Girls admitted to stare at me when i pass the streets

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Was just talking to this random girl on insta and i asked her did you see me in real life, she said just once for a second, and then i sent a pic of me to her, she send me 'handsome' with two heart smiles, and after that she said 'speaking of handsome, many times when im with my girl friends on the streets and they see you they pinch and punch me so i can look at you but i almost never saw you for more then a second tho' after that i ask why all that, and she said the most life fuel thing i heard in my life, that those girls are in my school and they always goosip about my how handsome i am, at that moment i felt a huge rush of dopamin like i conquered the world. After a week i learnt from a friend and a girl that some girls in their classes goosiped me how handsome i am. The secret in all of this is that i lost my bodyfat to 15% from 25% and i completely cleared my face from acne, and i gymmaxed. Do it boyos, lose body fat now, you will be suprised what is beneath it. Im also 6'1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
didn't read a single word

Post a pic man.We dont want to hear your story
IF YOUR A MAN POST IT.YOUVE GOT YOUR DIGNITY TO LOSE IF YOUR ACUTALLY SUBHUMAN AND TRIED TO BRAG.DO IT I DARE YOU

IF YOUR A MAN POST IT.YOUVE GOT YOUR DIGNITY TO LOSE IF YOUR ACUTALLY SUBHUMAN AND TRIED TO BRAG.DO IT I DARE YOU
didn't read a single word

Was just talking to this random girl on insta and i asked her did you see me in real life, she said just once for a second, and then i sent a pic of me to her, she send me 'handsome' with two heart smiles, and after that she said 'speaking of handsome, many times when im with my girl friends on the streets and they see you they pinch and punch me so i can look at you but i almost never saw you for more then a second tho' after that i ask why all that, and she said the most life fuel thing i heard in my life, that those girls are in my school and they always goosip about my how handsome i am, at that moment i felt a huge rush of dopamin like i conquered the world. After a week i learnt from a friend and a girl that some girls in their classes goosiped me how handsome i am. The secret in all of this is that i lost my bodyfat to 15% from 25% and i completely cleared my face from acne, and i gymmaxed. Do it boyos, lose body fat now, you will be suprised what is beneath it. Im also 6'1

YEAH BIG DREAM WE'VE ALL BEEN STARED AT FOR 1 SEC NOTHING SPECIAL REST DID NOT READ

I hate how every girl just wants sex, like why can't i have a relationship

Attachments

• AirBrush_20190727003450.jpg
    AirBrush_20190727003450.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 40
  • AirBrush_20190727011658.jpg
    AirBrush_20190727011658.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 42
  • AirBrush_20190724232925.jpg
    AirBrush_20190724232925.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 48
  • AirBrush_20190721192022.jpg
    AirBrush_20190721192022.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 47
  • AirBrush_20190630173522.jpg
    AirBrush_20190630173522.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Hmm...
giphy.gif

Your an absoloute normie 5/10
Sorry buddy no harmony no points.At least you posted like a man.If it's actually true what you just said.Then good for you.Otherwise you're extremely average and I hope you have good height and body to compensate

Over for me and many men.

giphy.gif

Sorry buddy no harmony no points.At least you posted like a man.If it's actually true what you just said.Then good for you.Otherwise you're extremely average and I hope you have good height and body to compensate
Thanks dude

• Hmm...
Society, man.

Chadlite. Your lower jaw makes you looks like Elliot Rodgers , but your eyes Halo you so hard , if you had normal to bug eyes it would be over
if hes chadlite im terrachad

Chadlite. Your lower jaw makes you looks like Elliot Rodgers , but your eyes Halo you so hard , if you had normal to bug eyes it would be over
Even without all this,i still have my height tho, in south europe i am taller then 85% of young males here, i always noticed how men here respect me and tell me how i look like a leader lol
if hes chadlite im terrachad
Show pic boyo, maybe you are

• Hmm...
giphy.gif

Cope he looks like this dude and he’s a model , he’s mogs you hard

Attachments

• FB6B32BC-46DF-4DAD-A9CC-3C597AED8ADE.png
    FB6B32BC-46DF-4DAD-A9CC-3C597AED8ADE.png
    506.8 KB · Views: 30
Then why are you on here and aren’t a model??
I am above average and he is average.Thats it no discussion.Why am I not a model.Well because I dont look like a model.

giphy.gif