girls approach more on a night out

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
i used to go to clubs and just approach every decent looking girl in a scatter gun approach, until i realised that decent girls were actually approaching me (maybe every other night), which they wouldnt do any other time or situation eg during the day, on social media etc. my question is whether you think it makes sense to approach a girls in a club in order to get better looking girls than those who approach you or if its a waste of time as those girls would approach you anyway if they wanted to, and thus theyre out of reach?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, JustBeCurry, ChangeOfHeart and 3 others
cope

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
i used to go to clubs and just approach every decent looking girl in a scatter gun approach, until i realised that decent girls were actually approaching me (maybe every other night), which they wouldnt do any other time or situation eg during the day, on social media etc. my question is whether you think it makes sense to approach a girls in a club in order to get better looking girls than those who approach you or if its a waste of time as those girls would approach you anyway if they wanted to, and thus theyre out of reach?

Idk what you're doing here if you got foids coming to you more than usual, but I'm pretty sure you would do even better if you're more aggressive with your approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Idk what you're doing here if you got foids coming to you more than usual, but I'm pretty sure you would do even better if you're more aggressive with your approach.
im interested in aesthetics and superficial self improvement. as far as im aware this is a looksmaxxing forum not an explicitly incel forum.

9A0449F8 D2CB 4DE7 9F66 C1F7A35AC353

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
im interested in aesthetics and superficial self improvement. as far as im aware this is a looksmaxxing forum not an explicitly incel forum.

Well in that case given your circumstances, you're never going to know if you don't try. Go approach. Just be cautious bc foids are trying to catch you with false rape cases these days for simply saying the wrong thing.

Well in that case given your circumstances, you're never going to know if you don't try. Go approach. Just be cautious bc foids are trying to catch you with false rape cases these days for simply saying the wrong thing.
I agree approaching girls gives more chances for hooking up but I dont know if its worth the effort. Maybe waiting for them to approach is a better and less successful strategy but then youre probably going to get lesser women

I agree approaching girls gives more chances for hooking up but I dont know if its worth the effort. Maybe waiting for them to approach is a better and less successful strategy but then youre probably going to get lesser women

True on attaining lesser foids, but it could also work to your favor in the long run. If you go out long enough and hang out in the same places and foids see other foids approaching you, then they could get intrigued and wonder what's special about you. Given that foids have the biggest mouths, they will talk to their friends on whatsapp and in the bar/club bathrooms about you.

True on attaining lesser foids, but it could also work to your favor in the long run. If you go out long enough and hang out in the same places and foids see other foids approaching you, then they could get intrigued and wonder what's special about you. Given that foids have the biggest mouths, they will talk to their friends on whatsapp and in the bar/club bathrooms about you.
Hmm maybe. people do occasionally say im mysterious so i guess that could be an avenue (im actually just very antisocial and sometimes a bit too misogynistic to start a convo with a girl i dont respect) in this specific situation though its mainly nightclubs where people (not me) are on stuff, so wont know me, and considering the clubs are quite and theres loads of them (im in london) I never really see the same person twice. I honestly love the anonymity and the opportunity to meet and pull new people, its like the main reason i go out alongside dancing

Hmm maybe. people do occasionally say im mysterious so i guess that could be an avenue (im actually just very antisocial and sometimes a bit too misogynistic to start a convo with a girl i dont respect) in this specific situation though its mainly nightclubs where people (not me) are on stuff, so wont know me, and considering the clubs are quite and theres loads of them (im in london) I never really see the same person twice. I honestly love the anonymity and the opportunity to meet and pull new people, its like the main reason i go out alongside dancing

Foids dig mysterious, because they're so used to being given what they want, so going to chase/hunt is an adrenaline rush for them.

Yeah its not safe to be misogynistic these days. You could get kicked out of a club (and that's if you're lucky) if you call a foid a honest assessment on how they look, so if you call them fat they could yell "RAPE!"

If foids approach you then I assume you're 7+ minimum PSL?

Foids dig mysterious, because they're so used to being given what they want, so going to chase/hunt is an adrenaline rush for them.

Yeah its not safe to be misogynistic these days. You could get kicked out of a club (and that's if you're lucky) if you call a foid a honest assessment on how they look, so if you call them fat they could yell "RAPE!"

If foids approach you then I assume you're 7+ minimum PSL?
yeah im not openly misogynistic and tbh i dont hate women but i do make a lot of jokes and dont really pander to them at all, which i think they appreciate ngl. and no I dont really know how psl works but i think on that scale im like a 3 face wise and probably like a 6 on a nomie scale? I have issues with my face which is partly why im here but i dont think theyre such a big issue on a night out (they definitely show up a lot worse on camera) but im definitely haloed by height, hair, frame and, when im fit, body, as well as phenotype, probably class and perceived wealth and also confidence/ability to hold a conversation. basically my face is minimum passable and everything else is pretty good and uk standards are very low, especially if youre white in london. i wouldnt say i have an average or slightly above average face considering the average is very low (as in it looks bad but not terrible)

yeah im not openly misogynistic and tbh i dont hate women but i do make a lot of jokes and dont really pander to them at all, which i think they appreciate ngl. and no I dont really know how psl works but i think on that scale im like a 3 face wise and probably like a 6 on a nomie scale? I have issues with my face which is partly why im here but i dont think theyre such a big issue on a night out (they definitely show up a lot worse on camera) but im definitely haloed by height, hair, frame and, when im fit, body, as well as phenotype, probably class and perceived wealth and also confidence/ability to hold a conversation. basically my face is minimum passable and everything else is pretty good and uk standards are very low, especially if youre white in london. i wouldnt say i have an average or slightly above average face considering the average is very low (as in it looks bad but not terrible)

