
thanks brah you know how to make my shitty day better.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
dnr

• WTF
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Didn't read.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Chrisssy and Thefaqeeh
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
If you ever meet or know a handsome(r) guy, maybe your mind will delude you into thinking he is not any better than you, maybe you would not spend enough time with them to understand how better their life is in comparison, but when their gf mogs yours...I know a guy from my country studying with me as well abroad, I was at the mall with my gf( cutie by this place standards actually) when he showed up at the same store, with his girlfriend that was so pretty, mogged mine by a solid 2 PSL, this guy never even stepped a foot at a gym, wouldn't know what bone smashing is even if he lived a million years, truly embarrassing and shocking, I was too stunned staring at them, my GF was jealous I was miring this guys girl, she mumbled something I wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying, I almost broke up with her then and there to never feel the same again. my GF looks so ugly now to me, getting mogged by a foreigner or a local or whatever, don’t care you can cope, but this guy same status same city same conditions, came here around the same time, it's like you put two rats through the same scientific experiment, one gets a girl at the end and the other gets a better girl, my dick stopped working i cant fuck my girl anymore, my muscles stopped working because every time I look at a dumbell I see this guy face printed on it, I took our asses to the other side of the mall to avoid another mog, is this what girls feel like when they see chad?
read every word
cagefuel

• +1

IMG 3018

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz, Detective and Thefaqeeh
your over thinking it bro dont act like a retard ,the girl prob has not realised that she can get any man she wants, he just got lucky:lul:

• Love it
@Clavicular thoughts and opinions since your psyche is interesting and terra blackpilled its either dnrd or bluepilled dont overthink it bro replies shit

Last edited:
Not a single atom.

• JFL
That's unfortunate

is it the lack of paragraphs? no need to read one day you will experience the brutality of GF mog yourself
Ok. I read the whole post, and it seems you'd be a great story teller in kindergarten for kids :feelsgah:

@Clavicular thoughts and opinions since your psyche is interesting and terra blackpilled
Yea i mean ive never had a girlfriend so i cant relate

Anything that someone does better than you just makes you feel shitty, no matter what it is so i get it

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, kt4x_w, Pikabro and 1 other person

Holy shit, This is one of the most brutal posts I've ever seen.

It genuinely hurts for me to try and view from the concept of never being able to view ur girl the same from getting terramogged by a nother couple.
The only way to get past this is if you mog ur current girlfriend. You can ditch her and look for better. This is why I dont slay anything lower than lite bro JFL.
Get better soon bhai:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Holy shit, This is one of the most brutal posts I've ever seen.

It genuinely hurts for me to try and view from the concept of never being able to view ur girl the same from getting terramogged by a nother couple.
The only way to get past this is if you mog ur current girlfriend. You can ditch her and look for better. This is why I dont slay anything lower than lite bro JFL.
Get better soon bhai:feelswhy:
I took her because I mog her so bad so I can control her easily, but when I see confident chad dating a hottie not afraid of her leaving or cheating I feel emasculated, like you can see my insecurity painted all over us when we walk together, like he looks at you and says "oh you took this bitch because she will never leave, so cute, you know you aint man enough to date better" worst thing is she probably still cheats on me jfl im blasting my head soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and kt4x_w
nigga shut the fuck up you piece of shit and break up with her. it doesn't matter her "PSL" level, if she's your girlfriend you're supposed to only love her and think she's the most beautiful girl.

• +1
nigga shut the fuck up you piece of shit and break up with her. it doesn't matter her "PSL" level, if she's your girlfriend you're supposed to only love her and think she's the most beautiful girl.
if only she'd the same tho, dont blame me bro I been rotting at intel forums since 2018 since I was 16 im irredeemably broken, but true I need to man up if I ever want to be a family man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if only she would be the same tho, dont blame me bro I been rotting at intel forums since 2018 since I was 16 im irredeemably broken.

Why are you with the girl you're with? "Oh I love her" Why do you love her, think about it. Do you really love her is it just convinient, has she been along for a while? Is she the only one you can get, because you're gonna love apples if you can't get bananas.

• +1
Why are you with the girl you're with? "Oh I love her" Why do you love her, think about it. Do you really love her is it just convinient, has she been along for a while? Is she the only one you can get, because you're gonna love apples if you can't get bananas.
she rich and pays for my shit, she a bit older than me and I'm a broke student abandoned by my fam, gotta take what I can take. I understand one day she will leave me for a real nigga w a job but for now I'm riding the train since she deadass pay my rent. literally that's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
PSL brainrot

• Hmm...
Ngl this is the worst type of mog. You can be better than the other guy in everything, from looks to status to IQ to dicksize to whatever, but when his gf mogs yours, it's so fucking over. Now you feel worthless. Like you are the inferior man at the bottom of the totem pole. Not only that, you also start resenting your own gf and all the thoughts that go through your mind are in the vein of "fuck my life, why am I stuck with this subhuman". Bad situation all around. That's why smart billionaires marry dumb ex-slut supermodels. They know they can't handle the mogging in social settings, it's that fucking brutal. Imagine how inferior Zuck the Cuck feels in social settings. He is worth like 150 billion dollars and dates a middle aged subhuman, while some 80 year old russian grandpa, who is worth 1.5 billion dollars, dates a 20 year old prime Stacy. I don't think I could take such mogging. Zuck the Cuck probably has developed some god tier mental fortitude.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Thefaqeeh
Ngl this is the worst type of mog. You can be better than the other guy in everything, from looks to status to IQ to dicksize to whatever, but when his gf mogs yours, it's so fucking over. Now you feel worthless. Like you are the inferior man at the bottom of the totem pole. Not only that, you also start resenting your own gf and all the thoughts that go through your mind are in the vein of "fuck my life, why am I stuck with this subhuman". Bad situation all around. That's why smart billionaires marry dumb ex-slut supermodels. They know they can't handle the mogging in social settings, it's that fucking brutal. Imagine how inferior Zuck the Cuck feels in social settings. He is worth like 150 billion dollars and dates a middle aged subhuman, while some 80 year old russian grandpa, who is worth 1.5 billion dollars, dates a 20 year old prime Stacy. I don't think I could take such mogging. Zuck the Cuck probably has developed some god tier mental fortitude.
yep you get it, he knows he better too, but she pays for my shit im forced to tolerate, must find a hookup and let him see that shit tho, must mog him back soon fuck itttt

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
its not strange at all you feel this way

One of the ten commandments God gave to Moses was
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife
Soyjakcels on r/atheist laugh at how primitive the commandments appear at a glance but this type of MOG always does a number on your brain. Ancient societies really did understand the human condition far better than today's intellectuals'

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Cant relate jfl, never actually cared if my bro’s 1 night stand js hotter than mine, at the end of the day foids are disposable.