Girls all dating the same guys.

society also doesn't owe me to work, pay taxes, abide to the law, be nice to people, or anything else.

Life is a social-contract, and it has to come from both ways.

Everyone is entitled, including you. When you are in McDonalds, and you pay 3 dollars for a burger but you don't get it. You are gonna be mad, you are gonna feel entitled to the burger you paid for, you want the social contract to be upheld.
It's the same shit.

disenfranchise hard working men and promote lazy,ugly , drug dealing niggers

shame men for wanting a non whore partner

trap them in parasocial relationships with insta, twich and onlyfans , that just makes their loneliness void deeper instead of fulfilling it

pump them full of antidepressant and make them eat soy and processed food to make them as docile as possible

exploit till they die as a lonely old man

and he wants everyone to just accept this.

• +1
Reactions: watah, JL~, LampPostPrime and 6 others
If so let him location max or become Muslim or to society where incelness isn't problem yet --- in the west you either have the looks, money, status, or social circle otherwise it's giga over.
Both him and I have a problem in that aspect - we're not exactly ugly; in fact, we're above average in terms of looks, at least falling into the high-tier normie range. The real issue lies in other factors. I for instance don’t like socializing that much because the people of today are in my opinion to stupid and degenerate. In his case it’s his mindset and tendency to give up easily.

While he already engages in some socializing, it would be beneficial for him to socialize more, even if it's just a little bit. Nowadays, the Western culture has become quite degenerate, where unattractive people with even a bit of status, regardless of whether it's positive or gained through foolish acts on social media, can attract women. On the other hand, good-looking individuals who don't seek attention are often labeled as weird or ignored. It's important to note that money can't buy love, so those who are unattractive but financially well-off can only find temporary happiness. The crucial factor here is the social circle because it transcends the influence of physical appearance and allows an average guy to attract women without compromising his sanity, morals, or self-respect. Therefore, he should focus on building a genuine social circle and continue trying, as his looks are not the root of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

trap them in parasocial relationships with insta, twich and onlyfans , that just makes their loneliness void deeper instead of fulfilling it

pump them full of antidepressant and make them eat soy and processed food to make them as docile as possible

This.

'It's because you didn't work hard enough' 'You don't go to the gym enough.' 'You should make money money, buy a nicer car.'

Just keep the wheel going until you become too invested in this broken lifestyle that clearly doesn't work, so you are unable to change anymore.

People aren't going to re-invent themselves anymore in their mid30s when they've been desperately trying their entire life to get the life they wanted, but failing time and time again.
Instead, people are going to surrender, give-up, conclude that the shitty life they have is all there's to it. Aka: Depression being normalized.

• +1
Reactions: watah, JL~, LampPostPrime and 6 others
womb 2 tomb. Need to reincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Lysine
How are you supposed to survive without wageslaving ?
Welfare is not sufficient
You get like a few hundreds euros a month in most places

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lysine
How are you supposed to survive without wageslaving ?
Welfare is not sufficient
You get like a few hundreds euros a month in most places
Stealing, dealing drugs, fraud, and more tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, LampPostPrime, TITUS and 6 others
nigga aren't you a chad?

• +1
Reactions: fuse
EVERY MAN can live like Chad.

You just need to have a decent job, and fuck hookers. Hookers >>> what Chad has from Tinder.

You are all just low-t poor basement dwellers.

Earn money -> Travel the world -> Fuck women all across the globe with your cash -> enjoy beach and tequila in the evening -> until the day you die.
Im going for a year in SEA in a week, im 2 steps ahead of you, and i don't expect to pay for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Reminder that IRL social interactions are always more black-pilling than this forum.

Real life is literally just a split between 2 kinds of men.

90% of men being incel or having a shitty LTR once in a while, with years of inceldom in between that shitty LTR and the next. Maybe get a drunk hook-up once a year.
10% of men having multiple girlfriends per year or being single and fucking a new girl every week.

Literally a few billionaires surrounded by thousands of starving men in terms of sexual wealth/privilege.

This stuff doesn't exist for women. Every woman has good access to men, relationships and sex. For most women it isn't even in their priority list, it is of no concern. Men will keep trying to date them no matter what they do.

Break the social contract, stop studying, stop working. Let society collapse. It only benefits chad and women.
top 10% is too generous its really the top 3-5%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, p0lishsubhuman, JL~ and 2 others
The difference is too brutal, my own childhood friend mogs me into oblivion. He has slayed nearly the whole neighborhood, girls who we both knew fucked him, and then there's me.