Fuck. As a 5'1 guy I'm envious of your height. I also recently went completely bald because I've been losing hair since I was 21. At least I'm white I guess.

Yeah you should be fine brocel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Fuck. As a 5'1 guy I'm envious of your height. I also recently went completely bald because I've been losing hair since I was 21. At least I'm white I guess.

Nigga did you just say 5’1

If your plates are closed it’s sincerely beyond over, even Chico’s face couldn’t halo a 5’1 height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 4387

Do you wear lifts?

Nigga did you just say 5’1

If your plates are closed it’s sincerely beyond over, even Chico’s face couldn’t halo a 5’1 height
Do you wear lifts?

Yes, I'm 5'1. I'm also 30 and look 40 so only expensive surgery will save me. Can't really do that on a gift shop salary.

Lifts to make me 5'2-5'3? That would barely help me. Foids ignore u unless you're 6'+. Maybe 5'11 since foids suck at guessing heights correctly, yet jfl when they instantly reject you because you're 5'11.75. Dumb fucking cunts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4387
Yes, I'm 5'1. I'm also 30 and look 40 so only expensive surgery will save me. Can't really do that on a gift shop salary.

Lifts to make me 5'2-5'3? That would barely help me. Foids ignore u unless you're 6'+. Maybe 5'11 since foids suck at guessing heights correctly, yet jfl when they instantly reject you because you're 5'11.75. Dumb fucking cunts.
If you can get to like 5'6 you can maybe get a girlfriend whos like 5'2. honestly i know guys around that height with girls but tbh i dont even actually know a guy whos 5'1. How tall are your parents??? What ethnicity are you?? welsh???

be happy u got a job bro, the unemployment rate amongst non teenagers here is 50+ :ROFLMAO:

be happy u got a job bro, the unemployment rate amongst non teenagers here is 50+ :ROFLMAO:

Shut up. I've been thinking about roping a lot lately.

If you can get to like 5'6 you can maybe get a girlfriend whos like 5'2. honestly i know guys around that height with girls but tbh i dont even actually know a guy whos 5'1. How tall are your parents??? What ethnicity are you?? welsh???

5" is a lot for surgery, especially because my legs are super short. My dad is 5'10, but my mom is 4'11. I'm white, but I still need to do a 23 and me. My ancestors lived here a while so idk exactly.

Here's a guy who is also around my height as well. You've probably seen him around in the internet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4387
Shut up. I've been thinking about roping a lot lately.

5" is a lot for surgery, especially because my legs are super short. My dad is 5'10, but my mom is 4'11. I'm white, but I still need to do a 23 and me. My ancestors lived here a while so idk exactly.

Here's a guy who is also around my height as well. You've probably seen him around in the internet.
Not being funny but have you thought about the church? and yeah but I mean if you could get 2-3 inch lifts then maybe idk half an inch from posture or running or diet or something??? youd be 5'4.5. tall hair could take you to 5'5

Not being funny but have you thought about the church? and yeah but I mean if you could get 2-3 inch lifts then maybe idk half an inch from posture or running or diet or something??? youd be 5'4.5. tall hair could take you to 5'5
then just lie say your 5'6, there are plenty of girls shorter than that

I've been balding since 21. I shaved my head recently because I have accepted it and swallowed the blackpill.

And most of the churches in my area are either about scientology or just really weird vibes, and they just preach about love and shit but not do or say anything that actually solves any of my problems in a practical way.

I've been balding since 21. I shaved my head recently because I have accepted it and swallowed the blackpill.

And most of the churches in my area are either about scientology or just really weird vibes, and they just preach about love and shit but not do or say anything that actually solves any of my problems in a practical way.
i think bald is much better than balding. how is your skin and physique?

i think bald is much better than balding. how is your skin and physique?

125 pounds skinny. My skin is okay but I've been breaking out more recently from stress.

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
125 pounds skinny. My skin is okay but I've been breaking out more recently from stress.
I guess just get as much height as you can while getting as swole as you can and keeping good skin. idk what else you can do

but if you can get to 5'5-5'6 and you have other stuff going for you it isnt over

It's completely over for you man. You can't be saved

It's completely over for you man. You can't be saved

Gee thanks. I've been putting a lot of thought and preparation to off myself at some point.

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
Approach invitation signals.
Do you get those as well?

Approach invitation signals.
Do you get those as well?
err sometimes but not often to be honest. maybe i just dont see them or maybe its truly over