Girlfriend told me nothing turns her on and she's not visually stimulated by me M29 F27 how do we move forward?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Long story short,
Been together 11 years 29M 27F, a lot of crazy up and downs, but as time goes on I feel like my desire for her is just sky rocketing, I'm aroused and turned on by every little thing she does but the same energy isn't returned to me, it's got to the point that I've questioned her sexual attraction to me but she claims that she is, I've attempted to dig a bit deeper as to what gets her going and if there's anything I'm currently doing or can do that will help her drive towards me, she claims the way I am towards her atm helps but she just doesn't seem to have the excitement or the overwhelming feelings to just ravage me like I do to her... whenever we get intimate my stomach turns and It's like my sub conscience takes over and I'm overwhelmed with sexual emotion, her on the other hand, she'll struggle to get wet.. (we use lube) she's disruptive (complains if the kissing is to wet or if I've touched her after touching the lube) she gets more satisfaction from using her vibrator and watching me self pleasure then she does through penetrative sex... this is proven as it'll take her a few mins to reach orgasm via just the vibrator but will take her endless amount of time to reach orgasm with penetration and the vibrator, sometimes to the point the vibrator dies and she gives up...
Overall she can tell me everything is alright... but with what her lips don't speak her body will...
Where do I stand?
How I approach the situation from now as it starts arguments?
Do you guys reckon she's hiding her turn ons like she hid her fantasies?
Do you guys feel like she's not telling me info incase she hurts my feelings or jeopardises the relationship?
Add on: she has a fantasy of me having sex with her whilst a male is having sex with me.... or her having sex with me with a strap on... how can you have such a crazy fantasy but tell me nothing turns you on....
EDIT : YOU DONT FULFIL FANTASYS EVERYDAY! MY CONCERN IS THE EVERYDAY SEX!

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono and Recessed Life

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Eduardo DOV
That's actually brootal

Just be first cels in shambles 😂

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Send her to me

that's like every single straight relationship lol