girlfriend

pneumo2.0

pneumo2.0

coping
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Posts
72
Reputation
31
she just called me and found out about me using research chemicals ect and she was telling me how I dont need it like bro she wouldn't even be with me if I haven't taken half the things I have. she wouldn't have even looked at me or talked to me just crazy to me And she wants me to stop taking everything but I am probably not.
 
It all starts off like that but soon your cock will be in a cage
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz
she just called me and found out about me using research chemicals ect and she was telling me how I dont need it like bro she wouldn't even be with me if I haven't taken half the things I have. she wouldn't have even looked at me or talked to me just crazy to me And she wants me to stop taking everything but I am probably not.
Go ER on her ass
 

Similar threads

idk8
Replies
1
Views
43
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
MirinDaZygos
Replies
1
Views
2
Resonant
Resonant
calvinc
Replies
11
Views
41
V3xo
V3xo
iamnothing
Replies
10
Views
45
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
13
Views
66
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top