Girls are harsh looks do matter!

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
My gf best friend rejected my guy friend super hard just because of his looks he is white and tall and also fat hes now complaining about women and how the girl is a bitch even tho he the one is who looks like complete shit no offense still love him but it doesnt make sense how you can be mad at the girl for your shitty face

Girls care about looks more then u think idgaf anymore

My gf best friend rejected my guy friend super hard just because of his looks he is white and tall and also fat hes now complaining about women and how the girl is a bitch even tho he the one is who looks like complete shit no offense still love him but it doesnt make sense how you can be mad at the girl for your shitty face

Girls care about looks more then u think idgaf anymore
And sorry for bad english btw

Girls care about looks same way guys do. Cant blame girls for everything.... Evolve or be extinct.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Girls care about looks same way guys do. Cant blame girls for everything.... Evolve or be extinct.

I blame them for humanity's existence. life would be better if we were all dead

The issue is that girls who are not even that great looking have extremely high standards.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and StudyHacks
The issue is that girls who are not even that great looking have extremely high standards.
Nah you know what the funny thing is is that the guys who look horrendous think its the girls fault which it 90 procent of the time isnt

You can get mad if the women rejecting you based on your looks

You can get mad if the women rejecting you based on your looks
I know but the problem is that this guy is like a 2 psl like super bad yet he doesnt take time to look at himself

True, but i was a female and i get constant attention from guys, at some point i must feel like i can have who ever i want so much options to choose from, the male will feel inferior this way and now 100 of average dudes fight for 1 girl. of course she going to feel this way. girls recognize this from a young age, and social media and dating apps killed in completely Getting male attention almost means nothing no more, its just to fill their ego quota for the week or day even.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Good morning.

What’s wrong with this.

We all want the best possible in everything.

Females are only shamed on forums like these cuz females wanna spare ugly niggas feelings that’s all.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
no shit
you utter retard.

no shit
you utter retard.
This generations is fucked whenever there is something wrong or they get rejected with anything they blame it on the other person or thing instead of themself kind of crazy

This generations is fucked whenever there is something wrong or they get rejected with anything they blame it on the other person or thing instead of themself kind of crazy
wow welcome to the blackpill bro. now lurk more and dont make another post until you arent an utter braindead retard

wow welcome to the blackpill bro. now lurk more and dont make another post until you arent an utter braindead retard

Wel this was my first time seeing a man be rejected that fucking hard ive almost never been rejected or trouble woth girls but i rhink my friend needs to take the blackpill

Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Bro we are in a LOOKSMAX forum, I think all of us know looks do matter

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and dogtown