Girls are just as delusional about the male gaze as normies about the female gaze

I want to say high iq, but at the same time it's like face, face, face.
Would I prefer a girl in baggy clothes or in a dress? I'd just look at their faces first.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, elzde95, thecel and 1 other person
tbh big tits and ass are disgusting. I dont get most men, I'd rather them have none at all.
I can agree they're not that important in the sense that shape is usually more appealing than sheer size, but my caveman brain still goes apeshit when I see a nice pair of jiggly breasts or a shapely ass being shaken, so I can't relate fully.

but do they know what will get men to commit?
Oh no, they know, they just aren't willing to put up with it. Even girls with obnoxious tendencies will immediately act more coy and submissive when they're near a male they're interested in. They just can't keep up the facade for long enough as it's not in their nature. I can't blame them though, it must suck to live as the perfect wife every single waking moment.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I can agree they're not that important in the sense that shape is usually more appealing than sheer size, but my caveman brain still goes apeshit when I see a nice pair of jiggly breasts or a shapely ass being shaken, so I can't relate fully.

Oh no, they know, they just aren't willing to put up with it. Even girls with obnoxious tendencies will immediately act more coy and submissive when they're near a male they're interested in. They just can't keep up the facade for long enough as it's not in their nature. I can't blame them though, it must suck to live as the perfect wife every single waking moment.
Brutal for degenerate western women. They dont know how to shut up. Based rice women always act quiet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and HerpDerpson
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, elzde95, Xangsane and 3 others
Clapping Applause GIF

• Woah
hah op is the best user pls dont delete my post op is the best poster

fucking f@ggot autist op xd

• Woah
Sounds like horseshit tbh. Women don't integrate a man's dna into themselves.

How would that even happen? Do they take the DNA from the sperm and distribute it throughout the cells of the body? Lol
The telegony pill is too brutal for most men to swallow without losing their mental health
@Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 17791
Tbh I think women do understand the male gaze. Unlike women, men don’t lie and gaslight about their preferences. Most women know men like young feminine virgins with hourglass figures and pretty faces.

Only things is women’s SMV is so high they can afford to do whatever dumb shit they want to their appearance and still get sex.

Now what they don’t realize is that just because they can get sex from Chad while being fat with tattoos and blue hair, doesn’t mean that Chad will LTR them.

Also women cope much harder than men with the beauty is in the eye of the beholder shit. I think women subconsciously know that all that matters is their looks so this is one of their favorite copes.

They also cope with muh patriarchal beauty standards and think willingly making themselves ugly means they are being rebellious and anti-institution.

“I don’t do anything for men. I DO NOT EXIST TO APPEAL TO THE MALE GAZE” cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Brazitard, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
Tbh I think women do understand the male gaze. Unlike women, men don’t lie and gaslight about their preferences. Most women know men like young feminine virgins with hourglass figures and pretty faces.

Only things is women’s SMV is so high they can afford to do whatever dumb shit they want to their appearance and still get sex.

Now what they don’t realize is that just because they can get sex from Chad while being fat with tattoos and blue hair, doesn’t mean that Chad will LTR them.

Also women cope much harder than men with the beauty is in the eye of the beholder shit. I think women subconsciously know that all that matters is their looks so this is one of their favorite copes.

They also cope with muh patriarchal beauty standards and think willingly making themselves ugly means they are being rebellious and anti-institution.

Absolutely spot on, especially the bolded. However, I think that what a lot of guys get wrong is the belief that women actually want to LTR Chad. Lots of women deliberately go for men who are beneath their looks level (See Lima/Jokic) because they know that Chad will cheat.

Men like to cope with "women fuck around with chad and then are heartbroken when Chad won't commit" but the reality is that the current paradigm is ideal for most women. They feel insecure LTR'ing chad so they are happier to marry simps (naturally with a lot of sexual infidelity with Chad whenever they want it).

Fucking chad and marrying a beta is absolutely the dream for most women and they can do that easily irrespective of tattoos, nails, tan etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Brazitard, Xangsane and 1 other person

The only women who say women do not exist to appeal to you men, are UGLY/FAT/OBESE women, they do this is a way to shame men for liking fit, young attractive women, and to lower the bar. These types of women are upset they don't get the benefits , so they lash out at men.

• +1
Reactions: exo and Brazitard
cringe thread tbh
very ....this shit only applies to WHITE foids tbh....and in white majority countries, hence the prettyboy shit
women in other countries earn 300$/month tops and need to take care of their sisters/brothers by 13 and cant afford to be chad only and do whatever they want.......
the argument on what attracts women , coming from YOUR specific country that is maxx 1% of the globe is turbo cringe
and when you put the HQNP shit its even more laughable :feelskek: :feelskek:
wtf is that? do you think foids can over ride their programming? "non - primitive" :lul: :lul:
and wtf is a HQNP man? #cringe
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: exo
  • JFL
Some foids understand the male gaze when it comes to securing a husband

But most foids only care about the sexual male gaze and dress like prostitutes

Very true. I especially despise tattoos on women. It's a sign of mental ilness in general but in women it's outright repulsive.

