„girls arent attracted to fighting skill“

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
is a fucking meme.

i was at a small village festival yesterday with shit ton of jbs and young people in general and there was a boxing machine, to measure boxing strength/technique.

we stood there for a while to check how the people punch. most people got like 700-850 out of 999. there was shit ton of girls standing there too looking at the punches.

then it was my turn and i hit 922. by far the strongest punch from all the people yesterday (record was at 942 of smth but it was old). i turn around and there was shit ton of girls and jbs looking at me. 1 girl held eye contact for a good 3 seconds until walking past me, 2 jbs were looking at me, one giving a shocking look and whispering to her friend.

now even if these „ioi‘s“ werent real and its all in my head, why are all these girls gathering at this machine and watching guys punch?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 190cm90kg, n0rthface, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
i once knocked out 3 guys outside a nightclub and had reverse gangbang this night with their wifes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
@Mogpogs it was small but not like super small. there was still like 200 jbs there and 1k people in general

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
its such a halo when u can do cool stuff ruther than being useless burping gymcel. Typical karatemaxxed ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
its such a halo when u can do cool stuff ruther than being useless burping gymcel. Typical karatemaxxed ricecel

im just a low bf gymcel who did some muay thai a while back.

these punches are all genetics and technique. i always had hard punches i guess from lat insertions and strong shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Thats just dumb enough for foids to love it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Mouthbreath
Those machines don't even pick up actual punching power. You need a heavy bag setup for that. They had some little skinny guy killing it on the machine while the heavyweight champ wasn't registering that high.

Those machines don't even pick up actual punching power. You need a heavy bag setup for that. They had some little skinny guy killing it on the machine while the heavyweight champ wasn't registering that high.
it definitely counts something because no matter on what machine i punched, i always had more than others. idk if its technique or strength but boxers in general also always punch more than others

it definitely counts something because no matter on what machine i punched, i always had more than others. idk if its technique or strength but boxers in general also always punch more than others
To test real power you need a heavy bag setup to measure it. That skinny guy was dominating that machine while the boxing champ was literally bending a heavy bag almost in half. The skinny guy wasn't bending the bag much at all

threat level = sex appeal