Girlfriend was sizing up my wrist

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
While we were naked in bed, she started running her fingers on my arm, and she reached my wrist, paying more attention to it, sizing it up. She said nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 444, elzde95 and 16 others
Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 444, elzde95 and 3 others
While we were naked in bed, she started running her fingers on my arm, and she reached my wrist, paying more attention to it, sizing it up. She said nothing.
Confirmation bias. She probably spent more time talking to you, touching your hair etc. but you were on edge for her paying attention to your wrists so in your mind she was only looking at your god damn wrists.
Does this make sense to you? Girls literally sizing guys' wrists up, measuring them?

• +1
Reactions: animo123, ErbCel and Renaissance.Chad
D1e

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Confirmation bias. She probably spent more time talking to you, touching your hair etc. but you were on edge for her paying attention to your wrists so in your mind she was only looking at your god damn wrists.
Does this make sense to you? Girls literally sizing guys' wrists up, measuring them?
It’s not that weird. I always compare my hands to girls by grabbing them and putting it in my palm and they usually say something

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
every girl ive ever spoke to has asked to see my hands

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 2729
every girl ive ever spoke to has asked to see my hands
It’s not that weird. I always compare my hands to girls by grabbing them and putting it in my palm and they usually say something
It's well known that girls love looking and touching male hands and have a plethora of features they find attractive specifically in hands: long fingers, hand veins, large palms etc.

This guy, on the other hand, is implying his girlfriend is measuring his wrists and his wrists only, not his hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ErbCel
You a wristcel?

I felt so many instances of :blackpill: when women I slept with commented on my skull size, wrist size etc., things you'd think people only discuss on lookism or weird websites.

I actually had a smaller wrist than one girl, jfl. But it didn't lessen her attraction to me fortunately.
Countless commenting on veins, chest muscles, jawline etc.

Brutal, but women will openly bring up these topics.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ifyouwannabemylover
bruh i wear long sleeves to hide my hands cause they skinny and my gf would leave me

bruh i wear long sleeves to hide my hands cause they skinny and my gf would leave me
Why? You are a female so it’s completely natural for you to have skinny hands

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Fuck her extra well and treat her well, she is one of us, a PSL queen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 2729 and Renaissance.Chad
I felt so many instances of :blackpill: when women I slept with commented on my skull size, wrist size etc., things you'd think people only discuss on lookism or weird websites.

I actually had a smaller wrist than one girl, jfl. But it didn't lessen her attraction to me fortunately.

What are you doing here
Serious Kanye West GIF

My dick is thicker than my wrist, over for me.

Brutal. I am handcel.
ive never met a girl with smaller hands than me:feelsrope:

my 13yo little brother has bigger hands than me:feelsrope:

and same length arms:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
ive never met a girl with smaller hands than me:feelsrope:
Thats an exxegeration I suppose but I know the feel one girl mocked me for my short fingers (I have normal hands for my giga manlet body but I especially have short fingers). It is utterly OVER for fingercels dedsrs
my 13yo little brother has bigger hands than me:feelsrope:

and same length arms:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Thats an exxegeration I suppose but I know the feel one girl mocked me for my short fingers (I have normal hands for my giga manlet body but I especially have short fingers). It is utterly OVER for fingercels dedsrs
Should we train our hands to make them thicker so more manly? Or will they just look even more stubby and hilarious? My hands legit look like a petite girls hands or little kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Should we train our hands to make them thicker so more manly? Or will they just look even more stubby and hilarious? My hands legit look like a petite girls hands or little kids
Send me hand leak on discord tbh ngl. I dont think training helps. I have short thickish neandertal fingers. Looks shitty, like a down syndrome retard. I fear its not maxxable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i escaoe the lookism conversation of small hands and now its here again fucking christ i cant escape this blackpill fock off

foids are inherently blackpilled, they just constantly lie

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
anyway has anyone figured out a way to make hands and wrists bigger? i assume you can’t make them longer post puberty but you should be able to thicken them. maybe vit d + k2mk4 + hgh and squeezing something often like a forearm trainer

Blast hgh and do Forearm work daily, probably ova tho

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
So over For you bro

i once had a girl tell me she found skinny wrists attractive

very weird

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 2729
What browsing PSL forums does to a mf

I never had a gf..furak