Girls approaching/complimenting you is utter cope you bluepillers (story time)

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Was standing in a line at a store last night and this cute brunette jb turned around and smiled at me
I smiled back and she started talking to me and told me I have really nice hair, giggling etc I said thanks but I ignored her after that (there weren’t people around, she was a teen and im a grown man and I got my validation). She even asked my name and stood really close to me, I was full of dopamine

It was her turn to pay and cashier was a dark Asian (Filipino obv) teen with a fucking perm

She also complimented his hair and told him it looks good

Booooyyy was that a fucking suifuel. Made me realize a girl randomly talking to you and complimenting you doesn’t mean anything. These whores do it with every one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20848 and 9 others
Husky puppy with big eyes sits black space best friend concept 271024 33

Alpha male succeeds with haircare skincare sunglasses

B..b..but narcies here believe girl even looking at them for a millisecond = they must be a chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, poopoohead, Chadeep and 2 others
but most girls dont do this for normies

is your hair nice? shes probably just a really nice girl.

i know im ugly but girls compliment my eyes all the time. doesnt meant theyre lying, theyre just being nice

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Racky and Deleted member 7580
but most girls dont do this for normies

is your hair nice? shes probably just a really nice girl.

i know im ugly but girls compliment my eyes all the time. doesnt meant theyre lying, theyre just being nice
Yea my hairs nice, but I was full of dopamine bcz she was asking me my name, giggling, standing too close etc

But she also complimented and flirted with a fucking bloated Asian with a perm

Girls flirt with everyone bcz they’re bored

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
PIV is the only meaningful compliment

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Some women just automatically give those kind of compliments to charm men and gain favor. Don't get fooled.
It's so rare for subChad men to get compliments, it's the easiest way to drop their guard. They hear that compliment and they are full of dopamine. At this point a foid practically has the man on a leash.
I have interacted with a girl like this before that wasn't so subtle with this. "Hey Racky! I just noticed your nails are very nice!... btw can you help me with this". Just complimenting a random thing to manipulate.
Some of them don't even do it consciously, they may have just noticed better treatment from or control over men when doing that and started doing it automatically. But some of them are consciously manipulating you. It's that easy to manipulate a man for a woman. That's also why using set up girls is so common. A girl could just tell a subChad man "you are handsome" and hug him, and at that point he will do anything she says, all logic goes out of the window, and he can get robbed easily by whoever sent her.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 7580
Some women just automatically give those kind of compliments to charm men and gain favor. Don't get fooled.
It's so rare for subChad men to get compliments, it's the easiest way to drop their guard. They hear that compliment and they are full of dopamine. At this point a foid practically has the man on a leash.
I have interacted with a girl like this before that wasn't so subtle with this. "Hey Racky! I just noticed your nails are very nice!... btw can you help me with this". Just complimenting a random thing to manipulate.
Some of them don't even do it consciously, they may have just noticed better treatment from or control over men when doing that and started doing it automatically. But some of them are consciously manipulating you. It's that easy to manipulate a man for a woman. That's also why using set up girls is so common. A girl could just tell a subChad man "you are handsome" and hug him, and at that point he will do anything she says, all logic goes out of the window, and he can get robbed easily by whoever sent her.
I don’t think it’s manipulation techniques to gain something, girls just like to flirt and get attention

I’ve even seen girls flirt with total subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Racky
I don’t think it’s manipulation techniques to gain something, girls just like to flirt and get attention
Man what you just mentioned is "manipulation techniques to gain something", in that case manipulation to gain attention. That's exactly what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
don't take things for granted
bro i would love to talk with her also was she below 18 jb or just a young foid

don't take things for granted
bro i would love to talk with her also was she below 18 jb or just a young foid
Looked 16 or maybe 17 max