It makes them look "used".
Ong, any tattoo on a foid makes me immediately become disgusted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
baggy clothes actually look good on women imo , it makes them look shy and feminine

• JFL
Most users here are aware at this point how many gymcels and normies cope with deranged ideals of what attracts girls, but girls themselves are hardly better

The setting is a bit different since many guys struggle for crumbs of pussy while girls struggle to attract and keep the attention of chads

View attachment 1809126

but both tend to be delusional.

Many girls nowadays do all of the opposite what attracts HQNP guys:

- they ruing their smooth skin with tattoos
View attachment 1809152

- they tan obsessively
View attachment 1809129

- get piercings
View attachment 1809130

- eat like pigs. Gymcel girls are rare as fuck and it’s an instant halo for them because od that
View attachment 1809133

- wear unfeminime clothes. The current baggy clothes trend is anything but feminime. If they wanted to appeal to high quality guys they would wear clothes like sundresses - which naturally emphatizes their ideal hour glass body shape

View attachment 1809134View attachment 1809139

- shitty hairstyles. Especially feminists are known to have short Karen haircuts. Long hair fogs tomboy hair
View attachment 1809155
View attachment 1809142

- peak female gaze: polished nails. No man cares about them yet they keep paying money for cringe artifical nails
View attachment 1809143

Now let’s some non physical things. Many girls behave repulsivly

- promiscous
- drug abuse (kissing a girl who just smoked a cigarette is disgusting)
- they swear like men
- post their near nude bodies on social media for public display
- loud, obnoxious - ideal would be reserved, coi
Etc etc

All of these would be very easily fixable (unlike looksmaxing for boneless men) yet they are lazy fucks who would rather push their body acceptance campaign instead of admitting these are why chad just wants to pump and dump them and won’t commit

If girls had rational, logical male brains they could easily looksmax, act coi and secure a high quality men before their eggs run out. I guess the closest one to that are women on r/redpillwomen. They seem quite aware of how things work and arent delusional

Now there are women who act feminime - perhaps Japanese are the best example , but I believe that has more to do with patriarchal expectations of them
Stop coping u fucking moron

So many girls looksmax and work out their ass. How many young fat girls are there jfl

Also tattoos on girls can be attractive on some phenos

• Hmm...
Most users here are aware at this point how many gymcels and normies cope with deranged ideals of what attracts girls, but girls themselves are hardly better

The setting is a bit different since many guys struggle for crumbs of pussy while girls struggle to attract and keep the attention of chads

View attachment 1809126

View attachment 1809152

- they tan obsessively
View attachment 1809129

- get piercings
View attachment 1809130

- eat like pigs. Gymcel girls are rare as fuck and it’s an instant halo for them because od that
View attachment 1809133

- wear unfeminime clothes. The current baggy clothes trend is anything but feminime. If they wanted to appeal to high quality guys they would wear clothes like sundresses - which naturally emphatizes their ideal hour glass body shape

- shitty hairstyles. Especially feminists are known to have short Karen haircuts. Long hair fogs tomboy hair
View attachment 1809155
View attachment 1809142

- peak female gaze: polished nails. No man cares about them yet they keep paying money for cringe artifical nails
View attachment 1809143

- promiscous
- they swear like men
Etc etc

All of these would be very easily fixable (unlike looksmaxing for boneless men) yet they are lazy fucks who would rather push their body acceptance campaign instead of admitting these are why chad just wants to pump and dump them and won’t commit

If girls had rational, logical male brains they could easily looksmax, act coi and secure a high quality men before their eggs run out. I guess the closest one to that are women on r/redpillwomen. They seem quite aware of how things work and arent delusional

Now there are women who act feminime - perhaps Japanese are the best example , but I believe that has more to do with patriarchal expectations of them
Cool

View attachment 1809126

View attachment 1809152

- they tan obsessively
View attachment 1809129

- get piercings
View attachment 1809130

View attachment 1809133

View attachment 1809155
View attachment 1809142

View attachment 1809143

- promiscous
- they swear like men
Etc etc

I think simple painted nails look cute on a girl. It’s def cringe to do anything beyond that but I like looking at colors on her hand.

I want to say high iq, but at the same time it's like face, face, face.
Would I prefer a girl in baggy clothes or in a dress? I'd just look at their faces first.
Most people are average so unless their hardcore losing weight and doing Looksmaxing it comes down to how they present themselves a lot of time for normies.

I think simple painted nails look cute on a girl. It’s def cringe to do anything beyond that but I like looking at colors on her hand.
Yeah the super duper long ghetto ones that black foids tend to get is a turn off, if they’re just simple acrylic ones I don’t mind

I like girls with tattoos and piercings. But without feminism

the reality is that the current paradigm is ideal for most women. They feel insecure LTR'ing chad so they are happier to marry simps (naturally with a lot of sexual infidelity with Chad whenever they want it).
Actual femcel level cope. Women naturally want the best genes and the best provider. So all women want a committed Chad. Then they complain when they get pumped and dumped. There’s a million TikToks about situationships where chad strings a woman along with fake commitment for easy sex. Just look at the times where they do ltr Chad, they brag endlessly about it on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and zainab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back