So much for believing sex and relationships are to be taken seriously jfl

At this point in life I already accepted this is too brutal too handle so won't even bother chasing pussy. It's simply impossible for me to take other people seriously that even if a girl asked me for ltr I would probably not deny it but would put 0 effort into it nor any care, basically meaningless.

At this point I just want to live a hedonistic and comfy life. Live for myself.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's grim out there
3 types of men

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, LampPostPrime, ROTTING and 4 others
The difference is too brutal, my own childhood friend mogs me into oblivion. He has slayed nearly the whole neighborhood, girls who we both knew fucked him, and then there's me.

So much for believing sex and relationships are to be taken seriously jfl

At this point in life I already accepted this is too brutal too handle so won't even bother chasing pussy. It's simply impossible for me to take other people seriously that even if a girl asked me for ltr I would probably not deny it but would put 0 effort into it nor any care, basically meaningless.

At this point I just want to live a hedonistic and comfy life. Live for myself.
It's fucked man.

I had this HTN 6'5 house-mate for 3 years. He's always either been in a LTR, or in between LTRs dating/fucking multiple women at the same time.
He's probably never been without a girl for more than 2 months in a row in his life ever.

Meanwhile our lives were essentially exactly the same, except for our height and facial structure.
It makes me so fucking depressed and hopeless.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, JL~, Mr Test and 3 others
It's fucked man.

I had this HTN 6'5 house-mate for 3 years. He's always either been in a LTR, or in between LTRs dating/fucking multiple women at the same time.
He's probably never been without a girl for more than 2 months in a row in his life ever.

Meanwhile our lives were essentially exactly the same, except for our height and facial structure.
It makes me so fucking depressed and hopeless.
For real, same situation with my friend, I remember his cringe ass one day even told me "idk man I feel like I'm losing myself for fucking around with too many women too much" jfl

And the women that these guys date never lose too, they end up in ltrs with good betabux cucks to quench their loneliness.

Life is too fucked man, better to just live for ourselves, at the end of the day everyone dies alone.

• +1
humans are like fish. some live in an ocean and some live in an aquarium.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Tabula Rasa, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Is it because of height? How tall are you?
Probably is, also more male moggers in the Dutch region irrespective of height. So the issue is compounded. In the German area I just need to show up and women literally sit next to me. In the Dutch region they act aloof so you need to be super low inhib

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston

Hes a good boy.

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and MoggerGaston
Location is a huge determinant of success, if not the most important. When I go to the heavily Dutch region, I don't match with many women online. So I tried going to the bars or pubs. Barely chat anyone up. Most girls ignore me online and irl.

When I go to the heavily German region otoh, I match with way more women (attractive ones too), and if I go out women will be receptive to me and even approach me.

Online and irl success are tied together. The cope that if one doesn't work the other will is just that. Your location 100% determines how cucked you are.
I thought germany was hard mode too?

Stealing, dealing drugs, fraud, and more tbh.
How tf is this getting so many likes? Unless its scarcasm. No high inhib incel here is doing any of this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
And the women that these guys date never lose too, they end up in ltrs with good betabux cucks to quench their loneliness
that is the most brutal part.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and autistic_tendencies
This new 23yo friend I have that I went to the rave with yesterday. He has also basically given up on women. Told me he expects to be single for the rest of his life and never get a girlfriend. Brutal.

Says he gets no matches on dating apps, and it's impossible to vibe with girls IRL.
He's lean, has his own place and dresses more NT/fashionable than me.

It's over for men.
Has he Roped yet

• +1
society also doesn't owe me to work, pay taxes, abide to the law, be nice to people, or anything else.

Life is a social-contract, and it has to come from both ways.

Everyone is entitled, including you. When you are in McDonalds, and you pay 3 dollars for a burger but you don't get it. You are gonna be mad, you are gonna feel entitled to the burger you paid for, you want the social contract to be upheld.

It's the same shit.
The expectation people have in life is that if they work hard, aren't unlucky in some major way, aren't handicapped, aren't deformed, don't live a weird/alternative lifestyle, socialize normally with people around them, don't have major mental illnesses or mental issues, etc. etc. that they'll get laid with girls, get positive interactions with girls, and so on. Many other things, things that constitute a 'normal life'. Like their parents had, people around them seem to have, etc.

When that social contract is broken and expectations aren't met, one has to figure out a new lifestyle.

Next time you ain't going to mcdonalds and pay for a burger you are never going to get. You're gonna do something else.
Damn bro ur way of explaining problems and breaking them down is so good ,

• +1