GIRLS AT MY GYM SCREAMING AT ME TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF (GYMCELS GTFIH!!)

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Was at the gym and three girls were cheering me to take my shirt off, one of them was the one who approached me, once I took my shirt off and flexed she also recorded and posted me on her Instagram story.

Holy fuckk insane life fuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, closedplatecel, Agendum and 16 others
natty?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Was at the gym and three girls were cheering me to take my shirt off, one of them was the one who approached me, once I took my shirt off and flexed she also recorded and posted me on her Instagram story.

this nigga been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ALP, DwayneWhite55 and 26 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 19478, IncelsBraincels and 8 others
Possibly real, if so I would've raped them after following them home as they obviously wanted it. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and LightSkinNoob
"ight here goes nothing... yall mirin?"
Untitled

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 19301, EdouardManlet and 6 others
And then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, ALP, IncelsBraincels and 6 others
I don’t believe it either dude shuts insane, if I read this from someone else I would say tales too, I have a screen recording of the story but don’t wanna dox myself
So simply block out your face with an emoji JFL

You guys kill me with this doxxin shit :feelskek: you’re not that important bro

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ALP, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

In real life, when I've seen some gym cels do this these hypergamous foids barely look. They seem to think its cringe that some gymcel has to show off when chad gets told he is big and does nothing.

So simply block out your face with an emoji JFL

You guys kill me with this doxxin shit :feelskek: you’re not that important bro
Legit.

Just don't make enemies with autists and generally be humble, worst case scenario if you're an openly narcy fag like @Nibba once was. (2018-19 user) he got doxxed by some aspie which he then rented a website that included his full name as the url with pictures of him, addresses, and screenshots of slurs to paint him as a nazi homophobe jfl (literally just an immature frat guy)

Don't post many revealing pictures of your area or personal details.

Even if some autist tries to "end" any current or future career of yours, you can still get away with it and find a job, not many do background checks, not many give a fuck either especially if you're a Chad. Depends on the company.

As to having your reputation amongst your social circle ruined, just make something up that it's an obsessed hater which in reality for someone to do anything as ill like I mentioned, it would definitely qualify for it.

Went full in with this essay lmao, hopefully some of you guys read this shit tho and post parts of your face when sharing slayer stories at the very least. It's usually helpful to see what it takes. @LightSkinNoob

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Kmscurry and 1 other person
Legit.

Just don't make enemies with autists and generally be humble, worst case scenario if you're an openly narcy fag like @Nibba once was. (2018-19 user) he got doxxed by some aspie which he then rented a website that included his full name as the url with pictures of him, addresses, and screenshots of slurs to paint him as a nazi homophobe jfl (literally just an immature frat guy)

Don't post many revealing pictures of your area or personal details.

Even if some autist tries to "end" any current or future career of yours, you can still get away with it and find a job, not many do background checks, not many give a fuck either especially if you're a Chad. Depends on the company.

As to having your reputation amongst your social circle ruined, just make something up that it's an obsessed hater which in reality for someone to do anything as ill like I mentioned, it would definitely qualify for it.

Went full in with this essay lmao, hopefully some of you guys read this shit tho and post parts of your face when sharing slayer stories at the very least. It's usually helpful to see what it takes. @LightSkinNoob
I’ll dm you a screenshot of the screen recording I did of the story and you can verify it, I’m just gonna blur out the @ of the Insta users.

Edit: Dm’d

Last edited:

Are you hot?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
They were doing that out of pity. They wanted to cheer on a fellow aspie all while shit talking you in their group chat

reminder op looks like this

Attachments

• gym.jpeg
    gym.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
And then a twink like niko walks in and steal all the girls, while you post iois on .org

@Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Xangsane, sytyl and 1 other person

Were the three of them hot?

And then a twink like niko walks in and steal all the girls, while you post iois on .org

@Niko69

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Were the three of them hot?
2 MTB and 1 HTB the HTB was ethnic tho so…

Agreed face is everything, yesterday I went to a club where everyone was dressed super NT stylemaxxed, my chadlite friend and I wore super Mario t shirts and still made out with a couple women and got a few numbers.

2 MTB and 1 HTB the HTB was ethnic tho so…

Agreed face is everything, yesterday I went to a club where everyone was dressed super NT stylemaxxed, my chadlite friend and I wore super Mario t shirts and still made out with a couple women and got a few numbers.
:feelsahh:

Let’s see what made them so excited bro. ;)Post pics of your body ( N-no homo)